Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 21:21:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Another MR player laid to rest. Started by: Chris_Vaughn on Feb 19, '15 00:52

Heard this sad news and decided to come here to pay my respects.

Much love Kev, for all the off the wall chats but never forgetting your screwed on head.

I'm sure somewhere up there you'll be coding away happily.

EC.

Report Post Tip
Rest well kev
Report Post Tip
Fly with the Angels Kev

RIP
Report Post Tip

Still crazily upset by this. Cant stop thinking about it. Rest easy kev, always thinking of you, pal.

Report Post Tip
So sad to leave so young. My prayers go out to all who are mourning this great young man.

Rest in peace Kevin.
Report Post Tip

Very sad news. 

I'll never forget scrutinising witness statements with Kev in the early days of photoshop forgeries.

Rest well.

Report Post Tip

Holy fuck. Kev and I go way back! I've never been that close to anyone that's had a thread like this before but Kev is someone I really got on well with and would always spend ages chatting to.

Absolutely gutted to hear about this. My thoughts are with his closest friends and family as I can only imagine how distraught they must be

Report Post Tip
RIP the world suffered a great loss one hell of a guy
Report Post Tip

I didn't know the guy, but I always hate to see a person go before their time. Rest in peace, mate.

Report Post Tip

i am shocked, kev was a great guy who had a laugh with anyone.  I remember talking to him and he was always a good laugh especially at low points in my life and even tried getting me onto alternative health.

Will miss you bro

Report Post Tip

RIP Kev

Report Post Tip

One of those pure hearted individuals that's so rare in this world. Fuck. Just plain fuck. 

Report Post Tip

The death has occurred peacefully, in Athens, Greece, on Wednesday 18th February of Kevin Clarke, 37 Emer Terrace, Castletown Road, Dundalk and formerly of 61 Dungormley Estate, Newtownhamilton, Newry, Co. Down. Kevin will be sadly missed by his mother Briege, sisters Jackie Clarke, Una Gonnelly, Rosey Clarke, Louise Penhouët, Trisha Mulligan and Kevin’s Partner Stamatia (Matina) Smyrou, brothers-in-law Fergus, Yann and Declan, nephews, nieces, aunts, cousins and extended family and friends.

May He Rest In Peace

Reposing at home from 11am on Friday morning. Removal on Saturday morning at 10.30am walking to St Nicholas' Church arriving for Funeral Mass at 11am followed by burial in St Patrick's Cemetery. House private on Saturday morning.

Report Post Tip

Rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

Kev's funeral mass wS this morning at 11am uk time. He was surrounded by friends and famy and it wS evident just how loved he was. His famy thank you all for humour Li d words and stressed just how good it was to know just how loved and respected Kevin Clarke was, the world over.

Report Post Tip
Thanks Scott, I was thinking of him and his close ones today as he was laid to rest.

Kev was an amazing soul.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam <3
Report Post Tip

Riposare İn Pace

Report Post Tip

RIP Kev.

He was a great person to talk with over the years and he will truly be missed

Report Post Tip

wow very very shocked to hear this news.....was working with him on a game for the last 4/5 years.........

RIP Kev

(incase anyone wants to see the game kev left behind http://www.power-society.com/ )[its unfinished OBV]

cant believe this, cant believe it took a month for me to find out

Report Post Tip
Rest well
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Another MR player laid to rest.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL