Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 20:07:25
Page:  1 
White collar popped in The Loop. Started by: Ajani on Feb 19, '15 00:30

Ajani stepped outside of his head quarters. The wind had a piercing chill to the bone. Chicago always had the most unforgiving winds. Aside from the wind the sun was beginning to peak above the large buildings down the road. Ajani took one last haul off his cigar and flicked it off to the side. The wind took it sailing down the sidewalk as the embers flickered like fire flies into the sky. Ajani then fixed his jacket and began to tell the others why he had asked them to gather in front of his head quarters this morning.

Good morning, my fellow friends and family. The loop has been quiet as of lately, in deciding who is right for the job to step up and become my next captain. This is not a easy decision and I have been thinking about this for a while, since HubertCapone's unfortunate passing. I had many things to consider, as this was a decision to make. Along with losing a quality crew leader, I was also left without a under-boss after the last war. This being said I actually have two announcements. 

The first announcement is, my new under-boss is Tish. She has been here working diligently and hard for me without question. When I first started working with her, she was a bit quiet. But where she did not talk much, she made up for in work ethic. She has been pushing forth and becoming a better member and a better leader here in The Loop everyday. With this and her leadership skills excelling with the help of BigBlack ,I know I have great help and guidance here in The Loop. Congratulations Tish.

Ajani pauses and takes a deep breath of the morning air. His lungs filled with the beautiful scent and he exhaled.

Alright, next order of business. My new captain that I will be authorizing under me will be Nealcaffrey . This man came out of no wheres a while back. He took keen interest in impressing me and wanting to earn a spot in my family permanently. The godfather family is held in high regard here in The Loop and he knew that. After seeing what this man could do, I decided that giving this man a chance at a leadership role may be a wise choice. After asking him if he was interested, his face lit up like a light bulb. He showed immense energy and positive attitude. I knew somebody this excited would do a great job and strive to impress me further. Congratulations Neal. Oh by the way...

Ajani paused and his facial expression slowly changed like the sun slowly going down.

Don't fuck up.

Ajani winked at Neal and then walked away, chuckling under his breath.

Report Post Tip

NealCafffrey was at his business in Chicago when word had been sent that Ajani was making two huge announcements . Quickly he hurried everyone out of the building and got his driver to bring his car out front. Arriving at the Fort Alara headquarters he saw The Godfather standing outside of the great establishment and listened to his speech.

"Well congratulations Tish. I know that you fully deserve to be the underboss of The Loop. I spent a little time with you and your family when I first arrived here, and we have been great friends ever since. I know that you are more than capable of stepping up to this position. Once again, many congratulations."

Neal gives Tish a friendly pat on the back as Ajani continues on with his speech. Listening closely he is slightly taken aback.

"Godfather Ajani. It is an absolute honour that you consider myself to be worthy of this opportunity. I will continue to serve you to the best of my abbilities and strive to help make The Loop the best place to be in the whole country. Thank you very much for this."

Neal walk over to Ajani and shakes his hand. Ajani hands him the keys and begins to walk away muttering something.

"Me fuck up? Damn you old man. I'll do my best!"

Report Post Tip

Congrats NealCaffrey!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Neal.

Report Post Tip
Neal, I am happy to see you step out into the light and get this opportunity. I hope you do well and I am looking forward to working with you.

Congratulations, well deserved.
Report Post Tip

Brother what can I say I am truly excited to see you set up in the Loop. Very great day for Chicago as a whole. I know for sure that you will do great Godfather Ajani is a smart man. He's got great sense of judgment.

I can remember reading family history journals where my father's father ran along side of yours back east in The Big Apple. He had nothing but some of his best memories in those days. Here's a toast from me to you and your new endeavor. 

As Heroin raises a glass of champagne and toasts to the New Captain to The Loop of Chicago. 

Report Post Tip

It is about time Neal!

I dunno how many times I have to yell at you and beat your ass until you finally go bold but it seems today Ajani has decided to auth you! Now this just means more abuse for Ajani!

It is great to see my friend and I know you will do a splendid job!

Report Post Tip

Thorne had not personally met Mr.Caffrey but he heard the announcement from down the block. On his way over he notices Mr. Cafferywalking down the street towards him. Stepping deliberately in his way Thorne extends his hand, after a quick moment of confusing Mr.Caffrey shakes his hand.

"Congratulations on the Family, i hope all goes well for you"

Report Post Tip

I was walking through the dark streets of The Loop.
Suddenly I saw a newly opened building with allot of people around it.
I walked inside and there he was, talking to his guests, a few gray hairs, wrinkles but nothing else changed in those years.

I walk to Neal and congratulate him on the start of his new family.
May there be many beautiful things in the future!
This can be a good beginning, i was thinking to myself!

Report Post Tip

First off i would like to congratulate Mr. Caffrey on this wonderful occasion.

I have yet to meet you personally but you must be the person if Ajani has made it so.

(Of which he has)

Secondly I would like to congratulate Tish and Big Black on this announcement.

My mother spoke fondly of the BOTH of you's,

and i hope to one day gain the same relationship.

She would have been very proud to see this day coming.

Report Post Tip

Fist-O hears the speech and while hearing it he realizes this is what he needs to do in order for the robots to come and rule the world.  He realized in order for his dream to come real he needed to get what Neal was getting.  He was inspired and gave a big round of applause for Tish and Neal for their accomplishments.

Congratulations Neal and Tish!  May your reign last a very long time!

Report Post Tip

Hearing the commotion in the streets Deception begins walking in the direction of what clearly appears to be a celebration. As a fellow Chicago based mobster, Deception is curious to see what the celebration is about. After a few moments he realizes that NealCaffrey had just been given the authorization to open his own family in Chicago. Deception walks up to Don Caffrey to briefly offer his well wishes.

"Congratulations and best of luck to you on your promotion! I know we don't know each other yet, but I wanted to pay my respects and again congratulate you on receiving your own family."

After delivering his congratulatory message, Deception grabs a drink to toast Don Caffrey, raises his glass and then quickly drinks his beverage before leaving to head back to the South Side. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Neal!  Well deserved, I am glad that you have been rewarded for all of your hard work with this honor.

Report Post Tip

Realizing he forgot to congratulate Tish and BigBlack as well, Deception runs back to the celebration and makes it a point to shake both Tish and BigBlack's hand to congratulate them on their promotions as well. Deception then heads to the train to head back down to the South Side. 

Report Post Tip

Oh my word!  I forgot BigBlack as well!  Well nothing left to do but run right on back with Deception and congratulate him as well.

Fist makes a quick dash back down the block and shakes BigBlack's hand firmly and vigorously congratualting him.

Report Post Tip
Congrats Neal. This is much deserved. I am happy to see you will be spreading your wings in The Loop.
Report Post Tip

Daemon swings by Neal's headquarters lugging a wooden case. He sets it on Neal's desk and hugs him.

"Mate, I'm so happy to see you get your own HQ. I know you'd do great things in Chi town. Here's a case of my home-brewed beer for celebrating!"

Report Post Tip
What a great surprise! Congrats Neal! You will do an awesome job leading a crew.
Report Post Tip

Your hard work and effort have paid off! A success well deserved, an occasion worth celebrating! Congratulations Neal!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Neal, our blood lines go back to when my father worked with you 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: White collar popped in The Loop.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL