Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 19:45:08
Page:  1 
Working For The Mob Started by: Fist-O-Pain on Feb 23, '15 18:00

A bullet hit the side of my face as I slid actress the cement.  The sparks from my knees were hot enough to light a cigarette.  Once coming to a stop behind a Model T I opened my storage door and pulled out my gun, got up in slow motion for effect screaming,

"You'll never capture The Blue Fist!"

Bullets started going off like Chinese firecrackers out of my gun as they were returning the favor. However the bullets stopped firing as I picked them off clean to the head and twice in the heart before they even hit the ground with perfect aim.

Seeing that now was my only chance at freedom I got to my feet and started running down the street with my bags of money. The siren were getting quieter and quieter. Some of the money was falling out while I ran but I didn't care at the time.  As long as this heist is pulled off and can get the upper structure my tribute I'll be fine.  I'll live another day.  But then again, I asked myself, isn't this living?  

Crime is all I've ever known since being stolen from the military's secret weapons program by Tuggernuts before he was viciously slayed in his own bed as he slept next to his wife with a samurai sword.  Rumor has it that DumbNinja was the one to kill Tuggernuts as they found a samurai sword implanted in his skull.  All I remember from that night was having a bag put over my head and someone opening my fuse box.  When I came to I saw WongDongDuck standing in front of me.  He spent weeks teaching how to survive in the streets.  He gave me a bullet proof casing and taught me how to rob a bank.  Though he too was slain, he will always be in my memory bank.  But he's gone and now here I am running for my life from the cops.  Wong would have been so proud.

Running down a dark alley I quickly zip into my pre-arranged hideout and slam the door behind me.  It was dark so I decided to turn on my night vision.  Unable to move with what I saw.  I knew he would find me eventually.  I just didn't know when.  His gun firmly presses against my forehead.  I could smell the pasta on his breath he was so close.  

"I know what you want.  Just take it.  Here."

Report Post Tip

Noticing a heavy police presence in the neighborhood and hearing about a bank robbing robot, Deception new of only one man to fit this description. He knew his Crew mate Fist-O-Pain was in need of help and quickly made his way to Fist's hideout. As Deception entered through the back door of the hideout, he notices Fist with his back against a wall and an unknown person holding a gun to his forehead. 

Deception slowly creeps up behind the figure holding the gun to Fist's head. Fist, seeing Deception creep up behind the man, doesn't acknowledge him to make sure not to give him away. As Deception gets within feet of the unknown figure, he pulls his Colt 1911 from his waist band and racks the slide. He places the gun to the back of the unknown figure's head.

"Do we have a problem here?" Deception asks as he presses the gun hard into the back of the unknown figure's head. "I think you better put that gun down." Deception advises the unknown figure. 

A few minutes pass silently without a word being uttered. Then all of a sudden...

Report Post Tip

Jaci and Gallardo hurrried in through the back door with guns drawn, Jaci joined Deception and Fist-O-Pain to look over this stranger who had came here, while Gallardo stood by the window to keep a look out.

"I don't know who you are or what you want,"  Jaci said to the man, but then smiled coldly, "but if you are counting on the two so-called lookouts you had waiting outside to come rushing in to help you, you will be disappointed.  It seems, my friend Gallardo needed to work out some anger issues, and i don't believe they will be waking up for a long time." 

At this, the gentleman didn't look quite as confident, a slight look of fear appeared on his face.  Deception pushed the man to his knees, and along with Fist, pointed their guns at the back of his head. 

Jaci nodded in approval, and watched the man turn paler by the minute.  "I guess you have two choices, you can either tell us why you are here, or....we will take a vote on what we should do to you if you don't talk.  I, for one, am leaning toward torture by fire.  That sounds lovely, what do you guys think?"

Report Post Tip

Sirens were starting up again in the distants and Fist was running out of ideas of who this man was.  Pulling out a dull pocket knife Fist punches the man in the face and he falls to the ground.

I don't have time for bull shit right now so tell me who you are!  Who are you working for?! Why are you following me?  

The man didn't answer.  Fist's face starts to warm with anger as he unfolds his dull pocket knife and jumps on top of him pushing the knife to his cheek hard.  Slowly blood starts oozing out from where the point was digging into him.

Last chance guy!  This robot doesn't lie I will cut something off!

The man stays silent.  Fist looks up at the others.  Their expressions said it all.  Fist nodded.

Alright if its a game of hardball you want a game of hard ball you got buddy.  

Fist motioned for the others to help him by holding him down on the ground.  Grabbing one of the mans hands he holds it firmly on the ground as he starts gutting off the mans finger slowly with his dull and slightly rusty pocket knife. Blood spilled at first as he was sawing away at the mans finger before the spilling turned into squirting just before getting to the bone.  Then a crunching sound.   Fist was red and chrome as the man screamed in pain.  Finish fist picks up the mans finger and shoves it into the mans nose.

Still not talking? I admire that in a man.  But sometimes not talking can be bad for your health...

Fist gets up, wipes off the blood on face and points his gun back at him as the man holds his hand rolling on the concrete floor.

Report Post Tip

After watching what just took place, Jaci couldn't help being amused.  Fist-O-Pain definitely meant business.  She didn't blame him, they were all very loyal to the family, and if you messed with any member of the family, u were messing with all of them.  She noticed that the sirens seemed to be getting close, she hated to be rushed. 

"Gallardo, get the car and bring it around back.  Fist and Deception, carry him out and put him in the trunk.  Lets take him out to the warehouse by the docks.  We can continue there, he is screaming like a baby...we don't want to draw attention from the cops."

Within minutes, Gallardo was speeding down the street, weaving in and out of traffic. 

"Slow down, Gallardo, if we get stopped by a cop, I am thinking we are going to have a hard time explaining why we have a guy in the trunk with no fingers."

They arrived at the warehouse in record time, pulling the car inside.  The men removed their victim from the trunk and dropped him on the cement floor, he started crying and begging again.

Jaci smiled at her friends.  "Ok, now...Gentlemen, where were we?"

Report Post Tip

Deception takes a few steps towards the man as the others discuss several different "enhanced interrogation techniques" that could be used on the unknown man who won't talk. He pulls his trust Colt 1911 and fires a round into the man's knee. The bullet goes clean through the man's knee lodging itself into the concrete underneath him. 

The man screams in pain as Deception once again tries to jog his memory. "Are you remembering anything yet?"

The gunshot clearly got the attention of the others, who were now also walking towards where Deception was hovering over the man with his gun drawn. The group knew that this guy was out to do harm to their crew and they wouldn't tolerate it. They were not stopping until he said who he was and who he was working for.  

The group formed a circle around the man and the pool of blood that's beginning to build beneath him from his knee wound. Jaci looks at Deception and says, "Well you finally got to shoot him in the knee, now let's see if he's decided to talk yet." The group again begin questioning the man, asking who had sent him.

From the look on his face, the man can't decide if he should talk or just pray for a quick death.

Report Post Tip

Jaci stood calmly among her friends, her family....watching this man roll around on the cement floor claiming to know nothing.  Knowing nothing sure isn't what led him and his friends to Fist-O-Pain's hideout, and having a gun to the back of her friend's head?  Did he really think that they were naive? 

"Gallardo."  There was no need to say more, at just the mention of his name Gallardo pulled a barrel over close to the others, and went about starting a fire with some left over paper, matches, and gasoline.   Jaci found what she was looking for near the wall on the far side, a long metal rod.  Once the fire was burning nice and strong, she slid the rod's end into the fire and held it there, never once taking her eyes off of the man on the floor. His,  eyes widened in fear at the sight of the fire which brought chuckles from Deception, Fist, and Gallardo, and a smile from Jaci.

At her nod, her family  grabbed the man and held him in place as she turned around with the rod in hand, and placed the end against his chest.  His screams echoed across the empty warehouse, and the overwhelming smell of burning cloth and flesh spread around the room.

Report Post Tip

Fist-O comes in with a flying punch to the burn victims face.  A left, a right, a left, right, left, right, left.  The man turns into a bobble head wiggling all about.

Are you gonna talk now!? Huh? 

The robot said in the beast mean guy voice he was programmed with that he could find. The man making sounds as if he was trying to talk before Fist-O kicked his chair over.  He lets out some sort of noise, soft and high pitch.

It....*coughing blood* it was...Durden. Tyler Durden. He made me follow you. *coughs up blood then spits even more out* For the love of god don't kill me I have a wife and kids! 

Fist-O looks up at the others and nods.  

We got it.

Report Post Tip

THE END.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Working For The Mob
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL