Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 21:29:42
Page:  1 
The Explorers Club Started by: Weebl on Mar 03, '15 09:39

"Life is fast-paced." Weebl thought as he entered the most popular place in town, which was surprisingly always booming with the diverse clientèle that frequented this venue. His mind drifted to the slow movement of her hips. Little over an hour ago he was dancing with her in his apartment. He hadn't even bothered to turn on any music. She didn't need music. Rhythm was in her blood.

But now the rhythm of life catches on and business is at hand. When preparing the move to Bella Vista, BlackBetty had given Weebl the news that he would be heading her family after she claimed the position of GodMother. Grateful for this opportunity he had prepared his new HQ and he was now here to introduce himself and the new family division to Bella Vista and the world.

"Ladies. Gentlemen. Please keep sippin' your drinks while I steal a moment of your attention."

Faces all around the place turned and the bartender lowered the volume of the music. Cigars were lit and the chatter subsided.

"As you all probably heard, BlackBetty has claimed the position of GodMother in Bella Vista. This move also means an expansion of her family's activities in the area. Continuing on the path she set out for Bam Ba Lam, a new venture, named The Explorers Club, will be running a lot of business in this area. Inspired by the example set by BlackBetty I will lead this family to bring wealth and well-being to this district. We will seek out opportunities to grow. We will be on the lookout for chances of more success. Build as a family under BlackBetty, we are a group of people from different backgrounds, but we are working together with a clear goal in mind; Achieve a high quality of life for ourselves and those around us. In this spirit I'm looking forward to  be working alongside the other leaders in the city of Philadelphia." 

Weebl reaches into his pocket and whips out a passport. He opens it and keeps it high up, for all to see.

"I'm a traveler and thus I have many stamps in this passport from places all over the world. This doesn't make me say I am an experienced man or that I've seen everything. What traveling taught me most is that the world is different every day. There are new facts to learn. New people to meet and new opportunities to explore.

To be really able to enjoy, for a traveler that means adaption to the new situation. Try your best to get the most out of it. Be an active part of the world, moving forward. If that world provides challenges, be creative to shape it into something positive. That state of mind will be a part of The Explorers Club. People who want to be a part of this family, should be willing to work. Willing to learn, to discover. Willing to be awesome! We will motivate our associates to grow as a person and guide them in learning new abilities that will bring us and this world forward.

The Explorers Club believes that the best views are reserved for those willing to climb. Smart people like yourself wouldn't need a dictionary to see how fitting that is for Bella Vista."

Weebl puts the passport back and gives a nod to the bartender, he's finished. Apparently the bartender knows him and starts pouring a 15 year old cuban rum which he sets on the counter.

"If you want to have a chat or have any questions, I'll be here all day. I'm looking forward to meeting you."

The bartender turns the volume back up and Weebl heads for the bar where his rum is waiting.

Report Post Tip

Ever since BlackBetty had announced the auth of Weebl, Fipster had been waiting for Weebl's own introduction to his family. Finally Weebl held a speech regarding "The Explorers Club" as he had named his family. 

"Weebl! Congratulations again on your auth! I've been waiting for this day for a while now I must admit, and I'll say that seeing you in a bold suit makes me both happy and proud. I'm honored and excited to work for you, and I'm sure you will be a great leader.
The name you chose fits your person perfectly, and your motto "the best views are reserved for those willing to climb" is one worth living by. "

Fipster raises his glass and cheers to Weebl & The Explorers Club.

Report Post Tip

" The Explorers Club? " Hmm. In Bella? Oootttss! As heisenberg herd the news. *Knock on the door* "Im the one who knocks Weebl" Hahahahahha! Offers Weebl a cigar, Congrats tho " Lets Cook? Hahaha. Nothings news, Cant wait to see you and the Explorer Club grow! Best of luck to you my brother! Cheers!

Report Post Tip
BlackBetty listened carefully to Weebl's speech with great pride knowing that she chose an excellent mobster to lead Bella Vista forward.

Congratulations Weebl! It makes me very happy to see you standing here today in a bold suit. You have shown you are more than capable of taking on this prestigious position and I wish you every success for the future and that of The Explorers Club.

Walking toward the man of honour Betty embraces Weebl once more and hands him a wooden box containing a beautiful new Browning pistol.
Report Post Tip

You come from a very smart and sensible lineage Weebl and I have complete faith in our Godmother's decision to hand you this opportunity. I know you are going to do well, have a strong family and help shape our district and city for the foreseeable future.

Congratulations, Sir. The very best of luck!

tips hat

Report Post Tip

Tony smiles and tips his fedora toward Weebl.

Don Weebl congratulations, all the best to you and the Explorers Club. Bella Vista is definitely in good hands with you and Godmother BlackBetty. Continue with your greatness and wishing you even more success. Congrats again!

Tony leans over and gives a box of the finest cigars around to Don Weebl, a small congratulatory present for the new Don.

Report Post Tip

Well! Well! Well...my friend! We finally here!!! :)

In the time that we worked together in Bam Ba Lam, there were maybe a couple of others that matched your work ethic, understanding and desire to want to succeed in this thing of ours. You've been raised well my friend, I am really proud to see you take flight now Weebl. This was always going to be your destiny, at some point or another. I am glad I am here to see it! I have no doubt that you will make us all proud here in the city of Philadelphia and beyond. Must you need anything...im just a block down from your HQ. 

I wish you the very best as you move forward in this endeavor of yours. Your the man for the job! Now go travel the world and back...and don't forget ma PIES, ma explorer PIES!!!! 

LordBlackwod uncorks a champagne bottle and starts the celebration! 

Congratulations on this feat Weebl 

Report Post Tip

The part is in full swing when Topsbottom  walks in. The crowd full of familiar faces as he tries to walk through the room that is justly standing room only, he finds Weebl standing in the middle of the room.

" Congratulations on your success !"

his eyes are then fixed upon the large selection of pies on the table and for a moment his stomach growls

" A new boss that cook some of the best pies this country has ever seen"

Report Post Tip

The black car that took Polo from his former home at the Bam Ba Lam HQ, dropped him off here. At first the unnerving feeling of being the 'new kid on the block' hit him, reminding him that it was only a few months ago that he was sitting outside his former home. Regardless of his personal worries he ventured into the establishment, nodding to those that would nod to him. He caught the tail end of Weebl's speech. /The best views are reserved for those willing to climb/.

Such a unique view, Polo thought, and something he could truly get behind. But what of his former achievements? Would he have to work his way back into the good graces of a new boss? 

As Weebl toasted the others, Polo smirked. He would enjoy the climb.

Report Post Tip

Weebl Weebl! Takes the position of Betty sounds great buddy! :D Congrats Weebl, Go and Explorer! Cant wait to see you grow and your family!

Goodluck then and Best Wishes brother! Keep it up! Well done!

Cheerrss! ~

Report Post Tip

Archy waited as the speech was over and the gatherings finished congratulating Weebl on his new opportunity, then made his way through the crowd to him, he then shakes his hand and pets him on the back

"Congratulations Weebl on achieving such a honorable position among us in Philly, I am sure I will be talking for everyone there when I say that we are truly proud to have you. I look forward to working with you on a more of a personal level."

Archy then points for Astro who comes in with a wrapped bottle. Archy grabs the gift from Astro's hands and offers it to Weebl.

"This is a bottle of the finest Scotch I have ever tested, Astro brought it to me on his trip to Italy to check on the family business there. hope you'll like it as much as I did."

Report Post Tip

Carrying a small present, Rane walks up to Weebl and the two men shake hands.

Congratulations, my man!  There has been lots to celebrate lately and this is no exception.  It has been a pleasure working with you and I wish you and The Explorers Club the best of luck.  If you ever need anything, you know where to find me.

Rane gives Weebl his gift.

That suit looks good on ya.  Keep up the great work.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Explorers Club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL