Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 09:50:59
Page:  1 
Protection order Started by: Tish on Feb 28, '15 10:12

Tagged members of North side & South side Chicago are protected for 7 days.

Thanks

Tish

Report Post Tip
Has this pro order broken down?
Report Post Tip

Considering the leader enforcing the order is now deceased, I'd say the order is nullified.

Report Post Tip

Considering that North Side and South Side both have crew leaders still, I'd say it is probably a better idea to hear that from them before assuming that it is indeed nullified.

Report Post Tip

To all the fuckers who are shooting not crewed members from South Side I hope you all step on a Lego...

Report Post Tip
https://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.php?id=959755
What about this guy? He ok or he protected?
Report Post Tip
This protection order is 100% still true. As long as I am alive anyone from south side, north side, the loop and even the suburbs deserve their chance to find another home. So no shooting them!
Report Post Tip

WhySoSerious. Yes, please don't shoot him. 

Report Post Tip
I was already told not to, just highlighting this kinda thing.
Report Post Tip

10 creds reward for the W/S for JJ_Andolini

Report Post Tip

Don Lexie_Grey, I don't intend to be rude, but you shall set your own protection order as this one to me is void with the death of its enforcer.

But I'd also like to highlight something I was told earlier, usually in wars or take downs the victorious comes to the streets offering or enforcing a protection for the homeless, but have we seen such an appearance from the victorious side? I believe not.

Archy shrugs and lights himself a cigarette

Report Post Tip

Lexie_Grey, you should probs write a new one since the people that wrote this are gone. 

Report Post Tip
Well to be fair archy a part of the victorious side was killed and they were the ones who called for the protection. Of course if we want the streets riddled with the same announcements who am I to say no. A new protection order will announced soon! Thank you for your time and explaining what you would like! I appreciate that.
Report Post Tip

Well but then I meant, the one that were victorious at the end Lexie. It's been a few wars that it gets confusing, but it ended with one where Don Tish and her crew met their inevitable fate. So that leaves us with one victorious side and I don't see them anywhere around the streets. However I appreciate your concern about your fellow mobsters and I really hoped such a protection order would've been announced sooner.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protection order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL