Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 00:25:18
Page:  1 
Mascot Heist Started by: Nyxie on Mar 03, '15 01:57

Nyx was bone tired, past few days have been super busy. The war of CH had caused a major stir in stuff. Alot of damn good ppl was lost that night. May they all rest in peace, she thought to herself. She continued about her way, the winds sharply stung at her face. There was a chill in the air and she couldnt help but shutter.

Nyx kicked a pebble hard enough it went flying into a store window as she passed, she quickly tossed hands up and yelled "Score!!!". the shop keeper didnt seem to happy, as he came storming out the door. "The fuck you do to my window, you mafia punk!!" he screamed at Nyx. She couldnt help but smirk and raise a brow at him, as she crossed arms over chest, with a shrug of shoulders. "Looks like I cracked your window, old timer, gonna do something about it?", Nyx asked the question with her hand slowly slipping down behind her back, fingers lightly graze over the hidden butt of her revovler. The old man seen the gesture and slowly slipped back into his shop, without another question.

With a grin, Nyx went about her way. She thought about how nicely, her family and crew was growing. It was nice to see new faces, have fresh blood on the streets, robbing, killing and selling their drugs. Yeah, DT was growing nicely, and she loved it.

She was about to turn the corner when she ran right smack into Penny, they both went flying back, both seemed shocked until the realized who the other person was. "Well I'll be damned Penny, how the hell are You?!?". Nyx asked as she stepped forward to quickly hug her...

Report Post Tip

"I'm good was actually on my way to find you go figure, and bam there you were how is that even possible." Penny leaned in to give Nyxie a hug So get this I was sitting at the pub around the corner just staring into space you know my normal wind down routine.

Penny's voice began to get louder and louder as a people on the streets started to stare as if she were a bit off. Penny took a quick glance around there was an old fat man no more then 10 feet away looking directly at the two. "Give me a sec Nyx"  she told her friend as she took a couple steps back got right into the face of that old man and let him have it.

"Do I amuse you, am I that interesting?" Penny knew the answer to that... Nevermind that "Mind your fucking business and get lost before something bad happens"

Nyx lets go somewhere private I really really have to tell you this amazing idea. The two thought for a moment then it hit them simultaneously, their bar duh. Penny grabbed Nyx by the arm and the two were quickly one their way.

Report Post Tip

Nyx and Penny entered the family bar to see it was slightly packed, people surrounded the bar, drinking, laughing and having a good time. "Good"n Nyxie thought, she was glad to see her family talking and getting to know each other.

Penny lead them both to a closed off booth, torwads the back of the bar and started explaining her idea.

"So, i was thinking", Penny started off, as she made a glance around to see if anyone was paying attention. "That we need a mascot for our District, its never been done but what about stealing a money from a local zoo?" Penny asked with a excited look in her eyes. Nyx leaned back with a raised brow, head cocked slightly she thought about it for a min, Penny was right, it was unheard of, and might be fun. With a grin forming on lips, "Ya know, thats not a bad idea, I do so love moneys, and we can train him to steal money for us!".

Both girls leaned over the table and started plotting this heist, one distract a zookeeper, seduce if she must and take the keys, while the other would search for the perfect primate to swipe. Yeah, this was gonna be fun and would take some time to lay things out.

Report Post Tip

Penny sits there and process what she just said, did I say money she thought to herself. By this time the girls have through a bottle of wine and were working on their second. Ok ok hold on Nyx let me back track for a moment I don't want to steal money from the zoo just a monkey, the money will come after the monkey. They both paused for a moment and began laughing, apparently they were louder then they thought cause the bar went silent as the two proceeded chuckling. Noticing everyone looking at them the two quickly wiped the tears out of their eyes, Penny picked up the bottle of wine and topped off each of their glasses.

Penny began to speak again ok so now that we got that out of the way and we are sure it is going to be a monkey we take and not zoo money lets figure out what we need to do to accomplish this.  Instead of having to deal with the zookeepers lets just do this at night, I mean how many guards could there be at a zoo at night Penny asked inquisitively? We should also recruit a couple more people cause we at least need a get away driver, and possibly someone to take the monkeys fist of fury if he doesn't want to go with us. 

Nxyie gave Penny a look and started to interrupt "I just kind of figured we would walk in with a crate of bananas and walk out with a monkey" Nxy looked like she was serious at first it made Penny question her partner for a minute, that was until Nxy busted out laughing. Penny realized the wine was in full effect and broke out in laughter with her friend. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mascot Heist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL