Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 17:55:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Future of the Suburbs Started by: Maria on Feb 23, '15 22:12

Whor-able had a very busy day, barely getting a moment to look up from the pile paperwork she had to go through. When she finally had the chance to take a look around, followed by a brief conversation with Don Lexie, a sadness overcame her. It was not for her fallen member, but for the shame brought upon her family. The late Vicci had caused quite the mess, and it was time to start cleaning up. 

Approaching Godmother Maria, she extends and shakes hands with a sad smile.

"I would like to personally apologize for the blatant disrespect shown in these streets today. It is not something that we tolerate here and i hope you will accept my apology."

Report Post Tip

Maria smiles warmly at Lexie_Grey and Whor-able.

Thank you both for your apologies, and for dealing with Ms Vicci's disrespect there. This type of thing happens, it is a shame, but it does happen. I enjoy hearing the thoughts and opinions of other mobsters, and I do encourage my own to speak their minds whenever possible. But, sometimes people go a little too far with the freedom of speech and my line too has been guilty of that. Thank you both again.

Report Post Tip

A default of respect is given to all, sometimes people show themselves unworthy of it and that is a sad thing. Fortunately things have sat themselves right.. in many ways. RIP Maria and Whor-able. :) 

Report Post Tip
Can't you let it rest?
Report Post Tip

Hugo looks at KalypsoVicco and raises his eyebrow.

Ms. Vicco, It is with a certain amount of irony that you speak. To decry a lack of respect and virtually in the same breath speak ill of the dead? Clearly, you have not learned the lesson of your ancestor. Sometimes, old habits die hard. And that certainly appears to be the case with yourself.

Muttering disapprovingly, Hugo walks into a nearby café.

Report Post Tip

Saying RIP is disrespectful? Even people I donbt care for, if they did well, ill stop by their funeral and pay my respects if they had a good run.. and they both did.

Report Post Tip

I think it's more of in what context you spoke on the deaths of Godmother Maria and Don Whor-able. Also, you have claimed multiple times that you've let the past go, but you keep returning to it.

Weird.

Report Post Tip

Oh, Kalypso. Hugo may be young in his ways but he was not born yesterday. He is perfectly able to detect a sarcastic tone when he hears one. Indeed, your contention that things have "set themselves right" following such tragedy is at odds with anyone's notion of respect.

Report Post Tip

@KalypsoVicco your attitude and inability to let the past be the past is a shame. As an associate of New York, I recommend that you be done with this issue and focus on the present. 

Report Post Tip

Ziva sighs. Godmother Maria, her Grandmother, most definitely was not perfect, however she was determined to protect her memory in any way she possibly could, and she was frankly sick of the bitterness that seemed to be aimed at her own bloodline by the bloodline of KalypsoVicco. Placid she may look, but pissing off Ziva probably wasn't something to be aspired to. 

Ms Vicco, I'm not entirely sure what the issue you have with my bloodline, and in particular, Godmother Maria, actually is. It appears to stem from some kind of bitterness related to the failed attempt of your ancestor DanaVicci to rogue and set herself up in Los Angeles without the approval of the Godfathers of the time. I don't know if it's jealousy that Maria managed to, y'know, manage a two month run as Godmother as opposed to an approximately - and I have verified this with the descendants of Godmother Kelly_Kapowski, who was, by the way, most grateful for the notch on her gun that Dana provided - three minute run as a district head that Dana managed to force for herself or what, but it's frankly boring as fuck now.

Ziva shrugs. If Kalypso wants to keep attempting to score some kind of self righteous points on her ancestors back, she'll happily keep coming and biting back. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

If people keep discussing Dana, im happy to offer my thoughts. I hgave no desire to carry this forward, none. I errored, I admit I errored, and for what its worth as i havent said it, i publicly apologist to all involved,

Report Post Tip

Ziva's eyebrows almost shot through the roof. The irony was fucking delicious.

Kalypso, it is you who seems unable to stop carrying things forward, over and over and over again. You can admit that you have committed errors, you can say it as publicly as you like, you can say it until you're blue in the face or until the cows come home or for any amount of other platitudes that you want to shovel out, but until you stop coming out and muttering bitter words based from the hardships that you seemed to think, and which Dana obviously seemed to think, she suffered from, none of that means jack fucking shit nothing. 

I never intended to come out here and speak about your sister. She held no more interest or significance to me than a speck of dust She was dead before I was even a part of this world, and the lessons that her death taught should have been lessons that didn't even need teaching. But when you use her lost battles to try to take cheap shots at my deceased ancestors, I'll do it fucking happily. I'm just not sure that you actually want to hear my thoughts on Dana, at this point. I'm really not.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Future of the Suburbs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL