Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 09:57:06
Page:  1 
Adding a Little Space to North Side Started by: Katniss on Feb 28, '15 20:31

Katniss sitting quietly at her desk replaying the events from the past few day, and simply shakes her head. She reaches for a bottle of whiskey that had been hidden in a far back desk drawer then plops it on the desk. Slowly undoing the cap the takes a long swig then finds herself wincing at the burn of it sliding down her throat. Lighting up a smoke she looks out the window and stares at the tree out front. 

It seemed very pretty to her almost a nostalgic feeling emanated from it as she just stared. A light knock on the door startled her from her thoughts.

"Yes?" Katniss's voice was mildly weak, but she watched as the door crept open. Staring at her from the door way she gave Space--Pole a meek smile. 

"I believe you might want this instead of that.." Space--Pole gave her a smile has he set a deep red glass of wine in front of her, and she immediately perked up slightly. 

"It's been a very hard day Space.. A very hard day indeed." She lit a smoke and then after sliding the whiskey to him she pulled the glass of wine closer to her and simply held it and stared. 

"I'd have liked this to be more of a celebration moment Space... I can't give you that with all the wreckage in Chicago at this time." She looked at him as he stared at her confused. 

"I need help Space. My headquarters is small and with everything that has occurred many left without a home. My one goal is to get them safe; protect them and then watch Chicago once again florish." She took a sip of her wine and then slid a key to him across the desk. 

"Help me, help us Space--Pole. You have been with me since I can remember. Your father has stood as a best friend and loyal college for quite some time and you have been here to help all of North Side in its times of needs and not." She watched as he picked up the key and fiddled with it a moment and then he lightly bowed his head. 

"Thank you Space, and while it might not be a celebration of sorts as it should most definitely be... Congratulations."

Katniss picked up her glass and raised it to him. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Space--pole. Im pretty sure you will do great here in North Side and build things back up.

HooLZ raises his glass. Salute!

Report Post Tip

Chicago still alive and breathing. Congratulations, I'm sure you'll do well.

Report Post Tip

While this is not really a celebration, far from it in fact i do thank the wonderful Katniss for the chance. I Know that this bold is somewhat bitter-sweet. Incredibly hectic and confusing are two words i would describe to even begin to characterize the last 20 odd hours. I still cant comprehend how im still standing here.

Nonetheless, we must progress, we have to push forward. We're in a  rebuilding phase and times will be tough, a lot of hard work is needed to even get the district close to what it once was, but if any group of people are capable of doing it, it's those that are left standing.

There will be no celebration at my HQ tonight, i will save. There will be only mourning and prayer tonight. Tomorrow is a new day, lets see what it brings.

Report Post Tip

I wish you all the best in all your future endeavors.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations space!

Report Post Tip

We go back many moons brotha! I know you will do your best to help bring Chi back on its feet. 

Wish you the best of luck bro! Its a testing time, but nothing you can't handle. 

Best and nothing less! <3

Report Post Tip

Congrats to you my friend Space! I was not even shocked at all! Intergalactic is back again :P Goodluck

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Space!  I wish you the best with your new family.  Can't wait to see the things you can do. 

Report Post Tip

Ivan enters the streets with his loyal bottom bitch, Chyna. She just got done working out her buns and guns. So she called it...

This is a little late comrade Space, but congratulations on your new title. I hope you can bring Chicago back up to its old ways and traditions even. Good luck comrade.

Chyna led the way out of the streets pushing back any chumps that tried to lay a hand on Ivan. It was mostly women who wanted to him anyways. From out of no where a women approached and charged Chyna. Chyna was knocked off her feet but she got up quick enough. She grabbed a steel chair from under some poor sob and knocked out cold the wannabe attacker. She stepped on her as she continued to lead Ivan to safety....

Report Post Tip

Chun_Li was trying to make her way to the crowd of people gathered around someone called Space--Pole..hun..what an unusual name she mused..She looked around to see where RevyLee had gone, and soon found him under a bench a short distance away licking some chicks black pump..sighing, she continued on to offer her congratulations to the young lad..

Congrats Space--Pole!!

Report Post Tip

​Bunk catches up with his Friend Poley and shakes his hand and brings him in for a hug he looks his friend in the eyes

"I hope you have much success and let us know if you need any help"

Bunk leaves a box of his finest Cigars and nods his respect as he makes his way out lighting his own on the way

Report Post Tip

Honored to be with you Space :)

Report Post Tip
I must say i have been in NS for some time now and its been a true honor to work along side with you and you are truely an amazing leader. Im sure your crew will agree with m.

Congratz on your auth man.
Report Post Tip

Vandlgat, who attempts to light a cigarette while holding his glass of scotch, finds himself feeling excited for the latest success of the one they call Space--Pole. 

The cherry from the cigarette almost draws out the letter as he speaks,"I do believe that this is a good thing for Chicago. This may well be better for everybody, who can truly know?"

He raises his Scotch in toast and nods,"May success be contagious, and we live happily ever after, in laughter...salute'."

After downing his toast, Vandlgat walks over to a record that happened to just be sitting there at the time. He starts the spinning and places the needle on the record.

'Stompin' at the Savoy by Chick Webb' begins to play and Vandlgat to snap his fingers.......

Report Post Tip

Penny arrives in Chicago with Bunk-Moreland she has heard her boss on numerous occasions telling stories with Space--Pole and himself. She knew when the opportunity arose to take the trip it was a must. Bunk and Penny get out of the car outside Spaces new HQ she followed behind Bunk keeping a couple feet distant. At one time she had to pick up the pace just to keep up with Bunk, he was on a mission knew exactly where he was headed and in no time he was chatting away with his old friend.

She watched as the two engaged in conversation, Penny cleared her throat to gets Bunks attention

"Oh sorry dear... Space let me introduce you to Penny she is a trusted member of mine I have told her a lot about you"

Penny moves forward introducing herself to the new HQ owner

"I have heard so much about you and when Bunk asked if I wanted to tag along to congratulate you on this achievement I just knew I had to come."

Penny reaches in her bag and pulls out a bottle of wine and hands it to Space

"That is a vintage bottle of wine I have had in storage for years now, it is gift from me to you. I want to wish you the best and congratulations."

Report Post Tip

The smoke made a beautiful pattern, dancing in the low, burning sun, as Rory exhaled from his cigarette. Rumour had quickly spread across La Cosa Nostra that somebody was on the way up in Chicago. Upon the rumours being confirmed, Rory decided that congratulations were in order. 

It's really great to see you taking the reigns space, a very wise choice by Katniss indeed. I'm sure you will exceed all expectations and make a fine leader and addition to the team of Chicago. Congratulations old friend. 

Seeing a dubious looking police man lingering near by, Rory decided to slide away into a nearby side alley to avoid having his collar felt by the law.

Report Post Tip

Topsbottom walked in  took a long guzzle from his  pocket flask . He started to sweat and carefully taking the handkerchief from his pocket he wiped his face and said

Congratulations  I hope this will be the start of many good things  Salute!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Adding a Little Space to North Side
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL