Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 09:44:41
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A GodFather in the Bella Vista Started by: LordBlackwod on Mar 03, '15 07:23

LordBlackwod is seen out infront of Bam Ba Lam's HQ early in the morning. This was rare for this guy. He's more accustomed to long nights at the bars, causing a ruckus, partying spending his early mornings in bed with some fine wine and some gentle hands to pour it. But this day was different. Business had started early...none of that night hawk type stuff was going on. He was well dressed, having this three piece suit on, ordering around everyone. He was just someone stressed...perfection was his demand for the day! 

No not there, move it to the side. Come on! Hurry up lads, fill these trucks up. Flights are waiting....I wanna make sure we get these trucks on the way before we get to the airport. 

There was Weebl sharing his pies as everyone in the crew was helping and sorta yet in a celebrative mood. Someone was smoking a cigar, others just playing poker on the side walk while the movers filled the trucks. You see all kinds of stuff moving out of the HQ! Big lockers, safes, gun closets, dressers, beds...everything necessary in a HQ. 

OK Lads! I hope you are all ready??? Did you guys even pack anything you bums? Blackwod looks over at the Marijuana corner seeing the regulars just getting their morning hits in!!! All this can be done when we get there....not like the pilot is gonna say anything! Its a special occasion we flying private! 

Blackwod steps inside the HQ and walks out with his briefcase, gets into the car waiting up front...with the whole family and makes his way to the private airfield in OldCityDistrict. The trucks were gone, the cigars were lit and the liquor was flowing on the flight. Everyone had their best suits on for the occasion. Some even had them tailored from the night before. It had been a few days of havoc really. First the calls ringing off the chain about the war, now this move! Just was a lot going on. 

The Bam Ba Lam's were having a ball. They all got out and made their way to this brand spanking new building that had been purchased by GodFather Tetley in BellaVista on Don BlackBettys behalf. It was sort of a gift from the chairman! As the family got out the cars, the trucks had already arrived, stuff was being put away in brand new furniture that lined the inner halls and rooms of the new HQ. This was a much taller building....perfect for the new assignment that Don BlackBetty was being sent on. 

Alright lads! Lets go! Lets go! Lets go!!!! We got dignitaries coming in later today. GodFathers from everywhere are flying in today, not to mention the rest of the mob bosses. We gotta be on our best Hosting behavior today! Marijuana looked over at Blackwod and flashed him his cigar box, of course filled with other kinda stuff. He was ready!!! 

Ok boys 15minutes till its time! Lets go. They will be here shortly. Blackwod had the red carpets rolled out, checked Betty's new desk one last time and had the titles corrected. When he hears PaulieMasi and Rane coming running into the office! They're here! They're here! Blackwod walks up to RaenaLynn as she helps him fix his tie. He looks over at Master-Chief who had been by his side the whole time. Its time brother! The family quickly walked outside and lined up. Doors were opened, boss's stepped out. Don Latin, Don Archy, Don SiriusBlack, Don TonyCapazzo, they were all in attendance. Followed by boss's from New York! We all lined up for the last car to show up. A vintage old RollsRoyce pulled up to the front. The GodFathers were here. The ceremony was about to hit its stride.

LordBlackwod in his handcrafted brand new suit walks up to the door and opens it. Gives GodFather Tetley a hand shake, kisses his ring and then a kiss to the cheek! Followed by GodFather Curtis, Blackwod follows suit! Welcome to BellaVista GodFather! Giving GF Curtis a kiss to the ring and a handshake as well. And then stepped out the lady of Philadelphia. They use to call this place the Harem....now she was the lone lady left in Philadelphia. Times had changed, Phoenix's had risen, Camels were roaming and here she was GodFather Bam Ba Lam. Still on his knees, LordBlackword kissed GodFather BlackBetty's newly acquired ring that had been presented to her at the close door meeting at the GodFather council. He gets up off his knees embraces the new GodFather and gives her a kiss to the cheek. Welcome home GodFather! And Congratulations on this feat that you have worked so hard for. None deserves this more! 

LordBlackwod follows the three GodFathers inside into the main hall where the celebration was to take place. Lots of toasts, speeches and proclamations. It was going to be a huge celebration in the streets of Philadelphia tonight! 

Congratulations GodFather BlackBetty! 

Report Post Tip

Sweet! The long waited Journey of BlackBetty as arrived, Bam Ba Lam! Congrats GodMother of Bella Vista! Well Deserve

Cheers darling! Best of luck ;)

Report Post Tip

Weebl rushes around, proud of the achievements of Bam Ba Lam and BlackBetty. It's been such a pleasure working alongside these fine people and today is a big reward for all this hard work. He joins LordBlackwod in to the main hall and shakes hands with the many people present already. He pats Rane on the shoulder as he passes him and walks up to BlackBetty and gives her a big embrace.

"Congratulations on this wonderful achievement, Betty. You can be proud of bringing yourself this far and leading a wonderful family with it! And this new place you've gotten yourself is absolutely beautiful!"

Weebl looks around and sees a lot of cheerful faces. He thinks how great is to be a part of such a wonderful group of people. Today will be a very fine day.

Report Post Tip

He bowed before the newly made Godmother Black Betty. She had taken Azingy in when she didn't have to, and for that, he was honored. She was a fantastic woman that the young Azingy had admired greatly. It wasn't often that Azingy would show up to such fancy parties and speak, but it was at such an occurrence that it would be disrespectful to not show up.

He stood up and smiled at his crowded Godmother. A lot of people were vying for her attention, being the newest Godmother in this thing of ours. Azingy tried to get his words in and he thought he may if he just spoke up.

"Godmother Betty! It is an honor to be stood before you at such an event. My mere congratulations aren't even a comparison of how happy and delighted I really am for you. I couldn't have asked for a better leader from you, and in return, I will forever be here to help you, and Weebl, with anything. Salut!" He said while trying to get through the massive crowd.

He eventually found a table with some pretty cloth on it. He poured himself a light drink and enjoyed it before moving on and aiding anyone within the party that needed it. He was basically playing staff for the party.

Report Post Tip

Mobsters are gathered in the streets of Philadelphia. All gangsters up to PH's Dons are up gathered in the street. He also sees Godfather from other cities rejoice in this day, the day when Betty was crowned to be a Godmother of Bella Vista. 

"What a wonderful day, congratulations Betty, I commend you for your achievement. You deserve to be proud of your achievement, may your future efforts be equally successful and rewarding."

He then blends with his fellow mobsters to celebrate this wonderful day.

Report Post Tip

A well deserved honor indeed. For as long as we have known each other, you've been a wonder leader, mentor, and friend. It really warms my heart to finally see this day come! Now I can stop bugging you every day about challenging that old bastard for his position. I'm honored to have played a very small part in your initial start up, and I'm even more honored to refer to you as a friend.

Report Post Tip

Being an associate of BlackBetty's family as she took on the role of Godmother of Bella Vista, Fipster was of course present at the celebration as well. 
"Many congratulations Godmother BlackBetty! I may only have worked under you for a day yet, but I'm already certain I'll enjoy working in your district in the future, now under your newly authed underboss Weebl. Again; congratulations on your new role! Cheers to Bella Vista!"

Fipster raises his glass and cheers to Bella Vista

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend, this is well deserved and I know for a fact you'll do great things.

Hands over a crate filled with the finest wine.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to one of my eldest friends. We go back a lot of generations and my lineage always spoke highly of yours, and it looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I know you guys will flourish and do your district a justice that it deserves. Also, you couldnt have picked a greater RHM, much respect for you both.

mucho loves

"SpaceFace"

Report Post Tip

Archy has been waiting among the gatherings for the celebration to begin, he watched as the workers strove to keep up with the non stop demands of LordBlackWod to rush them, once everything was set ready, Archy walked into the main hall where the celebration took place. He walked up to the newly Godfather of BellaVista, and shared a quick embrace with her.

"Godmother Betty, it's such an honor to stand here today by your side and witness you achieving such a honorable position, we have been together through this for too long and I can only be honest to say that you earned your position more than any. You have led a wonderful family in Old City and it could have never been achievable for us to rebuild the city without your efforts and those of your members. Old city will miss you ma'am, but not for too long I hope, we shall be seeing you around our streets soon."

Archy reaches for his pocket and brings a gift box and opens it for the BlackBetty, it contained a golden bracelet he had inherited off his mother back in Sicily.

"Please accept my humble gift, it's a family tradition to share these between family members, but I can't think of anyone that deserves this more than yourself. I wish you the best of luck establishing a powerful syndicate in BellaVista, I am more than sure you and your people will be up to it."

Report Post Tip

Philadelphia just kept on moving forward. The city had a massive gust of 'lets fucking go!' behind it, it seemed, and just a day after a new crew was authorized in South Philly, a whole new district was getting some much needed love. A great day, no, a 'bella' day to continue Philly's recent run of fine form.

A lot of prominent faces were in attendance. A good share of organized crimes leaders were here. All to welcome in another one of their own, in the Godfather council. On top of that, Philadelphia was abuzz with renewed life. The streets were singing with new found energy and locals were joining in on the celebrations too. It was a great scene for any and all who made their way down to Philadelphia.

One after another, members of the criminal underworld greeted kissed the new Godfather's ring. Gifts of respect were also shown in the form of more than mere presence, as money also exchanged hands and other material items were handed over to GF BlackBetty.

Scarfo found himself at the front of the line of well wishers, and immediately removed his fedora. He pulled lightly at his slacks before kneeling on his right knee. He took her outstretched hand and giving the ring a kiss. Respect wasn't demanded, in this case is was readily given, for Scarfo personally always had a high opinion of BlackBetty, even before this illustrious occasion.

After standing tall, Scarfo made direct eye contact with BlackBetty. He then bowed his head and averted his gaze before speaking.

"Respect to you on your new district, and new title. Philadelphia is blessed to have you, and the district will no doubt flourish with your leadership and guidance."

Scarfo then lifted his gaze, which was accompanied by a light smirk. He replaced his fedora upon his head, followed by slipping his right hand into his inner jacket pocket, and removing a key. He presented it toward BlackBetty, the smirk still present.

"This is for a truck full of Old Overholt Rye Whiskey. A hundred and fifty crates."

Scarfo handed the key over and slid both hands into the pockets of his grey overcoat.

"You can find it parked outside my joint in South Philly. Send one of your guys down, and we'll also send a second truck back with that one. Three hundred cases in total. Just a small gift to show our appreciation and to help get the liquor flowing in Bella again."

Scarfo finally tipped his fedora forward and bowed his head once more to the newly appointed Godfather of Bella Vista, before making his way to the side and letting the next in line step forward and take his place.

Report Post Tip
Congrats BlackBetty. Your accomplishment is well deserved.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godmother BlackBetty.

I am sure you will do great things.

Report Post Tip

Tab finishes crating up a box of fine wine and his signature slim cigars addressed to BlackBetty.

Before sending it out, he attaches a note that reads:

Congratulations BlackBetty from myself and all of Detroit

Report Post Tip

Curtis was very excited to see this day arrive. When he'd first arrived on these shores BlackBetty's mother was all set to take the position of Godmother of Bella Vista only to have a spectacular tool fuck everything up and tragically her life was lost. So much time and so much work for her young daughter to grow up string and excel as a mobster the way her mother did. Now, fresh back from a quick trip to the Ardeche region in the south of France, he made his way over to the party to see her.

Entering the gathring he approached the new Godmother and hugged her warmly, lifting her off her feet with a grin.

"Black Fucking Betty! Godfather Betty! What a day! To see this finally come to fruition after all this time and all the adversity you have had to endure, really, I couldn't be happier. You are one of the truly special people in my live and have been for generations. I'm really excited to see what you do with this district of Philly now that you've finally been given this chance. Here.."

He went into his jacket and produced a large manila envelope. Betty gave him a raised eyebrow as she opened it, drawing out a large document from inside. As she read she saw it was mostly in French but clearly a deed to a vineyard. She looked back inside the envelope and drew out a photograph of the property. Seeing it her eyes light up and she smiled. Curtis didn't wait for a response, just hugged her again.

"My dear, I knew I'd have to get you something you'd really enjoy. I couldn't think of anything more fitting. I even went to the tiny village to check it for myself. I'm certain that you'll be happy there if you ever need to escape this madness for a few days. 

Anyway, that's for another time. This time is for you and your new start in Bella Vista. Congratulations!"  

Report Post Tip

TonyCapazzo watches on and smiles with satisfaction. This indeed was a joyous day and one that will be etched in Philadelphia's history. Tony was dressed for the occassion in his best threads. Today was the day his good friend BlackBetty was making the move over to lead Bella Vista. Tony as usual had a big smile on his face. He tipped his lime green ribboned fedora to the masses and took a step forward.

"Today is a very happy day for me. The lovely Godmother BlackBetty begins her journey in Bella Vista. I can not think of a better person for the job. This is well deserved and I am so glad to see Philly continue to shine bright especially with one of it's brightest stars!

Tony looks over to Godmother BlackBetty and nods.

"From the time I've been in Philly you were there to assist me with whatever I needed and I thank you so much for that. You have played a integral role in the rebuilding and developing of the city I love so much. I thank you so very much for all your efforts and know bigger things are still to come. Thank you for being there for me since day one, alot of memories have been and will continue to be made including our tradition of holding conversation during very...interesting times."

Tony laughs.

"Congratulations once again to you, wishing you continued great success. Bella Vista...Philly and all of us are lucky to have you Godmother."

With that Tony tips his hat and leans over toward the Godmother. He hands her a envelope and whispers some more congratulatory words in her ear. He smiles at her once more and takes a step back for the next person in line to give their praises for the newly crowned Godmother of Bella Vista.

Report Post Tip

Stands open mouthed

Who the FUCK let you take this position? Tetley? Are you MAD?

Of course, you know I'm only kidding flower. I can't think of anyone else my bloodline would rather see hitting the lofty heights that you just have. 

Our bloodlines have been inter-connected down the years as parts of many families and there's barely been a word said in anger toward one another. There have been raised voices/tempers but we both know that only happens if there is a legitimate reason for it to happen. There's no 'mountains out of mole-hills' and that's always what my lineage seeks in a close friend. You're one of a very unique group of people who can tolerate whatever 'creative' offspring my blood spawns. 

There is nobody (whose blood is still around these shores) that I value the opinion and insight of. You are one smart lady who deserves this and will go on to become a GREAT.

My blood has followed the orders of yours before (and made me bring a totally innocent city into a war lol! oops?) without question and for as long as I have breathe in my body, I shall do the same for you.

*tips his hat*

Congratulations, Godmother. <3

Report Post Tip

congratulations, Godmother BlackBetty

I wish you a great succes and that Philly may grow as big as it can get 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations are in order, Betty. I can't think of a better best friend to become Godmother, you deserve it and I am sure you will do great things with your district.

He hands an expensive bottle of something that he stole from a random liquor store to his bestie, he was sure she would like it, whatever it was; reading labels is hard. He flashed a smile and then walked off into the sunset.

Report Post Tip

She's no godmother or godfather. She's a holy cow! 

Congratulations hooves. You're an inspiration to all bovine everywhere. Let prayers and love and blankets spread over you. Moo. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A GodFather in the Bella Vista
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL