Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 05:02:07
Page:  1 
The Fiery One Started by: Cin on Mar 03, '15 15:08

Cin had always been different from the other kids. She never played with them very well. They couldn't understand the flame that was ignited within her very soul.

She watched as the mother she was named after, Cinnamon, let her own flame die out. She watched as her mother stood more silent then she really should have been. She was afraid that the fire that was in her would do more damage then any good. Cin never wanted to be like her mother. She didn't want to be quiet and idle. She wanted to be free.

She nurtured her own flame. She got control over it. As her mother often told her that the time to follow into her line of work was near. As soon as it did Cin wasted no time. She let that fire out and watched it burn everything that once was for her.

"What to do with myself now?" she thought to herself.

She ran through the instructions her mother had given her. She wasn't going to follow them. She wanted something different than her mother did. She wanted hard work to be valued. She wasn't afraid to work for anything and she would.

"It's settled," she quietly promised herself.

Cin wandered around the occupied cities aimlessly. Her intention was only to observe the leaders that had remained after the warfare and those that had stepped up in the aftermath. She quietly watched them. When they ventured to the streets, she listened. Eventually she engaged in conversations. At first it was family friends, and then eventually a very old family friend that her line hadn't really sat and down spoken to for quite some time asked her what her plans were.

Her plans? She hardly had any at this point. She knew what she wanted to do. She knew what she was looking for, but she was unsure if it could be found in this world.

Her line's journals spoke of the fact that bloodlines that were tainted were less likely to be given a fair go by a great deal of other lines. She had learned that her line had very rarely hidden themselves. She would follow suit. So she laid out her intentions in very few words to Sirius and soon an  understanding was reached.

The thing with playing with fire is that it goes all the way or not at all. This time Cin was going to be the best that she could be. She had trained with some of the best that were out there. She had been taught self-defense which has been more than useful of late when pummeling thieves into the ground. She enjoyed her time spent with the drug dealers.

As business boomed there was but one thing lacking. She was too silent.

"I am here," she said quietly.

Soon enough she reckoned everyone would know about it. Soon enough her passion for this world would be seen and her fire would blaze once more. Hopefully this community was ready for a passionate soul that wasn't afraid of anything.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I think the community is ready for ready for your passionate soul, I am at least. I've grown accustomed to your bloodline having a strong opinion on the streets. And we need these people, I guess. Sometimes I prefer the blazing fire, sometimes I prefer the calm water.

Report Post Tip

I think the community is ready for ready for your passionate soul, I am at least. I've grown accustomed to your bloodline having a strong opinion on the streets. 

I 100% agree with Goto here, well done. 

Report Post Tip

Recognizing this wisdom of knowledge of self and the decision to express it, Vandlgat quietly applauds Cin.

His overcoat hanging off his arm with a cigarette lit he speaks,"The world we live in, has for some time, been a puzzling and rather barbaric melting pot of criminals and cutthroats."

"I've learned a thing or two from you today Cin," Vandlgat continues his words, taking another drag from his cigarette,"appearances can deceive, like the quiet spark with the power to ignite a whole city. Or the calm waters that can sink the largest ships."

Vandlgat pauses for moment.

"It reminds me of the dream, where a man dances, and as he dances the ground shakes. Saying 'Look at the power someone can have, when they choose to be themselves!'....may we all learn to follow examples such as this. To have that courage."

Vandlgat tips his hat in farewell to Cin as he makes his way off to do important business.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Heroin and Goto. I appreciate the kind words.

Vandlgat, I wish everyone would have the courage to be themselves. However, in this world I suppose some would rather smile, nod and hide what they truly are. They believe that is the best course of action. Personally, I refuse to back down and be someone other than myself. People need to hear other points of views, not just what they want to hear.

Cin smiles at all three of the people gathered around.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Fiery One
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL