Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 14:41:29
Page:  1 
the battlefield Started by: lindsay-M on Mar 03, '15 06:19
So I want look way back old days.What was the worse war in the game ....Rome&? something worse......Things always change
Report Post Tip
What would be your criteria for "worse"? I would consider that war one of the best, but it depends what you mean
Report Post Tip

There have been plenty of huge wars though would say the May War to remove Phil_Steak and Deadlysin would have been the biggest or atleast one of the biggest. Haveing about 90% of the site orbited.

The War to remove Roman and Premier was my 1st war that i ever fought in and even though i was killed about 4 hours into it alot of fun.

The Chade and Jade Takedown was another i really enjoyed fighting in and also even though we lost the westcoast vs eastcoast war against new york and deadlysin.

Glares at Jono

Report Post Tip
I was their took days to the very end
Report Post Tip
  • Ironfist against  TheIncredibleDrunk  [And any other war that TeQ was involved in: Vs. Sly_McSlapmore, Spectr, SecretAgent and his indirect involvement in Oberon's war again against NiNe. 
  • Ganelon vs Jono - The Fort wars. Despite ExternalLink HQing almost half of Ganelon's crew we still came on top - Credit must be given to BadChoice for his part in our win.
  • Any war planned by Piggeh, specially when Manny was acting as HSL.
Report Post Tip
well rome vs premier lasted 5 days longlol,,last like would never end
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: the battlefield
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL