Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 08:51:22
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
T*E*D - The Emergency Room Started by: Ted on Feb 28, '15 10:33

He saw a lot of blood shed and terror in the last few hours, but he had to carry on. Lexie had given him word that he would be taking his own crew and he wasn't about to turn him down, not at a time like this. Walking into a random building in the middle of South Side, he began to scream at the residents at the top of his lungs.

"LISTEN UP! THIS IS NOW MINE!"

He revved up a chainsaw and laughed as they all ran out. Poor guys, little did they know that Ted had no idea how to even use a chain saw. He walked into the former living room and pointed at the wall-- that had to go. A few men ran inside and began knocking everything down, in a few minutes you wouldn't have any clue that this used to be a house of five. Now it was an HQ. His HQ.

Putting up a piece of paper onto the wall, he smiled. It was ready to go. 

The Emergency Room

He would pretty it up later, but for now this would have to do. He opened the doors and was open for business, The Emergency Room was realized and he would do his best to make everyone know about it. 

Report Post Tip

You've come a long way. We know what kept you alive this long. It's quite simple: happiness. Happiness is the key to success.

Report Post Tip

It is a pleasure to my photoreceptors to see this. Wonderful this.

Report Post Tip

I am the one who is knocking ted, Its been a wild ride for the city of CH. But here ted building a new walls again in CH!

Congrats my friends, You've came along with a long journey and now your in bold already! Well deserve and Well done! Cant wait to see you grow, Good luck to all the " The Emergency Room" Cheers!

*bounceback*

Report Post Tip

Truly amazing to see this happen Ted. You deserve the chance and I am happy that you are going to be a part of helping our city rebuild after recent tragic events, well deserved matey.

RIP to the fallen.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ted brother, out of all this death last night something came good out of it. You setting up in the great city of Chicago. 

Congrats on your new role. I know you will do great here in South Side. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend. You worked hard for South Side and you truly deserve this. I wish you the best of luck.

Report Post Tip
Truly excited to see you finally get your own family! I believe it's far overdue and I'm glad you will be helping rebuild Chicago after these recent tragic events... rest in peace to those who have died
Report Post Tip
Congratulations to the ugliest mobster in the game on getting your own family . Could not happen to a better person. .

Love yay brother and congrats again.
Report Post Tip

May the operation begin! May I inquire about the cybernetic enhancements? Congratulations Ted the bodacious!

Report Post Tip

Les holds up a sign that reads 'We love Ted!'

I don't even know you but I'm obsessed with you already! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! It's really him!!!

Les mumbles the word "congratulations" before fainting on the concrete.  The sign lands face up on his head.

Report Post Tip

Lexie walked up to Teds new Hq and looks around bewildered. That little Imp Ted always did make weird decision. Even when it came to decorating. Maybe he intended to eventually fix it all back up. As he saw the imp in a corner looking a little nervous as people walked up to him, he decided to go over and talk to him.

Ahh, Ted. What can I say? You have stuck by my side through thick and thin. Supported what I wanted to do, and told me when I was being an outright jackass. I can honestly say it is a pleasure to set you up underneath me, I just wish the circumstances were not such bloody ones. I can not wait to watch you help me rebuild not only South Side, but Chicago as well.

Report Post Tip

Id like to extent my sincere congratulations to Ted and whish you all the look on your new adventure. CH will be a better place in having you on board, I for one look forward to working along side you and re-building CH to its former glory. Well done pal.

Report Post Tip

Curtis approaches the new Emergency Room and finds Ted. Thrusting a fine bottle of imported liquor into his always grateful hand, he smiled at the new leader.

"Congratulations Ted. Your line have always represented a uniquely creative and rich source of entertainment for the community and for me personally. I'm delighted to see you given this opportunity to take that talent into your own family. I have no doubt you'll flourish in the months that lie ahead."

Report Post Tip

BlackBlack approaches Ted and cracks a massive smile as he swigs from his bottle of water. He takes a puff of his cigarette before addressing the great man:

"Congratulations Ted. This has been a long time coming!!! I am glad to be by your side on this journey."

BlackBlack extends his hand and grasps Ted's in a proud fashion.

Report Post Tip

after war and all deads Sheldon was walking down the streets of South Side and he saw a new HQ

That HQ was home of new family under Ted,so Sheldon decide to come in and say a few words to Ted

"Congrats Ted this is well deserved I wish you all luck in new family,I hope that with your help we will rebuild CH"

Sheldon shaked hands with Ted and leave HQ...

Report Post Tip

FutureStealer peaks his head around the corner to make sure Ted had left with the chainsaw.  Indeed he had, and could be seen chasing some poor soul down the street.

He walks forward to where Ted had posted his sign and left a note beside it with only 5 words:

Congrats To The King

He then placed a bottle of scotch and a few cigars on a nearby table and ran back to Detroit as he heard the chainsaw coming back.

Report Post Tip

Upon realizing he'd missed the party, Tabbington calls up his Corrupt Agent Calabria...

"Hey! Why didn't you tell me about the celebrations for Ted?!

...No matter, listen, go to the family storage and pick a few bottles of the finest Italian Red we have....make sure to pick up some of my signature cigars and send them express 24 hour to him...yeah...that's the one...Get on it" 

Congratulations dude, you really deserve it! 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Teddy,

You finally got your very own Head Quarters, I look forward to seeing what you will accomplish as a Crew Leader

and wish your the best of luck and hard work to get even bigger in the future.

Report Post Tip

Finally! WkWkWk! Ted is bold! Congrats my friend, And to all the Emergency Room! Well deserve buddy! Cant wait to see you grow and build a greater walls. "Ted is a badfish!" Cheers my friend! :D

Goodluck!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: T*E*D - The Emergency Room
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL