Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 07:38:20
Page:  1 
Phoenix rising Started by: TonyCapazzo on Mar 01, '15 19:07

TonyCapazzo makes his way to through the crowd and to the center. He is in his finest attire, his new pin striped suit and as always his lime green ribboned fedora, a old gift from a old friend, something that he never left home without, also tucked in his side a long silver pistol recently presented to him by the illustrious Godfather Curtis. He looks out at the crowd and bows his head. Then looks up to address everyone.

"Over the last few days we have seen a lot of really good people pass on, most notably South Philly Phoenix's Right Hand Lady, the gracious ScreamingButterfly. It was and still is definitely sad times but I stand here in front of all of you with a sense of hope and a fire that continues to engulf me since the Bella Vista war. These deaths have not died in vain, we shall overcome all obstacles and remember these deaths of our loved ones with full respect and honor."

Tony pauses a moment and looks out at the crowd.

"I came to these shores not knowing much...not having much and really not having anyone. I wasn't graced with a long line of kin that could help me understand this way of life but little did I know when I came to Philly what would happen. I was embraced with very wise men and women who took me in, who taught me the ins and outs of this life and who served as mentors for me. I want to take some time at this moment before anything else and thank them."

Tony continues on.

"Godfather Tetley, thank you so much for everything you've done for me, everything you've taught me. It's no surprise to see why you are held in high regard and respected by so many. Thank you for all you've done. Godfather Curtis, thank you so much for the talks. I came to these shores and you were one of my first mentors. The way you carry yourself, the way you address situations it is impeccable. Thank you so much for everything you've done and taught me and thank you for this as well."

Tony grips the long silver pistol on his side. He then bows his head and looks up to the skies.

"There are some others who have played a instrumental part of my journey here in this world. To the fallen Don Utopia, thank you for showing me the ways around the land and for all that you did. To the beautiful Godmother Whatsername, thank you immensely with everything you did to help me get started and to help me get my footing in on these shores. The both of these fine people helped me tremendously to drop my "training wheels" and ride on my own. Thank you, you are extremely missed."

"To my partner in crime, my brother in arms, my fallen comrade....Scriba. Thank you for teaching me the art of the spoken word. Thank you for being a mentor to me and being there for me in each and every way. We ran a long time together and I could not have made it to this point without you. You were my mentor and I am so glad that I can be here now to be a mentor to your son."

Tony looks at Scarfo and smiles while continuing.

"To Don Archy & Don BlackBetty, thank you both for teaching me various things about this thing of ours. I look forward to working with you two and all the other fine leaders of Philadelphia to help continue to make Philly a bigger, better and more profitable place."

Tony then pauses for a moment, he takes some time then turns to Don Latin.

"Don Latin, words can not describe the love, honor and respect I have for you. After the death of Don Utopia I felt a void and truth be told that void may never completely go away however you gave South Philly and myself light, a light that was very much needed. You came into the picture and was a man determined. Determined to, as you've said before, have South Philly rise from the ashes. I saw the determination and ambition from you and that only propelled me to want to work twice as harder for you. You embody everything of a true leader. Always there to lend a ear, always there to teach, always there for advice. Your demeanor, your values and your actions speak louder then others words. You sir are a true legend and I thank you so much, for this opportunity, for being my mentor and for helping with the growth of Philly, the city I dearly love. Thank you so much for EVERYTHING."

Tony smiles.

"Well this has gone on way longer that I had originally planned but I wanted to take this time to thank everyone that's played a part in my life. There are many more names but quite frankly if I named every name that helped me we'd be here for months. Just know, to you all, I thank you so very much for everything."

Tony pauses a moment before continuing on.

"Not many people might know to much of me but I will just give you a small tidbit as to who I am and what I stand for. I was blessed to be surrounded by some great people in Philly and will continue those same traditions I have learned from said people. I am a new generation mafioso as so the term goes however I am very much into tradition."

"Don Latin always etched the words quality over quantity and I too will lead with those same words. Ranks and positions will come at a premium within my family however when the smoke clears and the dust settles you will feel a sense of accomplishment, pride and honor knowing you worked for it rather then was just given it by default. I worked extremely hard to get where I am and will now double my efforts and will expect such from all my men and women. Why? For one simple thing, one simple place. Philly."

"I will always be there when needed, for advice, for a ear or for any questions. I have strong opinions but will always look at both sides of the table and can say I will always be fair and reasonable."

"I don't really want to take up too much more time. I thank you all for coming out here today on this very important chapter of my life. South Philly will continue to be strong, we will continue to flourish and we'll continue to, as Don Latin eloquently put it, rise from the ashes. We are rising and will never stop. I am proud today to announce the newest addition to South Philly..."

PHOENIX RISING

Now one last thing, I am inviting everyone here tonight at my club...LUX, please come out...drinks, food and entertainment will all be provided on the house. Thank you everyone!

Report Post Tip

Way to go Tony you've come along way in this life of crime. I wish you all the best and know that you have the will and leadership to continue to make Philly a solid place to do business and you will maintain strong ties with everyone. Your sure handedness is something to be proud of and you can call me a brother in arms. Also I will be coming out tonight to the Lux nightclub, can't wait to bring my sisters too and enjoy the atmosphere!

All the best buddy!

Report Post Tip

Goto hovers around the streets when he sees the announcement of a new crew being set up in Philadelphia. He mumbles something about too many damn Phoenix's and then faces Tony.

I don't personally know you, but I am pretty sure I've seen your bloodline around before.. Don Latin has faith in your abilities and thus I am sure you will do well.

Report Post Tip

Hearing TonyCapazzo's name more and more frequently it was no surprise to IllFated that he got the nod from Don Latin to set up shop in South Philly. Ill made it a point to congratulate him in person.

"Congratulations Don Capazzo. With the interaction I have had with you I know you will do Philly proud running your own operation." that being said Ill shook his hand and headed off to get ready for a night at Lux in South Philly

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Phoenix rising
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL