Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 19:21:47
Page:  1 
BleakBlades Recruiting! Started by: juke on Feb 19, '15 12:48

*Juke steps out into the streets, covered from head to toe in black robes, a dark hood covering most of his face. To gain the attention of the masses he opens his robe revealing all manner of menacing weapons. Garrots, silenced pistols and submachine guns. Knifes of all shapes and sizes. He pulls a knife from his mini armory and hurls it through the street. The knife skims saveral faces, brushes a couple of hats and makes several people jump before embedding firmly with a thud into the back of an FBN agents head, dropping him like a sack of potatoes. The street falls deadly quite as the onlookers gasp and murmer in disbelief. Juke pulls a second knife from his robes, walking through the crowed he approaches a wooden post, he removes a rolled up poster from his sleeve and straightens it out. He presses it up against the post and stabs the knife through it holding it in place. Juke turns around and without saying a word he heads towards an ally, back in to the darkness that hides him*

BleakBlades Recruiting!

We stay in the shadows and shoot from a distance, one man can deal damage alone, in larger numbers we can create a much larger problem.

Feel like going rogue? Feel like causing trouble? Want to kill and get away with it? Its suprisingly easy.

Membership will be kept private, you will be taught our methods. 

Recruitment ends soon, so dont hang about.

There will be no representetive preasnt to answer questions, contact Juke for additional info.

Report Post Tip

Barry removes the knife from the poorly worded poster and lets it fall to the floor. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
The important question I ask is this....How cool are your club jackets? That is my selling point.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

The Rock was really interested, right up until he saw your "kewl" club name. BleakBlades? More like BleuchBlades jabroni. The Rock would rather date Barry's 33lb head than join your super secret society. Do yo have a club house and play toy soldiers?

Report Post Tip

I am with Ragnarok here do you have cool jackets? Letterman jackets would be really sweet but..... I guess we could settle for those leather jackets we see the fly boys wearing these days

Report Post Tip
Gino wonders what all the fuss is about. He had seen a short tramp in rags giving a speech on an old wooden table. The tramp was clearly abusing a substance because he seemed to be muttering very strange things about throwing knives and killing FBN agents. He had seen the tramp pull out a plastic dildo from inside his rags and chuck it at the crowd, yelling, spitting and growing rabid with every word.

He shakes his head as he sees Barry pick up the dildo and toss it away. "People really need to stop abusing drugs." he thinks to himself as he sees the pitiful hobo stagger away, muttering things like "shadows" and "rogues" under his breath. Truly someone needs to ask the politicians to improve social welfare for unfortunate people like these underdogs.....
Report Post Tip
The Durdens have more substance and a better knowledge of grammar than this so called DeathSquad.
Report Post Tip

Does this group have a rule about lynching Ragnarok every day? If so then it may be a solid "ehh" from me. Lynching Ragnarok always puts a smile on my face, and a scowl on his.

Report Post Tip

What about a secret password? Open Sesame! Or even better a Uncle Jesse cut it out style hand shake!  Was that Jesse? Maybe that was Uncle Joey.  Still! You need a clever handshake and those jackets every ones talking about.  What if it rains? 

Report Post Tip

When the pPumbers hear of the Blades, Red will fulll the allys

Report Post Tip

Not long till the Plumbers Crack down on these criminals.

Report Post Tip

Not long till the Plumbers Crack down on these criminals.

You ain't kidding.  

Report Post Tip

Holy %#$&! SIGN ME THE F UP RIGHT NOOOOOOOW!  This sounds like such a CONSTRUCTIVE thing to do.  Wait, i know, how about this...Give me the sign up sheet and I'll shall return it with my ball cheese on it how about that huh?

Fist starts doing his crazy blue glowing eye thingy that he sometimes does.

Report Post Tip

Since when did tin men have balls, let alone ball cheese hehehe..Why not glue his mouth shut with it?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: BleakBlades Recruiting!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL