Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 13:52:26
Page:  1 
Chasing shadows Started by: Lancelot on Feb 19, '15 18:17

Waking up from a well needed and deserved sleep Lancelot gets himself suited and booted for the day ahead, hoping that it would be much quieter than the previous one, his mind wandered back to what had transpired the day before...

The started like any other and Lancelot proceeded on with his usual family business, whilst sorting through his mail and other various pieces of paperwork cluttering up his desk he came across a note from one of his wiseguys informing him of bodyguards being mercilessly gunned down over in Detroit, slipping the note into his pocket Lancelot grabbed his coat and made his way out of the building headed for his favourite coffee shop for his morning breakfast and caffeine boost.

Upon arriving he sat at his favoured table by the window, watching the people passing up and down the street going there various chores seemed to fascinate him and take his mind off of the more stressful things in his life, it was a place he could unwind for half an hour or so before he tackled the days duties, today however was going to be different. 

Sipping his coffee and looking out of the window into the street Lancelot noticed a man dressed in black wearing a mask and shouting at the top of his voice about how he had just shot a couple of bodyguards, Lancelot reached back into his pocket and pulled out the note from earlier "This must be the same guy killing all the bodyguards" he thought to himself, rushing out of the coffee shop and into the street Lancelot lost sight of the assailant, making his way back to his headquarters he sent word to Detroit that he had seen their attacker and that he would help find the person responsible for this cowardly act, he then sent word to his friends over in New York who were more than happy to help in the search.

We spent the whole day on the trail with the pursued taunting us about how we couldn't find him at regular intervals as well as making new threats to both my own crew and to Detroit as a whole, this had gone far enough so we upped our efforts and finally prevailed the information was then passed to the appropriate person who promptly flew into Detroit and dispatched the miscreant.

For all of those who wish to bring terror to our lands remember this we have people who will work together to combat this sort of behavior, we will not give into your demands and we will not tolerate your actions and rest assured WE WILL FIND YOU!

Report Post Tip

Dana steps from between her guards and looks around, hand resting casually on her sidearm.

"I have seen and heard that this shadow killing so to speak of bodyguards is widespread through out our world. I am aware of it happening to people in at least three of our fine cities. While I will not speak for any of the Dons or Godfathers, I do know that those in the upper echelons of our world have grown more and more concerned over these events. Let me, for my part, be clear in my understanding of the position of the powers that be on this. hooting at someones bodyguards without their consent is the same as attacking the person, and will more then likely be treated as such. To do such a thing is to do so at ones own risk. Seconds ago, I received a notice that a CA was shot, this too is becoming all too common. If you attack someone, (their CA or Bodyguard) I strongly advise you have your final affairs in order as this is not being taken lightly from what I have seen by anyone in this thing of ours.

With a nod to her guards Dana steps away and safeties her weapon, leaning against a wall to listen.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chasing shadows
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL