Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 17:29:48
Page:  1 
Fishies of V-Day Started by: Demon on Feb 22, '15 13:08
That morning, Demon's ship, "The Virgin Angel" docked into the city of Chicago. Worn and battered like it's crew the ship sat idle for repairs, expected to be completed by a year from now. It became apparent from the scars that marked the ship, provided by natures harshest, this ships name "TheVirginAngel" may be in need of a change.

"Well now, I'll be damned.. That was some fine fishing ladies and gents. You were all very skilled fisherman if I might say. Some of you really had some big catches over the last 24 hours and I envy you all for it. You truly earnt it."

Demon takes a puff of his pipe

"We went through some serious rough patches but we sure picked up our game as time went on. Mistakes were made, people had hauled in the fish before you could, but to the people that carried on Despite being thrown back in your attempts to fish, I would like to congratulate you."

"I always think these should be treated as a harmless bit of fun and not taking so immensely competitive. Just remember, It's these fishing trips that strengthen our unity. Not just as a family but as a whole community."

Demon retrieves his Whisky from the captains quarters and begins to pour among his crew, noticing similar celebrations occurring among other vessels.

"We've made our money's worth lads and gents! Drink up!!"
Report Post Tip

The Demon lies...... he isn't a pirate he's a Demon..........and he doesn't eat fish.

The Demon feeds on human souls.

Report Post Tip

Demon glances at the strange man Luigi-Antonino and his tales about Human souls.

"Aye laddie!  I feed on the unfortunate souls trapped inside my nets. "

Demon pours the lad a drink of whiskey.

"I run my own crew, my own ship, I have no need for pirating."

Demon pauses, then smiles.

"I'm just a simple fisherman doing his job laddie."

Glancing around, the bitter emptiness of these streets seems to linger on, following V-day.

"Hmph, I guess everybody must be sleeping! These Streets have been awfully quiet since the day of fishing, and nobody has yet approached me in celebration, so I am willing to drink with you my dear Friend!"

Demon tosses the man his own flask of Whiskey.

It's Good eh?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fishies of V-Day
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL