Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 16:41:39
Page:  1 
Don't Mind Me I'm Just Thinking Out Loud. Started by: LordBlackwod on Mar 01, '15 10:46

Don't Mind Me I'm Just Thinking Out Loud....All This Smoke's Got My Head In the Clouds!!! 

LordBlackwod was sitting with one of his friends outside of the family HQ when Marijuana approached him with a white paper rolled up with some of the finest grass! Blackwod looked up at him and shook his head. Motivation Killer!!! Thats what that is!!! Motivation Killer! Just as Blackwod said that TortureKiller walks out the front door and sits next to them and takes the hit of the joint! After causing enough smoke and puffs! He passes it to Blackwod. Here you go! Puff! Puff! Bud...helps! It gives you wings!!! Mourning from the recent loss of friends from Chicago, his late buddy Kaboom, dear friend Aiden...and then the Butterfly of Philadelphia that was loved by so many. He caves in and takes a couple of puffs...and starts babbling some nonsense. Only to be interrupted by a passing Father_TeQ...I need some more Pie! I need Pie!!! Weebl!!! Oh whats this? Some medicine for me!!! Puff! Puff! Pass! Having the need to feed TeQ's hunger they passed it over! As Blackwod continued his conversation. 

So I was thinking, there's been a lot going on in the streets!!! Its been some eventful days, we've had GodFather's fall, some dramatic situations. Some Made Man celebrations, some grand speeches and well I got some on ma mind too!!! 

So where to begin? Lets talk firstly about the Phoenix's in Philadelphia. Due to the sad fall of GodFather Whatername....the Phoenix have taken rise. They've done so well in the Southern part nailing down the criminal empire...there were phones going off in Tetley office demanding MORE PHOENIX!!!! That was it...MORE PHOENIX!!! The Camel Humpers were amazing people, and well..humping! But someone had to be productive! Well atleast outside the bedroom! So giving into some public demand and continuous begging from what I hear on behalf of a not sooo serious man! Mr SiriusBlack! Boom!!! We had a move...Another phoenix had arrived! Afraid to fly and somewhat obsessed with the need to play with fire, Sirius thought perhaps he should be a little serious about this matter and stay grounded! Hence we got the Order of Phoenix. Needless to say it compares minutely to Temple of the Four Orders. But for a man of his stature, and God knows he needs a shave and a haircut...maybe a new suit! But that beard needs to go! That stinky lil thing. But in any event. Another Phoenix has taken foothold in the city of Philadelphia, and outside of what I said here! The man really is the perfect choice to really lay it to the law here in Philly. Him and his grand partner IllFated will do spectacular job. And I wish them the very best as they setup shop in OCD! 

Blackwod takes a puff of the joint, really starting a little Cloud on the corner. 

Wooo Weee!!! That was great! So as I was saying! Ahhh Yes! New Crews and their brand spankin new Made Men!!! I truly can say we are living in a era where we have a rise of the Made Man! Its not that we never cared about entering new faces into our family! Don Batiatus actually had a really nice conversation in the streets about it. But I think my conversation is more about the amount of celebrations breaking out in the streets for every button given out! And I can even speak to how commonly the button is being given out...but thats not a place where I would touch! Don't wanna rub anyone the wrong way! And besides its only a button right?!?! Nah!!! Its when we call you family. Its a big deal! Yes! But that doesn't mean we flood the streets cause someone just got their button...let alone earned it!!! Now I'm not about Deception here or anything! Traditionally in our line of work we usually do things in a very secretive way. A friend of mine could easily become a friend of ours...but outside of the closed door engagement, there really isn't any other sort of ceremony! Its not like were watching a GodFather rise!!! So not saying its devalued...which is very arguable. Just saying...celebrating a GodFathers one year is one thing in the streets! I mean hell his criminal empire was able to dodge bullets and cops for a year. What has a Made Man done in 11 days or 15 to show a celebration?!?! You earned your rank! Congrats!!! Now use that privilege, don't go flashing it for the world to see. In our world respect and rank is earned....and flashing stuff rarely gets you far. Gets you to the water though...if your about that life!!! 

Speaking of water...heard Lake Michigan has been on fire lately! There's blood in the water!!! Theres blood in the WATER!!! Screamed crab as he joined the conversation. Really!!! The turbulence has been crazy out in Chicago! First and foremost my good friend, an awesome person once you get to know him; late GodFather Ajani gets shot in the wee hours of the night. Guy goes to wonder around lake Michigan and disappears. Nothing is said, nothing is heard...all we get is the man is gone! Now this is certainly unsettling news for people that liked the guy! I mean come on. Guy was an integral piece to changing the face of our current criminal empire across the cities. Along with his help, our current Chairman's and late GodFathers, moved mountains! Brought down the evil empire! Reshaped the council! And this man was just gone!!! Rumors out of Chicago didn't do it any justice either! I mean I can't say I have a stance...but the news was disturbing. Some said it was Whoarable Idea!!! It was Big Black day...others screamed there were people from higher circles and Alien places involved!!! Even a man who was fast asleep in his bed wasn't left out! Such is the life of a dog!!! But it was just sad that a Chairman was dead...and every finger and suspect came from that man's city! This is the very city this man had saved from the jaws of New York, late New York I should say...and he was murdered in cold blood! Where was Omertà? Had all codes of respect and honor gone out the window? Is this what it required to take Chairman now?!!? The questions were a million, spectators thousands...answers NONE!!! Now I can't say this situation didn't send chills down the spine of the rest of the mafia. A man as great dies, there are usually major proclamations, heroes crowned, wars fought. But here nothing!!!! 

What we saw in the aftermath is a day that will certainly go down in history. There was immense pressure outside and I am sure inside Chicago as well. The mob was demanding answers...and this time a hidden witness statement was not going to go unnoticed. GodFathers within turned on each other...the battle was on. When it all seemed almost settled...another GF was dead. Thats three Chicago GodFathers down in as many days!!! A Black knight came out of no where....BANG!!! The Alien Boss was down! A duel for the ages! And in the end a sad finish. A city laid waste, tons of lives lost...and all for what? More power? More? More? Omertà is based on principals...once broken the consequences are rarely ever in anyones favor. 

Just as Blackwod was about to stop and get up he hears some applause from the background. Rane, Archy and @TonyCapazzo were walking in. Blackwod looks over at Marijuana. More smokers!!! More smokers!!! We gonna roll up another one or what?!?!? Lets keep the High Times rolling! Marijuana always prepared for the occasion opens his cigarette box and pulls out some more blunts and hands them out!

So lastly I wanna talk about gun control!!! What?!?!!? Yea you heard me!!! I was on the other side of the world on the West Coast enjoying some great Fire Kush out there and getting acclimated with a member of NY the other night. Were talking, were doing crimes next thing you know were getting ready to do a organized crime. We get everything ready I tell her to meet me where the car was parked...and the next thing I hear!!!

You witnessed i_thmmrs WACK Luki

Now I understand there are a lot of punks that litter the street. There are even some mafioso's that have fallen out of favor cause of the late war and they find themselves homeless and unprotected. So who does this fine gentleman shoot? A real life mafioso... And then after he realizes what he's done he takes the same gun and puts it to his head!!! Now what was the point of that young man?!?! I think Don BlackBetty came out here a little while ago and spoke about how shooting and carrying a gun is a responsibility. Most wing their guns around here like there hott shit!!! Well...that will get you in some deep shit!!! Yea we got our muscle men, but that doesn't mean we go clicker happy!!! And the consequences usually are universal!!! So y'all...high or not! Fucked up or sober as a stick...look twice! Cut once!!! Well I meant Click once!!! 

Blackwod looks at the blunt in his hand and shakes his head!

This is starting to hit me now, I really should stop ranting!!!! 

Blackwod hands the blunt to the next man up...

Report Post Tip

Where was Omertà? Had all codes of respect and honor gone out the window? Is this what it required to take Chairman now?!!? The questions were a million, spectators thousands...answers NONE!!! Now I can't say this situation didn't send chills down the spine of the rest of the mafia. A man as great dies, there are usually major proclamations, heroes crowned, wars fought. But here nothing!!!! 

I thought Omertà was the code of silence, meant to discourage mobsters from snitching to the authorities? 

What we saw in the aftermath is a day that will certainly go down in history. There was immense pressure outside and I am sure inside Chicago as well. The mob was demanding answers...and this time a hidden witness statement was not going to go unnoticed. GodFathers within turned on each other...the battle was on. When it all seemed almost settled...another GF was dead. Thats three Chicago GodFathers down in as many days!!! A Black knight came out of no where....BANG!!! The Alien Boss was down! A duel for the ages! And in the end a sad finish. A city laid waste, tons of lives lost...and all for what? More power? More? More? Omertà is based on principals...once broken the consequences are rarely ever in anyones favor. 

If by 'when it all seemed almost settled' you mean the South Side takedown, you would have to rather thick to think it would have been settled after that. Especially when Godfather Kelly made decisions for The Loop.

Report Post Tip

Blackwod puts the blunt down! I blame the smoking!!! 

I knew I was high!!! There ya go Goto

<blockquote>

1. Be loyal to members of the organization. Do not interfere with each other’s interest. Do not be an informer….

2. Be rational. Be a member of the team. Don’t engage in battle if you can’t win….The directive extends to personal life.

3. Be a man of honor. Respect womanhood and your elders. Don’t rock the boat….

4. Be a stand-up guy. Keep your eyes and ears open and your mouth shut. Don’t sell out….The ‘stand-up guy’ shows courage and ‘heart.’ He does not whine or complain in the face of adversity, including punishment, because ‘If you can’t pay, don’t play.’

5. Have class. Be independent. Know your way around the world

</blockquote>

And wars are usually done when there is one GodFather standing and all the rest are dead. Not this day in Chicago though!!! They all had to fall!!!

Gets back to smoking his blunt

Report Post Tip

Indeed our Godfathers had to fall, it was.. inevitable. The death of Godfather Ajani has set in motion events that I nor those higher up than me could no longer control. Ajani was the.. heart of Chicago and with his death I feared that Chicago might be irrevocably broken. Yet some important people were alive, and I hoped they would live to take charge of Chicago. Unfortunately they too were murdered and thus two possible leaders for Chicago were lost. A serious miscalculation on my part.

Now we need co-operation, the strengthening of alliances and continued effort to rebuild. New leaders will be authed, and new energy will be found. It is time for Chicago to 'catch its breath' and to settle down for a while. 

Report Post Tip

marijuana is seen smoking a blunt, then taking a hit from the joint being passed around. He exhaled the smoke. 

Yeah Blackwod, alot has happened this recent few weeks. A witness statement hidden, Godfather killed for power over a well established city. Then turned on each other. Though, im not surprised. My ancestors have written down alot of history regarding these type of wars. Im not saying its a bad thing, thats every mobsters dream. Power, surrounded by people who will die for you. After all said and done, the victors take their place at the top. So in the end, things are defiantly changed. Hopefully for the better.

marijuana lights another joint, inhaling then exhaling.

With people breaking the protection order, I've come to accepted it to this life of ours. Everyone likes to test the waters, might as well let em at it! They know the consequences. If not, let them learn.

Report Post Tip
*SoD listens to the speech from the shadows and decides to speak*

Mhmm, well.

*SoD goes back to the Shadows*
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Don't Mind Me I'm Just Thinking Out Loud.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL