Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 05:17:12
Page:  1 
War thread for Chicago Started by: Tish on Feb 28, '15 15:20

Tish takes a look around at all the blood stains on the streets and then draws in a heavy breath.

The last 24 hours for Chicago has been nothing less then a bloodbath of sorts. After the fall of GodFather Spunky we realized that Godmother Kelly_Kapoewski and Don Aliens were being on a decent that the rest of Chicago did not agree with in the form of trying to gain and have more control and power over Chicago as a whole.
Let me back track from the start of these entire events.
A few days ago our GodFather Ajani was gunned down and a ws until yesterday was never presented. We had our suspicions as to who might have taken the shots but we had no proof.
This went on for a few days then after that we saw the death of GodFather Spunky along with his entire district. At first we did not put our nose in but upon hearing from GodFather Kelly we then had our eyes jerked wide open. It was announced by Kelly shimself without the consideration or discussions with other Chicago leadres how things were exactly going to go.
While Kelly might have owned NorthSide he did not own The_Loop to make these decisions. GodFather Ajani had already stated who was underboss and in discussions we knew that if anything were to happen to him then what was to happen.
Couple that with then being presented shortly after with a witness coming forth to have seen Aliens shoot Ajani we could not sit back and watch Kelly lay waste to us or attempt to stick her highheel up our ass so we moved on the two of them as well as Maria who had been known to work closely with both of them.
Godfather Ajani please rest well and know that you will forever be in thoughts.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Thanks for the update Tish

I believe you would make a great asset to the streets of Chicago if you were to start wearing the mantle of GF.

At least this is my humble opinion.

Report Post Tip

Rest in Peace to all those who have fallen!

Swiggle raises a bottle of home brewed gin then takes a swig...... He walks towards the funeral parlor where his friend Surtr lays. If he was asked, he was sure Surtr would love to be buried near a carnival. How his friend loved to hang out near a carnival in his black delivery van. But hell, his bitchy ex wife wouldn't allow his request. Swiggle mutters drunkenly while he walks away.

Report Post Tip
Thank you Tish for shedding light on what happened yesterday. This is better to hear than some of the stuff Kelly_Kapowski had to to say last night. Most of anything she had to say was unbelievable, especially when she put the blame on Whor-able. Whor-able had nothing to with anything, Kapowski's claims were false and South Side had to pay the price for the crap fest Godfather Kelly_Kapowski and Aliens created.To Whor-able and Spunky, you guys were wrongly accused and I am happy that your names have been cleared. I am also thankful the real story that made more sense has come to light.

RIP South Side, RIP Godfather Spunky and RIP to the beautiful Don Whor-able.
Report Post Tip
There was never a doubt that Ajani and Spunky would both meet their makers at the hands of a certain district. MONTHS of manipulation got us to where we are and it's a shame it was ever allowed to get to this point. The people couldn't even respect the rules they fucking put in place.

Its a shame all of Chicago is gone but it's the only way it could have gone with everyone seemingly afraid to make a move. From the outside looking in, the loop hasn't been the center district for awhile. They got it back for a little while last night though and I have nothing but respect for them. Needless to say, our world is a better place because of it.
Report Post Tip

I can't help but feel you are all liars.  I don't know the whole details but being a south side member I saw no rules being broke.  This was just a power play.  Period.  May you all burn in hell thank you.

Report Post Tip

Aside from the fact that this is one of the most terrible speeches I have ever had the pleasure of listening to I feel that some of your points and assumptions need to be challenged.

First off, thank-you, my mother had grown weary of this world and you did her a huge favour.  No longer does she have to sit and deal with the inane bullshit that this thing of ours has become a hotbed for.

OK, just to clear a few things up.

NY wanted you, BigBlack, Bunk and South Side dead.  I have pretty damning proof of this in my journals, which you should have.  My mother didn't want you and BB dead but came to an understanding with NY and PH that South Side needed to go, so we removed them, pretty immaculately.  Both Curtis and Tetley took shots in the first wave against South Side so if you are going to call a power play, you really need to include them in that as well.  Props to Curtis and Tetley for playing this one out so spectacularly though; did I see it coming, to some degree yes but heh, hindsight is a wonderful thing hey?

So you get presented with a witness statement but do not have the nouse to look into it and ascertain it was a fake (it was), NY and PH were also aware it was a fake, seems like you guys were the only ones that took it at face value without doing any digging.

<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)">You are right on one thing though, my mother did own Northside, and Maria owned the Suburbs, at last check The Loop did not have a Godfather therefore meaning that you did not need to be included in anything, had you stepped up to the plate and taken on the </font>responsibility of Godfather<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)"> then maybe you would have been kept in the loop.  You never gave us any reason to think you were an asset, despite all the help we offered you, you never seemed interested in trying to be someone who would be remembered.  Inaction on your part is responsible for you not being considered someone who could have contributed anything to South Sides removal, worth bearing in mind before you take on another crew in the future;  </font>Indecisiveness, coupled with a major lack of understanding on how to lead and be vocal has kind of screwed you here. 

I hope you, and BigBlack enjoyed being used to further other cities agenda's, I am sure as shit finding it very amusing.

On a side note, no bitterness from my bloodline.  Kelly was Kelly, Mikus is Mikus.  I pretty much achieved everything I set out to do, the only thing that was left was taking the Chairman position at some point which was not even a possibility when my mother arrived on these shores.  My mother had a ball, met some good people, killed some cunts (and some people I actually call friends still) and achieved everything if not more than she ever thought possible. 

Mako, Draven, Aliens, Bunny/Piglet, Maria, Spunky, Ajani I tip my hat to you all, you all were a massive part of me getting as far as I did and I appreciate ALL the help and support you gave me.

The rest of you, you know who you are, I love you......ALL.

Peace out.

~Mikus

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: War thread for Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL