Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 17:16:39
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Lancelot Started by: Reason on Feb 25, '15 01:26

As Reason walked down the empty streets after the cold assassination of Lancelot, he started sobbing and uttered to himself:

I haven't known Lancelot for long as I am only an associate even though I have interacted with him in the past. He was a very kind and thoughtful person. The Jokes of the day were always a good chuckle and the quote of the day was most of the time inspirational. He was the bravest knight ever known to mankind. Lancelot, your armor will be preserved forever as a symbol of your existence in our hearts and I will miss you. Such plans for the future of The Round Table. I am sure the other knights will put their swords to honor your bravery. R.I.P Lance. May you always be remembered. 

Reason sucked up his last tears and walked back home.

Report Post Tip

As Maria walked down the street, fresh from having attended the funeral of Don Lancelot, and therefore clad from head to toe, supremely elegantly, in black, and her eyes red from tears, she heard Reason paying tribute to her fallen crew leader, and more importantly, friend. Reason's words inspired a few new tears to quietly spill from Maria's eyes. Hurriedly, she wiped them away. She had been fine with crying inside the church, but out on the streets, she was, once more, Godmother Maria, and must be a picture of strength and dignity. When Reason finished speaking, she smiled over warmly, before beginning to speak herself.

Reason, your eulogy to Don Lancelot just there was both touching and accurate. Don Lancelot will indeed forever be in our hearts here in the Suburbs. From his days in North Side, he was a friend to many of us here in the Suburbs, and I know I speak for far more than just myself from the Suburbs when I say that I was both proud and excited to call him a brother. He was a brave night, a fantastic friend, and somebody that I will truly, greatly miss. I know his son will continue Don Lancelot's fantastic work here in the Suburbs, although that does not soften the blow of Lancelot's death.

The Suburbs have suffered greatly in the last few months from the catastrophic consequences of bad luck. At the end of December, we lost our district head, Cherokee, to the evil of the 1%. In January, my right hand man, Odin, was struck down following a forced malfunction on a member of the dastardly Durden crew. And now, in February, we have laid to rest Lancelot following a freak wackback death. We have lost people to bad luck before and we may do so again in the future. But, what this loss has in common with the loss of Cherokee and with the loss of Odin, is that this district will be back. We are bent, right now, but we are not broken. We are stronger than any amount of luck may paint us to be. 

And, in memory of Don Lancelot, we will become stronger too. 

Maria pulls a small silver hipflask from her purse, and raises it to the sky.

Fly with the angels, Lancelot. Until we meet again.

She drinks from the flask and bows her head in silence for a moment, before walking away.

Report Post Tip
Sorry to see he died; my father liked and respected him very much. His unfortunate death came as quite a surprise to my father after waking up from a coma. (and finding himself dead)
Report Post Tip
He died to a wackback?
Oh thats perfect haha

*crack closes his eyes and imagines lancelot's face in his final moments and then bursts out laughing*

He was so arrogant and acted like such a tough guy, to see him go down like this is just like watching ironic poetry in the making.

Good bye lancelot. The man, the myth, the wackback.
Hahahaha
Report Post Tip

Poor poor Lancelot :( The cause of his life is Wackback. Hard Headed TheIllusiveMan LOL

Rest In Peace Brother! Pleasure to meet you buddy! You do great in your family! Legit! :P

Report Post Tip

I didn't really know you.  Pretty sure our bloodlines have never met.  However its always sad to see someone with such prestige die in such a manner.  You life was too short even for this world.  You light was bright enough to reach even the depths of every ocean.  May your soul meet with lost friends and relatives in heaven and may your memories be with us for eternity.  RIP

Report Post Tip
Liked or disliked...Wackbacks are part of the game that nobody wants to happen. Many feel that it cannot or will not happen to them. in the old land my father met his fate when he attempted to shoot down an IA gangster when he was Consig. The little gangster got the jump on him. This situation was a bit different, but I still feel for Lancelot and may his soul rest in peace.
Report Post Tip

polk it was not an IA gangster it was an Capo now i dont know the details only that the illusiveman was a groupie to 303 he wanted to be part of the so called cool clique.That much that for anybody to drag there names through the mud like they dragged peoples names it made him cry tears like we never seen since the bloodline of critian got dded.

Report Post Tip

cristian*

Report Post Tip

I couldn't fully understand what you're trying to say, perhaps some punctuation her and there would help? If it was directed towards my father however:

What tears, Kurgan?

I can assure you that I've shed none  about my father's death, only about the unfortunate passing of Don Lancelot.

Report Post Tip
Sorry Kurgan. I don't think you read my post. I was speaking about what had happened to me. It was a life experience that I was sharing and attempting to guide the reader toward an understanding that whack backs do happen. Maybe I did not guide the reader in the fashion that I had wished.
Report Post Tip

LOL yeah keep it comeing i dont think i mentioned you goto but if your the son of the illusiveman i can understand you are and will be nothing but a groupie to a fucked up clique.

And troll away idiot that is all you wankers are good for

Report Post Tip

Real professional gangster you are, that's for sure. I have committed no acts of trolling here, and you're the one making yourself look like an idiotic troll who has a hard-on for hating on a certain group because they killed your ancestor. And I must ask: where have I been crying about my father's death?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

your and idiot and thats all you will ever be did i hate my ancestors death no i didnt lol as you wankers where so paranoid over her gun  size you never seen the real enemy lmfao.

As Visas would never have betrayed Taegan so go be a groupie to a group that fell for the old sucker punch and be a nobody you and them are nothing and will remain bottom feeders.

good day to you idiot

Report Post Tip

What does this have to do with the following?

• The death of Don Lancelot.
  • The death of my father, Capo TheIllusiveMan

You come out here and insult me repeatedly and talk some shit about me being a groupie and about the 303, despite them having well.. nothing to do with this at all?

Yeah, we can all see who is being idiotic here. 

Report Post Tip

awwww sorry didnt mean to insult your lame assed group 

Report Post Tip

Apology accepted. Now then, I hope we can continue with the original subject of this little corner: the life and death of Don Lancelot? Staying on-topic would be the least respect we could show him, no?

Report Post Tip

Lancelot knows how much i respected him idiot.

i was sarcastic about your lame assed clique

Report Post Tip

Could you at least try to remain civilized and try to not insult me with almost every breath? Appreciated.

And yet again; this 'lame assed clique' you keep talking about has nothing to do with Don Lancelot. 

The end?

Report Post Tip

Goto and Kurgan. I would appreciate if you could please drop all conversation about the 303 and your constant calling one another idiots and trying to one up one another from this moment on. It has absolutely nothing to do with Don Lancelot's death and it is honestly beginning to sound a little childish from you both. So please have this be the end of what it as this was a nice speech from Reason and not inteneded to spark an argument.

RIP Lancelot. Taken far too early from us.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lancelot
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL