Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 19:33:19
Page:  1 
Coolpeoples Stepping out as a Made Man Started by: Jaci on Feb 25, '15 04:24

Jaci walked down the small street in Chicago, looking at each house number.  She looked at the piece of paper Whor-able had given to her earlier with Coolpeoples address on it. Finally, this was it.  She tapped on the door, and waited patiently. 

He looked at her strangely, because of the late hour, but she didn't give him a chance to ask questions. 

"Come with me, Cool...I need your assistance with something." 

She started walking backing up the street, while he hurried to catch up.  She knew he would, he was a true loyal and trusted friend.  Which was a good thing, considering the line of work he now found himself in.  He was the kind of friend, that if you showed up at his house at midnight for help in burying a body, he would be down with that.  Jaci smiled to herself, that is most likely what he thought was happening tonight. 

They reached the waiting car on the hill, and both quickly got inside.  The driver  sped away.

Cool attempted to speak again, but Jaci motioned with her hand to stop.  "Cool, I really need your help.  This guy showed up at my Dance Hall tonight, and he threatened me and he even broke some things.  I managed to lock him in the back room...but I really need some help with him."  It was very hard for Jaci to keep a straight face, but she had to play her part.  She looked over at Cool who now appeared very angry at the thought of someone trying to hurt his friend.  Oh how she adored this young man.

The driver slammed on his breaks right in front of her Dance Hall, and Cool jumped out of the car.  Now Jaci was the one struggling to keep up.  He was a man on a mission.  Jaci managed to catch up right as he walked through the door, in to the darkened hall.

Suddenly, the lights came on...  "Surprise!  Congrats to our newest Made Man!" 

The room was filled with so many friendly faces of The Red Light District, all wanting to be there to celebrate this night with him. 

AcaelusThorne gave Fist-O-Pain a gentle shove.  "What are you waiting for, play us some music"

Report Post Tip

Fist-O hits play on his built-in DJ equipment machine and start doing a disco dance to the song 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' as he made his way to a makeshift stage that he had helped set up the night before.  He turns off the music to speak.

In honor of our newest made member, CoolPeoples, let's all rock the night away in his honor!  I am proud to call someone with so much love for The Red Light District my brother.  Because that's what you are to us all here on the South side, our brother, our blood for life.  SO LET'S PARTY!!!

Fist-O hits play again and continue his disco/robot dance to 'Can't Touch This'.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on achieving this honourable rank Coolpeoples.

On her way out she suddenly stops and turns towards Coolpeoples...
I almost forgot, I believe this belongs to you.

Hands him patch with the text Red Light District

You hold tight to that ok? Dont you forget it next time you leave home.

Report Post Tip
CP I want to say congrats. You hardwork and dedication has been noticed not only by Red Light District, but by other districts around our land. Keep up the good work Made Man.
Report Post Tip

I just want to say congratulation CoolPeoples.  You never stop working hard and you've been keeping you're nose clean.  With dedication and honor in your work I believe you can go even further.  I can't wait to see you grow more with The Redlight District and what you bloom into.

Report Post Tip

Jaci stood quietly near Coolpeoples listening to the many congratulations and well wishes being offered by their friends.  She quickly wiped a tear away, she knew this time would come, and she was feeling so proud of this young man and all that he had accomplished.  The smile that was lighting up his face, made her feel all warm inside.

She waited patiently for a break in the line, then softly touched Cool's hand to get his attention.  "I just want you to know how proud I am of you.  You have worked so hard and now it has paid off.  It is an honor to serve with you in this thing of ours.  Keep reaching for the stars, Love...and never give up."

She kissed him softly on the cheek, then drifted off in to the crowd of people to mingle.

Report Post Tip
As the night grows to an end coolpeople asks a favor from his good friend jaci.

A favor jaci asks? Why do you need me to stall? Coolpeople says trust me jaci ?

...of cource jaci fully trusts cp. after an hour whor-able walks up and asks jaci where is cp, right then when jaci is about to get him, cp walks up.

I'm here jaci.

Jaci sighs with relief, she knows who's is a good person and leader, but you don't want to get on her bad side as their walking jaci asks what did u do? He says wait a few minutes and the ceremony begins, then as the ceremony ends, daylight hits the dance hall something ricochets across several mirrors and stains glass windows and ends right above his head. A big heart appears for all to see with fire on both sides it reads, thank you guys I love you all so much. The crowd stares in awe and even the robot fist-o-pain has stopped the music to stare whir-able is in awe too as she says this will be a ceramony to remember.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Coolpeoples Stepping out as a Made Man
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL