Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 01:14:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A GodFather in the Bella Vista Started by: LordBlackwod on Mar 03, '15 07:23

Daemon bursts into Betty's office holding a package. He sets it on her table, and hugs her.

"I am so happy you finally got your own awesome district to dictate... errr... govern! I am one hundred percent confident that you will do your city proud. Congrats sistuh!"

He points to the package.

"The oldest wine I had in my cellar. Thought you might like that."

He skips off, kicking LordBlackwod on his way out.

Report Post Tip

YourNextWife walks into the main hall and gazes in awe of the sheer beauty of the celebration. She walks over to the bar and orders herself a whiskey on the rocks and takes a sip. She walks around the room looking at a few familiar faces, she wanders until she sees BlackBetty,  she shakes her hand and says "Congratulations GodFather!" BlackBetty smiles at her before someone else walks up to do the same as she had just done. Wifey walks off in search of more familiar faces.

Report Post Tip

Paulie looks around, smiling as he kisses Betty.

Congratulations. Thanks for all the help you and Blackwood did for me, much appreciated.

Report Post Tip

IvanRomanov walks out into the streets with his bottom bitch, Chyna. She looked bigger than any man out on the streets at this time. Bearderus saw her and he instantly hid from being attracted to her. Ivan took notice and made sure Chyna approached him to say greetings.

Godmother BlackBetty, I want to give you my highest praises. Our bloodlines know each other from the past and only until now has our relationship rekindled. I wish you all the best in Bella Vista.

Ivan walks off with Chyna. They purposely pass Bearderus to say hello to him.

Report Post Tip

After chatting with Weebl, Rane walks over to the bar and sits next to LordBlackwod. 

Two beers, please! 

The bartender brings over two bottles and Rane slides one to his buddy.  

Take a look around.  Lots of fine people here  having a grand time.  You did a nice job organizing this.  

Rane raises his beer. 

Here's to many more. Cheers!

After the men take a swig of their beers, Rane searches for the lady of the hour.  He finds the Godfather in a crowd and makes his way over.  As the people pass by, he walks up and gives her a hug. 

You've done it, Godfather BlackBetty.   Congratulations! 

He takes a step back and continues. 

Today is your day.  Enjoy yourself!  It's an exciting time and I'm glad to experience this with you, the family, and city.   When I first started on these shores, you took a chance with me and I can't thank you enough for that.   As others have already said, you're a great leader and I hope for the best moving forward. 

Report Post Tip

Watching the ceremony and all the well wishers pass Master Chief steps forward with a happy childish grin on his face.  walking up to BlackBetty and LordBlackwod he shakes there hands and kisses BlackBettys ring.

Congratulations Godmother Betty.   I am truly very happy to see this day.  You've worked hard and you have severed the city of Philly well.

I know that you will do well as you always have.  I am always at your beckoning call day and night.  Tonight is meant to eat drink and be merry and I intend to do all those things as the city celebrates your promotion that is well deserved.    

Report Post Tip

As the darkness crept over the city of Philly, as day turned to night, Polo made his way out of the Bam Ba Lam HQ. He was relatively new to the Family and with the sudden change he was a bit unsure of what he was to do now. LordBlackwod brought him in, and looked after him as he struggled to learn the ways of the streets, and the ways of Philly. Not only that, but BlackBetty had treated him well, and even gave him a nod from time to time, which made him feel as if his decision to join the crew in the first place was a good one. However, as he closed the door to his former home, clutching a hand written note in his hand from the man they call 'Weebl', he looked to see a black car pulling up. On the side of it read 'Explorers Club', and this was to be his future now.
It was a strange feeling, but as he looked back at the HQ of his former family he couldn't help but smile. He learned so much in such a little amount of time, and he felt blessed that he could bare witness to the success of his former Boss. 

"I suppose there is no place to go but up," Polo said, as he put the note into his coat pocket and made his way to the black car. The door opened and an unfamiliar face greeted him. 
"Mr. Polo. Are you ready to leave?"

One last glance back at the HQ of Ba Ba Lam was all he needed.

"Of course. Lets see where this new adventure takes us."

(( Congrats to Blackbetty and the entire family!! I am so happy that I was able to be apart of such a wonderful group of people, and I look forward to seeing what the future holds! Thanks again for making me feel welcome, and I hope we can stay in contact! So proud of you! ))

Report Post Tip

Hearing the good news about BlackBetty assuming the godfather position in Bella Vista and having close ties with LordBlackwod, Penny knew she had to properly congratulate the new Godmother. She had a case of private reserve whiskey in storage waiting for a special occasion to arise and she couldn't think of anything better to break it out for so she packed it up with her and took the first flight to Philly.

Arriving in Philly Penny didn't hesitate and went directly to Bella Vista, it wasn't hard finding BlackBetty's HQ all she had to do was listen to the crowds partying it up the driver seemed to know where she was heading and in no time they were pulling up to the new HQ. Penny gets out of her cab, grabs the case of Whiskey out of the trunk and heads up the flight of stair into the HQ.

LordBlackWod was the first one to greet her and with open arms, but Penny's arms were full so she just smiled at him "I will be back in a moment"

Penny sees BlackBetty just down the hall and heads directly over to her.

"Godmother we haven't met before but I have heard great things about you and your family, and on behalf of Corktown I would like to congratulate you. Please take this whiskey it is a private collection specially made in Detroit as a gift from all of us"

Penny sees the Godmother is quite busy so she quietly sneaks out to go mingle with the others.

Report Post Tip

Oh BlackBetty

I've been looking forward to this day for quite some time now and I'm so happy for you. You've always been there to help me out whenever I needed it and I'm sure you treat everyone the same way. This is such a fantastic day for you and the city. You truly deserve the honor of this prestigious title and I look forward to seeing what you do with it. On behalf of the Phoenix let me just say congratulations to you and everyone who has played a part in you getting here today.

Report Post Tip

Ziva catches hold of BlackBetty, somehow, in the midst of such a huge crowd all queued up to pass on their love and congratulations to Bella Vista's new Godmother. Hoping that her resemblance to the rest of her family is enough that BlackBetty will see it before she reaches for her gun to put several rounds through the head of someone not yet known to her, but still pulling her into a hug, she reaches out and gives the woman she has heard such love and appreciation for from her mother, her grandmother, from the family journals reaching back through generations. 

BlackBetty. Godmother looks absolutely fabulous on you, love. I'm proud to see such a strong woman taking over the role and helping to rebuild our world following the loss and destruction we have seen throughout the last week, and I can't think of anybody, male or female, that I am happier to see in this position than I am you today. Philadelphia will only be that much stronger and brighter for seeing you in this position, it truly will. Congratulations, my dear. You'll be fantastic. And should you stop by in Chicago at all on your business, be sure to call in and see me. I look forward to knowing you as well as my ancestors have. 

Report Post Tip

Congradulations BlackBetty on becoming Godfather. May you and your district remain prosperous in all of your endeavors. 

Report Post Tip
Congratulations to you BlackBetty well deserved promotion and couldn't happen to a better person than you ..
Report Post Tip

Is that right GodFather in Bella Vista? Oooottttss! Hell yeah, I was not even shocked at all, Blackbetty deserve that position. Grow grow grow Betty! Your a great leader, Best wishes and Good luck to your coming journey!

Congrats darling <3 *Kisses betty's hands then BounceBack* ;)

Report Post Tip
Congratulations betty. You took me in and showed me how to be a better Mafioso. I know after the headache I put you through you truly deserved this!
Report Post Tip

LordBlackwod steps forward in the middle of the main hall and raises his glass for a toast. 

I am sorry my sweet GodFather, I've been too busy tending to the guests that I forgot completely about my toast to you. My forefathers had never worked along your side, until pops thats is. In my family's history books they always spoke of you highly....why father came to you. And I can stand here today and say, that you are one of the best I have ever had the opportunity to work with. Your dedication to this thing of ours is unparalleled. Your desire to do what's right is remarkable and you are as loyal as they come, to family and friends. Its hard to find someone in our line of work that has it all...and you do! It has been one of the pleasures of my lineage to serve under you GodFather BlackBetty

LordBlackwod looks around as the waiters served everyone their glasses. 

To you my GodFather, to Bella Vista, to Philadelphia. To a long reign of profit and stability; and to all our friends from all over the country that came here to join us in this grand celebration! Salut!!! 

Now AGAIN!!!! 

​Shots are poured again...and the festivities continue towards debauchry!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Black Betty! I wish you the best of luck and prosperity in your new found merit!

Report Post Tip

For the short period Ive hard for you. You were right on top of things. And thats what an Godfather is about. Congratulation BlackBetty!

Report Post Tip

Looking her best, Raena enters the place with nothing but respect. Her former crew leader was now Godmother of the whole Philly area. Definitely a big honor. Approaching the former leader, she smiled. "Congratulations Betty. You definitely deserve this."

After congratulating the leader, Raena headed out to leave. She still had a lot of training ahead that she needed to do.

Report Post Tip

Running late for LordBlackwod's anouncement Ill made it at the tail end. He snuck in the crowd grabbing a glass and holding it up as Blackwod said a few words. He than grabbed his glass and took a large sip finishing it off than threw the glass on the ground.

"Congrats Godfather BlackBetty! We were in Whatsername's crew together in New York and back than I knew you were destined for greatness!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A GodFather in the Bella Vista
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL