Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 21:20:37
Page:  1 
New begin Started by: Sheldon on Feb 28, '15 14:41

Sheldon heard bad news this morning,that his father is dead

he was very angry,but he wasnt angry at killers of his father,that is the way of mafia,you live and you die

but he was angry when he heard that his father lose his life becuse guys that have his fathers loyaltiy

just gamble their lifes,because they thought they were Gods

but when Sheldon looked in graveyards it was obviously that they are not Gods

Respect and loyaltiy is smoething that you give to leaders when they earn it,but that is not reason to sold your soliders

because they think only about themselfs...

Now I ask,is this over?are we starting from begin?because I dont see any other way to have better future...

Report Post Tip

Goto hovers around in the streets when he sees a young man talk about his father's death and last night's events.

Choosing a leader can be hard at times, but we learn from all bad choices, lest we do not repeat them. Surely, now that we have laid our fallen to rest, we can rebuild? We have killed us that sought to do us harm, that sought to control us and impose their will upon us. And because of that, we can move forward.

It is not over, not yet. A plethora of bright new possibilities has come to use; and we will have to pick one to bring a.. brighter future to us all. South Side has life in it still; and it shall rebuild. The Loop showed it's strength and it will find new energy. Even North Side has a flicker of life in the form of the capable Katniss, and I am confident that we, as a unified Chicago, can rebuild and even surpass what has been lost.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New begin
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL