Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 13:32:00
Page:  1 
Space and the luck of the Irish. Started by: space--pole on Feb 28, '15 22:54

SP wonders out into the middle of the street, his head was sore and his heart was heavy; it had been a long and extremely confusing 24 hours. He had done his rounds at the funeral homes and had said his prayers and his goodbyes to a lot of his close friends.

My friends, i have been blessed with the chance to setup up and lead my own criminal organization, somewhat under bitter and far from perfect conditions, nonetheless i do so with new found love of this thing we have.  This is a day of reflection, a time to sit, relax, have a beer and think about past members of this world, members who touched our hearts in more ways than one can imagine.

In a land far, far away from here, there was once a gangster, an Irish gangster. This person was a kind and gentle soul, but ironically he survived well in a world dictated by crime and murder. It was his infectious persona that compelled people to enjoy him. He went by the alias of; Taurus.

Those that new him out of this world, in the far, far away land new him as kev. I considered this man a friend, hell i loved him like a brother. I/WE all recently learned that while kev was holidaying back in his mother land, away from this world he was stricken and the gods decided that they needed a new fresh and pure soul to lighten heaven up. So when i was asked to go on this route today, there was only one person that i could ode this too.

With that i present to you my family and its name;

Luck of the Irish- A Taurus Division.

This is for you kev

SP tips his head back and looks up to the sky, and whispers......  This one is for you my old friend, i miss you every day.

Report Post Tip

The honor you do our departed friend is admirable sir. I know he is looking down at you with a smile upon his face for such an honor. May he be at peace. In regards to your auth, I wish you well friend. It is a shame it comes after such a tragic situation, but we must move forward. You have a knack for leading and doing well, so I know this will be an easy transition for you.

Report Post Tip

In the name of our old friend...Taurus!

I wish you nothing but profit & prosperity ole friend! Lead Chi out the dark tunnels, and into the bright lights. You got this!!!

Best! 

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Spaceface, I wish you the very best going forward!

Like Ragnarok said, you do honour to our dear departed friend by naming your family in his stead. It is the saddest and happiest of times.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Space--Pole! I wish you the very best moving forward! I find it truly noble of you to name your own family after a fallen comrade... I'm sure he would be extremely proud of you and honored that you'd name your family after him.

Once again I wish you the best of luck, and I bid you good day.
Report Post Tip
Congratz my friend. Its good to see you in a bold suit again. Ill have to find something stronger than a keg of beer for us to celebrate with.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Space! I was not even shocked at all, You we're one of the best Leader that i've meet in past :P With all the Massive clean up in Ch hopefully you and your family build a great wall again, To all the member who swim with the fishes, Respect! 

Can't wait to see your family grow, Well deserve by the way! Keep it up! Best wishes Space! Cheers!

*BounceBack* :)

Report Post Tip

Leonidas, after a time of sorrow and reflection decided to make an appearance on the streets. The last 24 hours or so had been a tough one and there had still been no answers, just rumours to how Godfather - Chairman Ajani had been assassinated by in this world of ours.

Fresh faced off the boat, Leonidas had decided to return to Chicago where his kin was first brought up in this world of ours. An old and loyal friend had just taken the great step up of setting up his own crew within North Side, and without hesitation, decided that he would join him in re-building the city of Chicago. The windy which was once home to so many inspired mobsters had now become a wreckage, but unlike the Suburbs, North Side was still standing strong under the realms of Don Katniss. 

Upon walking the streets, where rumours were still at large to the imploding of Chicago, space--pole had stepped up in front of everyone wandering around and spoke of how he would be setting up his own criminal organisation, how he felt the last 24 hours had, not just affected himself, but everybody in this world of ours and finally what he would call his criminal organisation. 

Leonidas was in awe of space--pole, who had been through a tough week after hearing that our beloved Kev had passed away, and in would be setting up his criminal organisation in memory of this great, great man. 

'space--pole, I would like to firstly congratulate you on your blessing to set-up your own criminal organisation here in North Side, Chicago. It has been a turbulent 24 hours where my father had, unfortunately, taken a bullet from one of his own crew members in aid of protection, before the carnage that was about to erupt. To be returning to Chicago, is a bittersweet feeling, however I know you have all the capabilities, along with Don Katniss and the other leaders of Chicago to rebuild this city to where it should be'. 

Taken a swig of the last drop of whiskey he had in his hip flask, he carried on

'Secondly, and finally, I think you have honoured kev, a great friend of ours, with the utmost respect and I hope you prosper in your new position, with him looking down on you every single day'. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Space--pole. While I do not know you very well yet, I am sure these coming months will bring all of Chicago closer together as we rebuild what we've lost, and I am glad to say we will be working together to achieve this. 

Ted nods to the man and walks back into the crowd so that more people may come and give their congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Space Pole. From what I heard, our ancestors have crossed paths, and your kin done good things in the past. So, I think it's safe to say you are going to follow the same line and do a good job and help in this vital moment for Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Curtis clapped a warm hand on space--pole's shoulder. 

"Space, this is good. Noble tribute too. I smiled when I was told this move was coming. I'm very happy to see you get your jacket and enthused to see how you help rebuild this town. I've every confidence in your enthusiasm, it's infectious and I know it won't be long before your new family is jumping with life and creativity. Good luck to you my friend, I'm always around if you need me."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations big fella. I know you'll do him proud.

The very best of luck to you and all yours.

tips hat

Report Post Tip

Daemon jumps on teh pole when everyone's left him.

"Congrats mate! I've been waiting for this day since the day you stepped into this world of ours. Our bloodlines have known each other for quite a bit and from what I know, you'd do just great in that bold suit of yours! If you need anything from an old friend, just shoot me a mail, or you could just drop by the HQ, it's only like 4 hours away! Good luck, brother."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Space and the luck of the Irish.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL