Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 05:10:43
Page:  1 
Big thanks to the Admin Team Started by: Ragnarok on Feb 22, '15 16:04

Just wanted to express our appreciation for the work put in for the Vday event. Per usual things ran well and the user base had a good time. I don't know what goes into making something like this occur behind the scenes, but I and the rest of the community appreciate it.

Izzy, Enkindle, and everyone else, Thank you so very much. We look forward to future events!

Report Post Tip
Totally agree. It was a lot of fun and I met some new people. Thanks for doing this!
Report Post Tip

Agree with both above...really fun time and it exceeded all my expectations. Had convos with some new great people as well. Overall great time, great atmosphere, great people. Thank you Squishy and the rest of the team for all you guys did for this vday event and basically for all you guys do on a daily basis.

Thank you!

Report Post Tip

Thank you team Admin, you guys rock. 

Report Post Tip

This was my first time getting to participate in an event like this and I had a fantastic time, I think the admins did a wonderful job putting things together and allowing it to roll so smoothly, Spoke with some new people made a few friends and had an amazing time with my crew as a whole, this event was far better then I expected it to be, thank you all very much for making it so enjoyable!! I can't wait for the next one.

Report Post Tip

There simply isn't enough to say in a single thread. The long awaited Vday was a blast was as always. Enjoyed the whole bit of it to the end. And thank you those that participated even.

Report Post Tip

Thanks guys. I don't usually participate, but this year it was pretty fun.

Report Post Tip
Yes, thank you for the event. It's always a fun time. And the prizes are an awesome bonus.
Report Post Tip
That was a blast ! Thanks guys I know there had to be a lot of work involved
Report Post Tip
hey guys, you're awesome. Thank you, this was pretty awesome. The prizes were generous, thank you.
Report Post Tip

Yeeeeep cheers admin for a great event, absolutely killed it.

Also a big thanks to the individual players that organized the teams to make it highly competitive and a well rounded event. NY's and PH's group was a great fucking time. An absolute pleasure to have worked with these guys.

Props to all organizers from admin down, and everyone who participated also. I had a blast.

Report Post Tip

Thank you! Thank you! 

Report Post Tip

Really enjoyed this event thank you !

Report Post Tip

Thanks to the Admin team, First time for me in the event and it was really fun.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for putting together the event and the prizes again this year.

I haven't participated in a vday event before this one and definitely had a good experience.

Report Post Tip

I am a bit late but thank you! I didn't participate as much as I wanted to but it was still an awesome event.

Report Post Tip

Very nice event, had a lot of fun!

Report Post Tip

Same here, appreciated. Thanks for all you do.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Big thanks to the Admin Team
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL