Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 08:45:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Protection Thread Started by: Aliens on Feb 26, '15 04:11

isn't it pretty much self explanatory?

Report Post Tip

Oh, my bad. I missed that part. Sorry. Yeah. RIP My Chaos. 

backs away slowly

Report Post Tip

Very sad day truly gutted. Please respect the Masses everyone. I know there is alot of feelings going around. But all we can do is wait to see what happens and what turns up!

Rest well Godfather Ajani. 

Report Post Tip

That would sound like a wise thing to do, Heroin

Yet I am afraid that nothing will turn up because I fear the witness statement has been buried. Educated guesses fueled by subtle hints given through a pattern of actions taken by those active in our world at the time of the gunshot might lead us to the murderer. However, I fear that Ajani's memory will be tarnished by false accusations.

Report Post Tip

However, I fear that Ajani's memory will be tarnished by false accusations.

I hope that never comes into play. Hes a great leader and friend. I have nothing but awesome things to say on his behave. Goto, I have noticed this may be the case today as history shows its easy to bury witness statements. Damn Shame the unknown. 

Report Post Tip

hmm, yeah..it's indeed possible..My kin over heard a conversation a long while back, a plan that never came to be..with the right timing, one can take a shot, and an accomplice can catch the witness statement, destroy it, done..

Report Post Tip
It's a questionable situation, obviously the WS was burned. Hopefully someone nuts up instead of being fucking cowards.
Report Post Tip

yeah, like that will happen..

Report Post Tip

Maybe some CA...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protection Thread
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL