Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 03:49:31
Page:  1 
O Captain! My Captain! Started by: BlackBetty on Mar 03, '15 07:26

It had been a long time coming and finally BlackBetty had to think about leaving Tetley's busom. Maybe it was the kick up the arse he gave her or saying 'Will you ever fuck off to Bella Vista already?' Betty got the feeling it was time to pack up shop and go.

LordBlackWod had gotten everyone together and packed up the contents of the old HQ. Everything was ready, all that remained was to name her successor. Standing outside her HQ with bright eyes and a satisfied smile on her face, Betty addressed the gathering crowd.

Good evening fellow mobsters! I am here to announce the name of my captain now that I'm the Godfather of Bella Vista. My family has worked tirelessly to help me reach this esteemed rank and for that I would like to express my gratitude to them first and foremost. You all have been great to work with and I will miss seeing all of your faces in our HQ! I have no doubt you will work just as hard for our captain.

I will be handing my family over to Weebl to lead in my stead. This man is a fine character and has been a solid member of my crew since he joined me. I believe he will carry on what we have created in Bam Ba Lam and will ensure the family continues to grow and work together. I am happy to say that I would trust this man with my life, so it is with honour I am making Weebl my captain in Bella Vista.

Betty walks toward Weebl and embraces him then hands over the keys to his new HQ.

Weebl, I wish you and The Explorers Club every success in the job I now task you with, I have every confidence that you will help me develop Bella Vista into a strong district within Philly. Now go have a look at your new home!

Smiling,  Betty steps aside to let Weebl walk into his headquarters.

Report Post Tip

"I thank you, BlackBetty, for the trust you've given me to take on this opportunity. During my time in this country it's been a pleasure working for you and Bam Ba Lam and it will be an honour serving you in our new home district Bella Vista. I will give anything within my abilities to make you proud and continue adding to this wonderful family you've formed."

Weebl shakes BlackBetty's hand and gives her another small embrace and whispers something to her about having imported some quality wines he imported that he will have delivered to her HQ to celebrate the occasion. He turns towards the crowd who started gathering around.

"This is good news for all the people in Philadelphia and beyond. A district that's been abandoned for some time will once again be booming with business. Inspired by the example set by BlackBetty, I will add to the stability and progress of this society. I'm confident in taking on this work, backed by the already great set of people joining me here on this journey! Now let us make today a day of celebrations for life has blessed us getting this far and into the beautiful Bella Vista!"

Weebl looks around the crowd and a big smile appears on his face. Today is a day he will remember forever!

Report Post Tip

He had slowly made his way past the dignitaries from the cities that had shown up to congratulate and show their support for Godmother Black Betty. There were hundreds of people and there he was, Azingy, nothing but a petty Goomba making his way around a massive room full of Made Men and even esteemed leaders from across America. He carefully made sure to not bump into anyone on the way to Weebl.

Azingy had been a big fan of the man since becoming associated with the family. Weebl had spoke to him often and helped him when he could, like a true member of the family. He had shown respect to a lowly Goomba and for that, Azingy would not forget it.

"Congratulations, Weebl. I don't have many words but in the short time that I've personally known you, you've been nothing short of a star. You've helped me and many others within the family whenever we would need it. It is a personal accomplishment to see you lead your own family now"

He said with a smile. He had a good feeling Weebl's club would be just dandy and would work very well.

Report Post Tip

Fipster wipes away a tear of pride as he watches his friend Weebl receive the keys to his own HQ. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: O Captain! My Captain!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL