Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 08:16:39
Page:  1 
Hello again friends Started by: Jimmy_The_Gent on Feb 28, '15 01:21

~Jimmy steps up to the soapbox:
Excuse me may I have your attention.  My name is Jimmy_The_Gent, my great grandfather Juan_Tua used to roam these streets the same as his father PaulieK-  used to before him.  My family has been around for many years we carry on a proud tradition of loving this thing of ours.  Although my father attempted to go straight  for many years and run legitimate businesses I have decided that is not the life for me. I came back to these streets just a short time ago and I am seeing some familiar faces.  Screaming Butterfly has been a family friend for many years.  Although time has separated us a little we picked up right where we left off after getting reacquainted.  I have seen another familiar face in Father_Teq after all these years he is still stirring the pot and testing other gangsters.  With the old faces I also have met a few new soldiers.  I met a young lady named Kari and she was warm and welcoming and accepted me to her family and introduced me to her fellow leader DiamonDz and also to the very casual and very involved family boss Louis-Manciagli, who as it seems has some family tradition of his own.  I have also met a man named Tyler_Durden he is an odd fellow he seems to have very large family and everyone hates them, they continue to kill them and they continue to show up in our streets.  All this being said I just wanted to say hi to you all and wish you all well and I hope that you and your’s will have as much pride and family tradition as my family has had. 

Report Post Tip

Louis-Manciagli steps out from the crowd and joins alongside of Jimmy, Louis flicks a half smoked cigar to the ground as he turns to face the crowd. Louis straightens his tie and waits for the crowd to settle down a bit before proceeding.

"Thanks Jimmy for taking the time to address the masses, I have been very impressed with your progress as of so far. I look forward to seeing you grow in this thing of ours. It is always a pleasure to see one of the long gone and returning bloodlines or new bloodlines take the stage. It reflects well on you my friend. I'm sure you will make your great-grandfather very proud. Drinks on me at the tavern tonight buddy."

Louis steps off the stage and joins in the celebrations of a youngster making the ranks of a Mademan. 

Report Post Tip

YourNextWife walks up to Jimmy_The_Gent after Louis-Manciagli finishes his speech. She smiles and shakes hands with Louis before turning to Jimmy and says, "Hi there, I know we haven't had much of a chance to talk yet but I just wanted to introduce myself, I am YourNextWife but most just call me Wifey, I see you around the district but I never had a chance to formally introduce myself. I like your speech and I'm glad to see that you chose to return to the mafia life, though I wish your father the best of luck with his business and if you want to let me know what his business is, I may go and give him some business to help him out. Anyways I am late for my hot date with my bottle of whiskey at home, I'm sure we will run into each other again and I don't think I ever welcomed you to the district, so welcome to the district! Better late then never right?"

Report Post Tip
I want to say thank you to Louis and Wifey for making me feel welcome here! I must say I look forward to a long and prosperous life right here in Detroit!
Report Post Tip

DiamonDz approaches Jimmy with a smile on her face, she woke up on the right side of the bed and so she was in her cherry mood.

Thank Jimmy for all that hard work that you have been doing lately, It is awesome to be able to watch you learn and grow your strengths

and look forward to seeing what you do with your future. Well Done!

With that DiamonDz gives Jimmy a pat on the back and continues on her daily tasks.

Report Post Tip

Hmmm... stirring the pot?

Whatever do you mean? I'm a damn angel and so were all my ancestors! 

Check the halo! :o

Report Post Tip
Thank you so very much DD!

Father_Teq naw not you I would never say that you would stir the pot! But I am glad to see you carrying on your family tradition.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hello again friends
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL