Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 09:50:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A Mystery Forever Unsolved? Started by: Moxie on Mar 02, '15 00:51
An interesting topic indeed, Moxie, I hope you don't mind me weighing in with my two cents...

All we have in this situation is speculation and indeed without a voice coming forth from beyond the grave at some future point then it will remain a mystery, in my opinion. No doubt many have already made up their minds as to who the culprit was in Ajani's death, regardless of proof. I would imagine those opinions largely depend upon how the thinker felt about the many suspects held up in this scandalous murder.

I also question the relevance of Tish's street presence to this discussion, I fail to see that being less of a speaker than Kelly or Maria lends any more weight to whether or not she may have been guilty of the murder.

I realise this was not the question you put forth when you felt the need to speak to my RH as you did, however it seems to me that you are offering possibilities and reasonings in your discussion for the events that took place by putting one set of suspects up against another, suggesting you want more to come out of the discussion than wondering how it will be put down in the history books.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip
hmm ,Sitting and thinking this was one of biggest death ratio,like.aka.las vagas ..the.battle of Rome,&?
Report Post Tip

As referred to by Don Barry earlier, history will recall this as the biggest whodoneit ever. Speculation and finger pointing ran wild during this event, with only the shooter and whomever caught the WS really knowing what occurred. The death of Ajani was the first domino to fall, causing the table to tumble to the ground. Who ever was the master mind behind this created such chaos with the initial shot, that it was still being felt a few days later then the last bits of life drained from the bodies of attackers, aggressors, and defenders within the windy city.

Most people don't recall the various wars and take downs that have occurred over their life times really. Some of most forgettable, some are discussed at times, and by my opinion, there is this one that will live vividly in peoples minds forever. It will the center of discussion, arguement, and analysis for some time to come. While it rocked our world to its very core, it provided us with things to think about, and situations to better understand and work towards accomplishing ourselves.

Report Post Tip

*Zeitgeist approaches mindful of all those that have spoken before him*

I do not wish to speculate, or attempt to lay blame. I will say that watching Chicago implode was not a pretty sight for anyone and that (from my interactions with the man) Godfather Ajani didn't deserve to be slain in his sleep.

I do wish to bring everyone's attention to something that is overlooked, because finding out who the killer is has just become common place for us, however; we are in the Mafia. We are all reasonably shady and scary people and every once in a while someone has to die, and it needs to be a secret. I think it has become a matter of ego that it is necessary for someone to take credit for such a high profile kill, the massive ego stroke of killing a Godfather.

I mean this in no disrespect to the fallen, but it is oddly refreshing to know that people are not solely driven by ego and that we are still capable of some subterfuge, and that people can still keep a secret around here. I am not sure the killer could foresee the impact it would have on the city. Wild speculation and finger pointing that resulted in the single greatest implosion my line is able to recall.

I do wish people would take a moment to reflect that this is the mafia, we kill people and sometimes, we are good enough at it, and humble enough to not have to let the whole world our business. Don't get me wrong, a vicious public execution can be effective and scaring off competition, but this level of precision and stealthy excellence is something that has been absent from our community.

I am of the opinion that the assassin likely died in the chaos, but.

*Zeitgeist pours the remainder of his drink onto the sidewalk and tips his hat*

To a humble job well done...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Mystery Forever Unsolved?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL