Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 18:28:53
Page:  1 
U.S.Y.D Started by: DaKurlzz on Feb 23, '15 22:14

DaKurlzz had just been told the news that he was to head his own family in the Suburbs, so he had a lot of stuff to take care of. First thing, inform his Right Hand Man to be that his services were required. He found the nearest payphone and called one of his closest friends to arrange a meeting.

"I have some news. Coffee shop on the corner, fifteen minutes."

He hung up the phone, and looked around for the nearest taxi, hailing it over, he climbed in and instructed the driver to his destination. Once there, Kurlzz could see that his friend was already there waiting for him. He walked into the coffee shop, signalled to the barista to bring some drinks over, and made his way over to the table.

"Odin, thanks for meeting me on such short notice. I have a job for you."

The barista had now placed the drinks on the table, and Kurlzz took a sip before continuing.

"I've been given authorisation to lead a family out of the Suburbs, and I need you to join me and work by my side as my Right Hand Man. You up for it?"

Odin's facial expression didn't even change. He was one of the most chilled out motherfuckers you could ever meet. Kurlzz even often asked himself What Odin Would Do in a situation to help him decide what the best course of action was.

"Of course."

They both nodded, and finished off their coffees.

"There's something else as well. You know Paul Heyman? He's going to be stepping down from his crew leader duties and he'll be working closely with us as well as our Left Hand Man, just as soon as he's sorted his own family affairs out. I know you know him and that he's going to be a definite asset to us. For now though, we need to get down to the new Headquarters."

Odin nodded once again, he was a man of few words, and they both made their way to the HQ.

"The last order of business is picking a name for the family. I've not exactly got creative blood running through my veins. My parents called me Da Kurlzz for fuck sake. Any ideas?"

Odin shook his head, he was about as creative as a door nail. Not one of his best qualities.

"God, this isn't the best start. Maybe the radio will give us some inspiration."

Kurlzz clicked the radio on, and after a few minutes of more pondering, a certain song started to play.

"I've got it. It's perfect. The Mafia is so stuck in it's old ways at the moment. We need to move this shit ahead."

Odin began to laugh while Kurlzz began to mime along with the words of the song.

"We'll shorten it of course. UbercvrrntSwaggerliciousYolohellaDopeness is way too long for a family name. We'll go by U.S.Y.D."

Report Post Tip

Making his way over to DaKurlzz new Headquarters Lancelot stopped by the local speakeasy and managed to pick up a bottle of the finest Scotch they had, "Ah this will put hairs in his chest" he thought to himself with a wry smile, next he stopped by Sanchez place and aquired a box of fine cuban cigars Sanchez had smuggled over the border some months before, next stop DaKurlzz...

Arriving at Dakurlzz flashy new base of operations Lancelot couldn't help but laugh at the full crew name "Haha well my friend that sure is one hell of a name, I'm so glad you broke it down for us all, it's a bit of a mouthful"

Pausing for a few moments Lancelot hands DaKurlzz the Scotch and Cuban cigars "Congratulations on your new family my friend I know you will do the Suburbs proud, I look forward to working alongside you just as our forefathers once did many many moons ago, I wish you all the best buddy".

Report Post Tip

Maria couldn't bite back a smile at the sight of two of her dearest friends, DaKurlzz and Odin-II stood side by side and starting a family of their own within the Suburbs. With almost a tear in her eye, she hugged both men tightly.

Where do I even begin, my friends? 

DaKurlzz, until recently, you might have been the most beautiful comatose gangster a crew could ever wish for, but from the minute that I told you that I needed you, you have, quite simply, been a breath of fresh air through the district. Our bloodlines go back a ways now and have been through a lot of, erm, fun and varied times, life experiences and deaths together. I look forward to singing our way through the rest of our time here in the Suburbs. Thank you again for coming back to us for this, you dirty Brummie, you.

Maria quickly switches her attention to Odin, before DaKurlzz can retort anything about her own places of origin.

And, Odin. What do I say? You and I go back even further than me and Brummieface do! You've always been here to step in when I've needed you, always been here for advice, and now here you are again helping me out. The Suburbs are lucky to have you.

I can't wait to see what UbercvrrntSwaggerliciousYOLOhellaDopeness achieve. Keep Calm and Odin On guys, and if you're ever in doubt, ask yourself, What Would Odin Do.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: U.S.Y.D
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL