Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 09:10:26
Page:  1 
TonyCapazzo Rising Started by: Latin on Mar 01, '15 06:32

Latin pulled up to the streets with some of his associates and a small army of security personnel. The past couple of days had seen many a mobster laid to rest. He had an odd expression on his face but you could tell he was fighting back his sorrow. Latin had, after all, just lost his closest confidante in ScreamingButterfly, his Right Hand Lady, to a stray bullet fired by a troubled soul at the end of his days.

The Don of South Philly slowly walked to the center as the crowd looked on. It wasn't very often Latin made his way to the streets. He was the strong silent type and his words came at a premium. He always believed in quality over quantity and it was no different when speaking to the masses. With all the chaos and bloodshed, a void was left in the world and it was time for the Phoenix to expand. Latin was ready to embark on the next chapter in South Philly history and he began to address the crowd.

About a month ago I stood here before you all after a brutal attack on the city of Philadelphia and it's allies. It was an emotional time. So many of my comrades had lost their lives. I genuinely felt sick over what had transpired, but there were survivors of the attack and we had to move on, as hard as it was. So I proclaimed on these streets that the Phoenix of South Philly would rise from the ashes of the war-torn district. Never could I have imagined the support I would receive from my fellow leaders in Philadelphia, New York, and even some in Chicago, God rest their souls. Not only that, but the people I have come to meet and work with in South Philly have been absolutely fantastic. You've all been great and you truly embody the Phoenix and today it is my privilege to announce the next step in our rebuilding process. 

Today I come before you in a not completely dissimilar situation. War has once again broken out across the lands and once again I lay to rest someone very dear to me. As a whole though the Phoenix survives and we must move on. TonyCapazzo has stood beside me since that fateful day in January and has helped me tremendously in building this family that I am so proud to be a part of. The inaugural Made Man of the South Philly Phoenix, his dedication and loyalty are beyond reproach. Mr. Capazzo is a rapidly developing mafioso and I'm excited to see what more he can bring to the table in South Philly. I hereby grant TonyCapazzo permission to set up headquarters in South Philly and start a family.

Report Post Tip

The Rise of the Phoenix! Looks great Don Latin. You've done a terrific job in South Philly since the loss of the late GF. And this man that you have chosen to give a outfit too has earned his shot at it  as well. In the short time that we have been working together....I think you will do quiet well Tony! 

I wish you the best my friend. Anything you need were just a small flight over! 

Report Post Tip

A crazy few days had passed, and the pages of history had once more ticked over in thick bunches. Another day, another chapter written. South Philly had been rebuilding since the last war took all but a handful of lives, and today was a joyous occasion for the district to say the least. As one of @atin's associates, Scarfo stood amongst those of the Don's local Mafiosi who had made their way out for the occasion.

Scarfo had been away on a break in the old country, and wasn't present for the bloody Chicago war. Upon returning he heard of the many lives lost and the saddened news that the families right hand, ScreamingButterfly, had joined those that filled and continued to fill the funeral parlours.

As Scarfo stood in support of his Don, these things and others crossed his mind. Latin's words became a distance blur as he trailed off jumping from thought to thought. From the topic of death, and then to the topic of rebirth. He contemplated what it meant to be from South Philly. What it meant to be a true South Philly Phoenix. What it took to rise with honour under the name, and what it meant to be able to die a soldiers death and return to the ashes; it took more than just merely stating you were associated. It took The Phoenix's soul, and Scarfo believed TonyCapazzo had long been enraptured with the spirit of The Phoenix.

To be a South Philly Phoenix meant more than just rising from the depths of a once ruined district, and to the heights of a resected Mafioso. It meant you had bled for the name. You had killed for the name. And you would readily die in honour and love for the name. It meant you had now joined The Phoenix in rebirth. You were no longer an individual Mafioso, but a streak of fire amongst others rising and already risen. It meant you were at one with The Phoenix in all your thoughts, deeds, and words.

As Latin concluded his speech and the clapping began to proceed, Scarfo returned to the moment. He glanced out at the crowd of gathered Mafiosi and stood up tall. He lifted his chin a little higher in the air as he thought of how proud he was at the progress the family had made so far and how a dear friend of his father's, and now his mentor, was stepping forward to continue the rebirth.

The Phoenix hadn't just risen, it was now taking flight..

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Curtis watched the announcement before making his way through the gathering toward Latin. After a handshake and a few words wit the Don, he turned to Tony and Embraced him warmly.

"Tony! This is a momentous day indeed. I remember you guys being in my family at the start of my time in New York. I could see then that you, Scarfo and the others had a bright future ahead of you. Your prodigious work rate and enthusiasm were always going to lead you to good things and I'm very happy to see Don Latin give you this chance to continue your growth in this thing of ours."

Drawing a long silver pistofrom his jacket, he handed it to Tony.

"Take this, it has brought several men good luck over the years. I wouldn't recommend using it too much these days but it has warmed the hand of some great men down the years. Good luck to you in your future here in Philly."

Report Post Tip

Archy listened to the speech by Don Latin, he couldn't be happier to see another of his dearest friends receiving a bold suit, despite the late incidents, that was something that cheered him up. He waited for Don Latin to finish and moved on to congratulate him.

"Don Latin, it's such a great honor to have worked along your side rebuilding Philly since that last war stroke down upon us, but today we move one step forward on rebuilding. I salute you for your choice, Tony has been nothing but a bright star in the skies of Philadelphia"

Archy then turns to Tony and the two embraced and shared a couple of pats on the back

"Congratulations my friend on your progress, you have earned your place for sure being a great member of this city, you should expect a visit from me and Astro soon at your headquarters to congratulate you."

Archy chuckles and winks at Tony

Report Post Tip

Bill Hickok was on horseback, his expression hard as a stone, as usual, just looking at the crowd while the Don was making his speech. His right hand rested quietly in the holster, but that was almost imperceptible to the crowd, that certainly remained attentive to the speech. After Latin finished his speech, Bill watched some people make their compliments to Tony Capazzo and to Latin as well. When the chance came, Bill began to speak, lound and clear.

"Congratulations, Tony Capazzo. I know that I am a very new member of this crew, and we barely had the chance to talk decently, but I have heard about you and I respect you."

Bill tip his hat briefly, but his face remains serious.

"I am sure you will help to make South Philly even stronger than it already is. Again, congratulations."

After finishing his own speech, Bill just nodded and remained on the horse, silent.

Report Post Tip

Luigi-Antonino had come to these shores only weeks before. In that time he had seen it all thanks to TonyCapazzo. The gambling, the liquor running, setting up fronts and taking down some Irish. Tony had been around when his father was still alive and Luigi owed everything to him. He was happy that Tony would get the chance to setup his own crew.

"Congratulations Don TonyCapazzo you truly are a mafioso!"

Report Post Tip

Having South Philly as home before the attack on Whatsername, IllFated spent many days there and even after moving to Old City he considered it a home. Hearing Don Latin was announcing his first authorized crew, Ill wanted to be there in person.

"This is a wonderful announcement. I'm sure Godmother Whatsername would be happy with the progress happening within her district after her passing. I'm sure there will be many more great things coming out of South Philly!"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your new found journey, I wish you nothing but the best of luck!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations TonyCapazzo! A new Blood in Ph, Hope that you grow fast with the help of the Phoenix Rising! Best wishes to you brother, Go build a greater walls! :D Wkwkwkwk!

Cheerrrssss! :>

Report Post Tip

Phantom was standing in the street waiting for Don Latin to make an announcement, the weather was wicked, the wind blew nearly pushing over some people in the crowd but Phantom came prepared for this situation. Phantom had a thick, heavy coat and a hat on him which kept him warm throughout his time in the street. A quick gust of wind blew through the large crowd when Latin appeared from his car with a number of associates and a few people from his security personal. The crowd watched on as Latin slowly walked to the center before he began to speak. Don Latin delivered his speech and the good news that TonyCapazzo was given permission to set up in South Philly. Phantom was extremely happy over this decision and a smile lit up his face, spreading throughout his body like a fierce fire.

“Tony I have had the pleasure of knowing you for the last month, you really made me feel at home here. You helped me throughout my stay in South Philly. Congratulations Tony, it’s a great day for Philadelphia and I couldn't think of a better person for the job.  I wish you the best in your future endeavors, you will do amazing and I have no doubt of that! I must pay a visit to your new headquarters soon, if you aren't too busy. ”

Phantom left the crowd, while he pulled a cigar from his pocket and walked off into the distance. The smile which he got from the announcement had still not left his face. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: TonyCapazzo Rising
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL