Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 21:15:01
Page:  1 
Philly Auth Started by: Tetley on Feb 28, '15 19:33

Tetley exits his headquarters as builders are patching it up after the recent events. He looks weary and in need of a week's sleep, he stops and looks around, seeing all eyes on him.

I'm going to keep this brief, I am giving SiriusBlack my blessing to setup his own family within my beloved Philadelphia. Congratulations my hard work left hand man.

Report Post Tip

Short but strong I guess. Congratulations Sirius.

Report Post Tip

You will do great @Sirius....and no I'm not being serious!!!! 

You've earned this brother! <333

Best of luck. 

Report Post Tip

After what was has been an eventful week, this world losing a number of great mafiosos, SiriusBlack enters the streets.

Godfather Tetley, thank you for bestowing upon me the opportunity to run my own outfit of the Old City District. It is with a heavy heart I leave your crew, but my duty is now to the city of Philadelphia and my loyalty remains with you. I look forward to helping in the re-building of Philadelphia, along with Latin, Archy and BlackBetty. In addition to the remainder of the mafia world, along with the leaders of New York, Chicago and Detroit. 

Report Post Tip

Archy had just brought Astro from his shelter and the two were walking the streets of philadelphia when they heard Godfather Tetley's speech, a big smile was drawn on their faces. They have long waited to see SiriusBlack in his bold suit. Astro was too excited about the news, he quickly went to the headquarters and brought a portrait of his own.

A great addition to our city is the least to be said Godfather Tetley. Congratulations SiriusBlack on this opportunity, I can't express how excited I am to work by your side my friend. Astro here got too excited he had to get you a gift, please accept it.

Archy then pokes Astro to go and hand SiriusBlack the portrait he brought for him.

Report Post Tip

IllFated was told the Godfather of Philly was gonna make an announcement so he  stood outside Tetley's headquarter waiting to hear the news. He watched as Tetley made his way out to the streets. He began to speak and Ill paid attention what was being said.

"Thats a great choice you have made on your new auth. He served you well as a hand, I was there to witnes it and I know he will continue doing so in his own headquarter."

Walking up to Sirius he shook his hand saying "Congrats sir!"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations SiriusBlack. I'm happy to see Philadelphia growing again and I'm sure you're right the man to continue that growth. I look forward to further restoring this city to greatness along side you. It's been a tough day for me with the loss of my Butterfly and watching the devastation in our world so I welcome this great news with open arms. 

Report Post Tip

Truly looking forward to seeing you become even more prosperous Sirius. Excellent decision made at a time it is needed.

The very best of luck, Sir.

Tips hat

Report Post Tip

Phantom was waiting outside Tetley headquarters along with a large crowd. Tetley exited his HQ as on lookers waited nervously to what he would say. Tetley began to tell of the great news that SiriusBlack had been given the privilege to set up in Philly. Phantom quickly found SiriusBlack, he strolled up to him and began to frantically shake his hand. Phantom let go and said.

“Congratulations SiriusBlack! I know you will do the entire city of Philly proud. It is great that you will help rebuild Philly along with the other great leaders of this city. Good luck SiriusBlack and best wishes in the future.”

Phantom handed him a little gift before disappearing back into the crowd. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats to you sir.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you Sirius! Very well deserved. Glad to see another great person stepping up in Philly. Good luck to you and all the best Don SiriusBlack!

Report Post Tip
Congrats Sirius. I wish you all the best here in Philly and I am sure you'll be an awesome addition to the fine city we have here.
Report Post Tip
Well done on having your own crew, I know you will do the OldCity well, along with Philly.

PH4L1F3
Report Post Tip

Curtis had been busy being drunk a lot since the war when one of his advisers came to remind him tat he hadn't gone to see Sirius since his auth. Curtis set down the bottle, jumped in the shower and knocked back a few cups of coffee before donning a suitable suit and jumping on a flight to Philly. He always enjoyed getting out of the airport in Philly, such a large chunk of his life was spent here, it really was a home from home. Everyone he ran into was either direct or associated family. His car took him over to Sirius' new HQ and he headed inside to find his old friend. He embraced him warmly.

"Sirius! I'm sorry its taken me so long to get over here but you know how things are. I just had to come here to tell you how pleased i am to see you here establishing your family as you are. Your father and me were great friends and I've been delighted to share the same level of friendship with you as you've ascended to fill his ample shoes.

You don't need me to remind you about our family connection or that my family homes and business are yours to use as need be. You will always be a most welcome guest at my table and I look forward to seeing you flourish in your new role here."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly Auth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL