Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 07:28:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
South Side Sinks. Started by: Kelly_Kapowski on Feb 27, '15 23:20

Moxie regarded KalypsoVicco, who seemed to have so many strange and contradictory words to offer on the matter of her dead sister 

The Godfather of my city said, she went Rogue so, she went rogue. End of story.

Report Post Tip

So she didn't want to look bad later and for that reason alone she did not shoot the Lion. Apparently she didn't seem to care how being a paranoid demanding that people pro her because of a post in the streets would make her look. How she went to poster's CL (while not being in a high position herself) and demand that they "take care of" said poster. How she mailed her uppers telling them to get the city ready for a war. That alone was enough for us to put a bullet in her head. Yet we gave her the benefit of the doubt. She made a mistake. We had a long talk about it. Things should be good now.

Then she takes it upon herself to set up her own crew in a city we did not have control over or permission to set up in to begin with. And gets upset when she is shot down. As a Rogue. For some unknown reason, Chicago accepted her back into a family (I myself would not have allowed that if she came to my family for refuge). She then suicides. And is accepted back into said family. I think she suicides again after that... And yet she doesn't want to do anything to make her look bad later.... Yeah. Good luck with that, Kalypso.

Report Post Tip
KalypsoVicco, I don't feel it necessary to come out and belabor points that have already been expressed repeatedly. I'm more than willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that Dana's and your ignorance to how this mafia runs may very well be due to inexperience. This in itself is not a crime, so long as you do not make the same mistakes yourself.

If you are truly interested in learning the intricacies of This Thing of Ours, observe your leaders. Observe others' leaders. Watch what the do. Look to mafioso you respect and admire and take a page from their book. Ask questions. Maybe most importantly in this case, don't be ashamed to recognize you are wrong when you clearly are.

Learn from those with experience what to do. Or contrarily, read from the journals of your sister Dana and learn what not to do.

I wish you luck and success in Manhattan. To new beginnings...
Report Post Tip

"I wish you luck and success in Manhattan."

Thank you Dominus for those kind words.

I make plenty of mistakes, hell I wont make it through the day without something going wrong. However, as I believe you can see. I admit my mistakes and then put them behind me. =)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: South Side Sinks.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL