Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 10:49:22
Page:  1 
Ajani,s survival? Started by: WhySoSerious on Feb 27, '15 20:08
No disrespect intended here, but could Ajani's death have been avoided if his crew members had their loyalty set to " take a bullet"?
I'm under the impression that any shot taken at a CL would have to pass through any member with their loyalty set to take a bullet first?
Report Post Tip

Requirements to trigger:

Member must have Loyalty set to "Will take a bullet"

Member must be made+

Very very recently online

Same district as the intended target

Must have been a member for 7+ days

Only BGs that have a max hp of 100+ will be used in the math.

If the attacker is not perceived as a threat, no action is taken by the loyal member or their BGs.

The requirements don't allow for much chance, so probably not. 

Report Post Tip
How would an attacker be perceived as a threat? Ain't we all a threat to each other?
Report Post Tip

I think it means that no action will be taken if the attacker has a very low chance to hit?

Report Post Tip

It may also mean that if the attacker was within his own family.

Report Post Tip
Whoever did it is a snake.
Report Post Tip

I must say it is quite a impressive they have pulled it off without, so far, being caught.

Not that I agree with it in the slightest but it's been a long time since anyone pulled anything like this and managed to cover it up. Credit where credit is due tbh.

Report Post Tip
It's a 15% chance of a member being used as a shield I think... Someone please correct me if I'm wrong
Report Post Tip

This is the first Mafia 'whodunit' in recent memory.

Report Post Tip

The last whodunnit I recall caused quite a lot of bother.. a certain BrianArao went a little mental and shot the place up until someone owned up to a certain kill. I lost count of how many leaders he killed that day.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Ajani,s survival?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL