Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 10:22:58
Page:  1 
A Domina in Manhattan Started by: Batiatus on Feb 28, '15 02:29

The noble House of Batiatus stands humbled. Humbled by the blessings the Gods have seen fit to shower upon us, and by the presence of the most revered criminals of all the mafia. Now marvel at the announcement of Manhattan's newest addition.

Several weeks hence, when news reached New York that WeepingAngel was retiring from the criminal lifestyle, my Ludus was met with good fortune in the form of Chun_Li, who sought glory within my storied walls. She immediately impressed, and has since done nothing short of elevating this House. My Ludus will be a little less bright, a little less classy, and a little quieter absent her friendly demeanor.

Yet it is time that Chun_Li departs her Dominus to pursue glory of her own outside of these walls. Pride seizes the tongue to see you get this opportunity, Chun_Li. The opportunity to build a crime organization under your rule. May your walls be filled with men and women who will work equally hard for you as you have for me. They will prosper under your guidance. They will serve to elevate this district alongside of you.

They will call you.... Domina.

Report Post Tip

Looking at her boss Batiatus, feeling a bit emotional, Chun_Li takes a moment to gather her thoughts. She recalled the time not so long ago when she wondered where she'd call home, the offers from friends..One in particular led her to a different city, to a family she'd never even heard of. Smiling she said..

The decision to move to NY and join you and your family was one of the best decisions I've ever made..You have showed me what it feels like to want to lay your life on the line for your leader, and it feels great. I hope to be the success you've encouraged us all to be..I look forward to working along side you in Making Manhattan a success..Thank you for this Opportunity..

We'll call our new family The Colosseum, in honor of one of Batiatus's Gladiators, and we hope to nurture many more success stories. We will employ many of your method of accepting nothing but the best for our home and our district..

Thank you again Batiatus for your help and faith..We'll be a hard working family that will surely make you proud..

Giving Batiatus a warm hug, she then toasts him and her new beginning..

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you Chun_Li, you very much deserved this, and Thank you to our boss Batiatus!

I am looking forward to building this city alongside you and our Godfather. Let's make Manhattan shine bright like a diamond.

Congratulations again, Domina!

Report Post Tip
* SoD hears the great news and has to speak*

Congrats Chun_Li you deserve it.

We will miss seeing you in the chat.

* SoD heads back to the shadows happy knowing his friend will do well.*
Report Post Tip
Chun_Li, hope your reign under Batiatus will be prosperous.

Congratulations!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Chun_Li ! Best wishes and much success in you endeavors.
Report Post Tip

Congradulations chun-li i look forward to telling my bad puns to the crew ;)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Chun_Li!  Best wishes to you!  You deserve it.  Can't wait to see the many things you and Batiatus bring to Manhattan. 

Report Post Tip

When news came down the wire that Chun Li had been given the nod to set up a little thing of her own, Alphonse had been nose deep in a bowl of bista zugu so deep you could bathe in it. His fork pointed like a scalpel straight down in his hand, Capone plucked a few pieces of the sauce-drenched rigatoni with a surgeons precision. He was not a picky eater, only a careful one. As he brought the pasta to his mouth, he nodded to himself. Good news, Al thought, for the family and for his friend. She had been Alphonse's sponsor before he had made his bones with the Ludus and for that he would always owe some debt to her. Al brought another forkful of food to his mouth. He'd have to be sure to congratulate the Consigliere when he saw her next. 

Report Post Tip

When news came down the wire that Chun Li had been given the nod to set up a little thing of her own, Alphonse had been nose deep in a bowl of bista zugu so deep you could bathe in it. His fork pointed like a scalpel straight down in his hand, Capone plucked a few pieces of the sauce-drenched rigatoni with a surgeons precision. He was not a picky eater, only a careful one. As he brought the pasta to his mouth, he nodded to himself. Good news, Al thought, for the family and for his friend. She had been Alphonse's sponsor before he had made his bones with the Ludus and for that he would always owe some debt to her. Al brought another forkful of food to his mouth. He'd have to be sure to congratulate the Consigliere when he saw her next. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Chun_Li, all the best to you and your new family and wishing you plenty of continued success!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Chun_Li! All the best for Manhattan!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Chun_Li! All the best for Manhattan!

Report Post Tip

Holla! Leader of The Colosseum! Congrats to you Chun-Li! Well deserve darling! Build build build a greater walls Darling, Cant wait too see you grow. 

Best of luck to you and to all the Colosseum! Cheers!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your rise to Crew Leader Chun_Li. We have not had the pleasure of speaking yet, but I know your boss fairly well. If the master of Manhattan says your the woman for the job, I have absolutely no doubt...that you will do NY and all of us very proud. 

I wish you the best of luck as you embark on this endeavor. 

Report Post Tip

Curtis approached Chun_Li and embraced her warmly.

"Chun_Li, I'm very pleased to see you as Batiatus first choice for leader in his new district. We have talked several times about ideals, opportunities and the need to give people chances. I'm not sure that chance is really the right term for someone who has earned their opportunity the way you have, especially when you have blossomed and developed so much in the brief time you have been here with us. 

I'm very happy today to see him do what is right and give you permission you deserve to establish the Colosseum in Manhattan. I wish you all the very best for your venture here and will provide you with all the help I can."  

Report Post Tip
Chun_Li, Congratulations on the auth. May your family be blessed by the Gods as it has blessed Don Batiatus. This is a great addition to Manhattan and to New York. I wish you all the best.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Chun Li. Wish you and your new crew nothing but the best.

Report Post Tip

I have seen you offering your thoughts on several matters on these streets lately and I'm happy to see you set up in Manhattan. I am sure you will be an excellent addition to Batiatius' fine district. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Domina in Manhattan
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL