Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 11:08:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Bud makes the world go round Started by: marijuana on Mar 06, '15 02:19

Marijuana walks over to Heroin with his brief case. Setting it down next to them, he clicks in the code. Marijuana grabs out a bag labeled quarter. He hands Heroin

Hell yeah man. Take a taste.

Report Post Tip

WWW?!?!?! Man your funny!!!! 

Blackwod takes a puff! Puff! Puff! Of the blunt that was lit. 

Wooooman! Weeeed!!!! And Weaaather!!! 

Cough! Cough! 

Oh man that Fire is strong...

Just as he's about to take a sip of water to clear his throat he see's a friend from Chicago walking in. It was Heroin
Yo man? I guess you found this Firest bud in town too? You around on business in Philly or what? Swing by my place later...well have some beers and kick it. Not like your around every day. 

Blackwod takes the blunt out the ashtray that was sitting in front of Marijuana and takes a couple of puffs before he passes it to Heroin. 

I heard we got some mobsters out in LA now too...man we could really get a racquet going from here to the West side. 

Blackwod looks over at Marijuana. 

Maybe you should call those guys? Who's out there again? 

Marijuana replies. BlackBlack! DominicG! @Richard_Watterson! And WhySoSerious!!!

Puff! Puff! Blackwod puffs some more! 

Yea! Call em, I am sure they would love to get into the smuggling business...make it rain son!!!

Report Post Tip

Walking down the streets of Philly trying to find something to do Brielle strolls by a couple shops but isn't quite interested to do any window shopping. She continues up the street passing by a couple local eateries but she isn't hungry even though the smells are so enticing. So she continues on her way to try and find something anything, she walks by an apartment complex and hears a familiar voice coming out of the apartment on the 3rd floor. The window was open and there was a noticeable cloud of smoke spewing out she decided to do a little bit of investigating. 

She propped herself up on the wall right next to the apartment entrance casually eaves dropping. The voices grew louder and people were going in and out like a revolving door. She still kept on hearing that familiar voice, after a couple minutes of debating whether to venture inside or just keep on walking she opened the door and slowly walked upstairs. 

Getting to the 3rd floor it was obvious which apartment all the chatter was coming from, the door was slightly opened and there was an aromatic smoke bellowing out. She peaked through the crack in the door noticing a couple people she knew all too well. Brielle pushed the door open.

" LordBlackwod what are you doing here? I was walking down the streets just wasting some time you guys were so loud I heard you all way from the corner. "

Brielle chuckled as Blackwod gave her a look like he had no idea who was talking at first. He looked more relaxed then she had ever seen him before, then it clicked this was Marijuana's place now it all was coming full circle.  

Report Post Tip

LordBlackwod took a back seat in the lazy boy he was sitting in. There was smoke all over the room when Brielle had just strolled into the apartment. Blackwod gets out of his seat and gives Brielle a hug and grabs a bottle of water on the counter. 

Cough! Cough!!!

Man, crack open a window or something, its getting to be a hot box in here!!! Cant even breathe!. 

Marijuana opens a window and turns a little fan on to help the circulation. 

I guess we were too loud? Blackwod starts laughing!

​He looks over at one of the bodyguards watching the door of the apartment. Go downstairs and watch the main door, make sure no cops come running up here. Were getting drunk, were making noise, were hot boxing this place out...hell we celebrating!!! 

Blackwod jumps back into his chair and picks up the grinder sitting on the table, he puts some more FIRE in there and starts grinding. 

Hey Brielle! Pass me some papers...there sitting over there by your table. 

She tosses them over and Blackwod continues to roll up a spliff! He rolls it up and looks up at Marijuana and Brielle. 

Well! Both my hands are here...I guess this one is a celebratory puff right here!!!

Pulls his nice golden lighter out of this coat which was given to him by Father_Teq for the new HQ as a gift. He looks at the blunt and lights it. 

Puff! Puff! Passes to the next man in the circle. 

Report Post Tip

Marijuana grabs the blunt. He takes acouple of hits, before exhaling. He looks over to LordBlackwod and Brielle

Yeah, its time to party for sure! We need those drinks! Marijuana stands up and toast's with the blunt. Congratulations on going bold. I'm glad to be here to help you with this crew. Its time for this stoner, to not slack anymore. Marijuana laughs a bit, clearly he's already stoned. All jokes aside, I'm honored man.  Salute!

Marijuana takes another hit, before passing it on.

Report Post Tip

Marijuana passes the blunt over to Brielle, she holds it in her hand and gives Lordblackwod a glare.

"Never done this before, this should be interesting."

The guys in utter shock look at each other then look and Brie. In unison after a few moments of course they both scream out "WHAT"

"Yeah no lies this will be a first for me, and I tell you what guys glad my first time will be with you guys"

Marijuana sits up slightly

"Just take a tiny puff first, you don't want to over do it you know"

Brie shoots him a smile put the blunt up to her lips and takes a tiny puff. She inhales the smoke and begins coughing. Blackwod busts out laughing falling damn near off his chair while Marijuana still sitting the same position chuckles quietly. The coughing subsides so Brie decides to take another tiny puff, this time only coughing once.

"What is this stuff supposed to do"

She looks at the guys and starts giggling

Report Post Tip

I see much green, but any beer could do the job.

Report Post Tip

Blackwod laughs at Brielle as she takes a couple of puffs of her first joint EVER!!! It was always fun to initiate someone over to the dark side. 

Nah! You got this all wrong. Hold it like you would a cigarette...but now you wanna suck this down to the bottom of your lungs. Its not like a cig per say when you hit it. Take all the goodness in...Cmon!!! You've done this before!!! 

Blackwod laughs hysterically almost falling of his chair again. 

Pass me that beer over there! And the blunt too!!! You know what. I think its time for another! PEDRO!!!!

Blackwods bodyguard starts to grind some more FIRE in the grinder and he leans back in his chair, pulling a paper out to roll this goodness in. He looks over to his side and grabs the beer that Heroin was passing over. Takes a couple of sips of it. 

Cheers bud! I'm glad you could join us...we hot boxing this place and bringing the place down!!! 

Blackwod rolls up the blunt and chugs a good part of his beer. 

I think we need some females in here now!!! Cant be a proper party without some gals!!! As he hears Brielle scream "Im a gurrrll!!! Cough!!! Cough!!! Pass me a water...cough! Cough! You know what I mean!!!" Blackwod passes her a beer to help with the coughing. And looks over at Marijuana

I know you know some ppl make some calls bud. And when you going back down to the West side? I heard there is a lot more criminal movement going on down there. Some real leaders taking hold out there now...whats good with the Fire pipeline?!?! We getting that shit funneling up or what?!?! 

Blackwod leans back and Puffs! Puffs! Away as the rest look on awaiting their turn for the blunt to be passed. 

Report Post Tip

Walking from the corning he was ranting at and feel the stress of his fathers death.  Already the bills were piling up and my blessed sweet mother spends most if the days at a pile of envolopes on the kitchen table and she was starting to break down.  I needed to step up and not just get my mother and I back on our feet but also fill in my fathers shoes but oh no not just that.  I need to go above and beyond, further than where my father got us.  He was a hard worker but let's face it, the fates had it out for him.  He just hopes one day my fathers killer will someday have even half brain to live life to the fullest since he was the one to end a bright future for the gun I idol after in this world.  

So, I was quite stressed and furious to say the least.  I had to snap out of this 'I-Give-Up' slump.  Suddenly he walked by a stranger on the streets selling "alternative" medicine.  Stoplimg to listen to the seeminglh drunk man he could smell a sweet, sweet aroma that he doesn't ever remember smelling before.

Ah, yes, excuse me kind sir but I couldn't help over hearing you.  I understand you have some kush medicine for sale?  I heard that stuff cures stress and shit.  Could I buy a half of your finest?

Report Post Tip

Brielle looks at Blackwod as he is explaining the proper techniques of bluntology. She listens very avidly for about 1 minute until out of the corner of her eye she notices Marijuana shoot up out of his chair and run into the back room. Blackwod was still in mid conversation, he must have not seen Marijuana get up or this was something that was a common thing nothing out of the ordinary. She wiped her head around to see if she was able to spot him but he was gone. Suddenly she heard some rustling and a bunch of items hitting the floor. 

"Whaaat, is he doing back there"

Blackwod looks at her smiles

"Don't worry about it, he gets moments like this"

She shrugs her shoulders as Blackwod continues his lesson. For some reason she wasn't able to concentrate on what he was saying but instead was focused on this posters hung up on the wall behind him. It was one of those posters where you are able to see something hidden within it. Brie just kept on staring and staring, not even sure she looking at it the right way when she heard Blackwod saying her name. 

"Brielle....  Brie... Hello.... BRIE"

Finally the last Brie caught her attention

"Here now try it again, and take this beer your gonna need it"

She took the beer out of his hands and put in on the floor next to her, then gladly took the joint. She put it in her hands like she would a cigarette brought it up to her lips and took a big inhale. Holding it in her lungs for a moment too long she began coughing immensely. Blackwod busted out laughing again and pointed to the beer. 

"Open it up and take a drink, it will help"

He says while in the midst of a laugh

Brielle reached down grabbed the beer quickly opened it and took a couple of sips. She handed the blunt back to Blackwod just as Marijuana arrived back in the room.

"I think we need some females in here now!!! Cant be a proper party without some gals!!!

Blackwod proceeds to tell Marijuana, Brielle gives him a glare.

"What do I not count anymore?"

Brie coughs a couple more times and shakes her head.

"I'm starting to get hungry, we need to find something to eat up in here"

Report Post Tip

Marijuana was seen grabbing a half of kush. He looks over to LordBlackwod and Brielle

I'll be back in a bit. Time to spread happiness.

Marijuana walks over to _Fratto_

Sure man, anything for a fellow stoner.

Marijuana hands him the half. Enjoy brother!

Marijuana returns to LordBlackwod and Brielle. He sits down in his chair.

Agreed, we need some ladies in here. He looks over to Brielle

I mean, more ladies.

Report Post Tip

Brielle once again is spacing out, that poster still fully keeping her attention. She thought she heard Marijuana speaking but the sound coming out of his mouth was quite muffled. She suddenly snapped out of her trance and took a glance around the room. Blackwod and Marijuana were in a deep conversation, but again she couldn't understand what they were saying. 

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS SAYING, I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU"

The guys started laughing

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY?"

Blackwod reached over to Brie, lifted up one side of the ear muffs that were covering her ears

"Well I think it would help if you didn't have these on, then you might be able to understand us."

Brie took off the ear muffs and placed then besides her.

"Where the hell did those come from? I don't remember putting those on, plus they aren't even mine..."

Marijuana got up telling the 2 he would be back momentarily, Brie got up off of her chair walked over to the fridge and pulled out a couple of beers she then plopped on the couch right besides Blackwod. Cracking open a beer she handed it to him and then cracked one open for herself.

"Ok so serious, did you put those things on me?"

Report Post Tip

As Bacon finish his work today, He check his watch to check weather the nearest Weed shop is still open, Its just 4:00pm in the afternoon, I can catch up and buy some weed to make me feel relax. As bacon rushes to go to the shop as he open the door of the shop, Bacon smile as he saw buds that is shining in his eyes ;)

" YO YO YO! Waddap there weeders! Happy 420 man, Stay blazed, So what bud is your top seller man? Hmm. Can i take little taste of it? "

As bacon tasted the greatest bud topseller * Choke* Choke! Damn that was a great shit man. Can i have quater of it man? Thanks man! Jahbless

Report Post Tip

marijuana hears CheesyBacon coughing on the bud that he gave him for a taste. He smiles to him.

Some real kush there my friend! A quarter? No problem man. marijuana sets his brief case up. He types in the code 4-2-0, the top flys upward, revealing whats inside. He grabs a bag, unlabeled this time. He closes the brief case clearly.

Here you go brother, seven gs. Only $70 dollars. Pretty cheap, but its top grade. Let me know what you think.

Report Post Tip

Bacon hands marijuana the $70 " There you go man " * Stoned* " F*cking sh*t that was a good good shit man, " One puff is enough " Cant wait to go home man to roll this one and have a great beer and movie trip with a great munchies!

Thanks brother, This will be my one week supply! Cheers! Stay blazed

Report Post Tip

Not having been to marijuana's place in a while he climbs up the staircase tired, taking a few sips of his whiskey flask. He loosens his tie as he smells the aroma of the FIRE all the way down stairs. It had been a long day of rounding up Durdens, and Blackwod was tired. He needed some numbness for the aching he had from the run around. He walks up to the door and knocks. Only to try to open it and he realized it was unlocked. He walks inside and takes off his hat and tie and places them on the side table next to the door. 

Oh man! Its been a long day, roll something up.

He takes a seat on his favorite couch and takes a sip of his whiskey!

Its been a while since I've been back...how you been brotha? Hows it going? Any trips for you recently? 

He picks up a roach from the ashtray and light its...in anticipation of the blunt that was being rolled! Puff! Puff! Puff!

Man these days are starting to get longer, but I can't complain the need for coats is coming to an end somewhat!!!

He rolls up his sleeve and looks around. 

Now where that blunt at?!?!

Just as he looks at marijuana for a blunt, Pedro hands him a blunt rolled up. 

​Pedro was growing up, he had learned how to roll a blunt for the Don! Blackwod reaches for his pocket and gives him a few benjamins!

Thats for the effort dude! 

He takes the blunt and leans back looking over at marijuana. 

Report Post Tip

Ratrace walks into the street, And reaches to the nearest Bud store in the district, As he walks into the door of the shop. Ratrace throw his cigar off, Then enter the top, " Hello there buddies! Rasta! " 

As ratrace walks along the counter, He saw a lot of bud display, Hmm " What bud is your best seller tho ? " Can i give a hit on it and taste it ? :) 

And let me buy a quater of it if those hit my stoned mode :) Jahbless!

Report Post Tip

"... just bring the damn car around front and make it quick!!!" Flatline shouts into the mouthpiece of his phone as he slams the handset back into its cradle. Being new to these streets makes finding a weed source a bit difficult at first. After finding out that Marijuana was the man of the towns square a short time ago, Flatline knew he had to get there quick.

The car pulls up to the front, coming to a screeching hault. Flatline doesn't give the driver a chance to get out and open the door.. he hops in the back.. "go to Marijuana's place.. LIKE YESTERDAY!" The car flies down the side streets of Philadelphia.. whipping around a few corners.. then pulls up to a gated driveway. Flatline rolls his window down and pushes the call button. 

"State your name and reason for entry." a man's voice grumbles through the speaker. "Let Marijuana know I'm here.. it's Flatline." The gate begins to open as the speaker crackles a little.. then goes silent.

Flatline goes into Marijuana's place with a wad of cash in hand. With a knock on the door.. "Come in!"

He opens the door and smiles at his friend. "I hear you've got the fire." Flatline says with a grin.

"Indeed I do! What you looking for?" 

Flatline tosses his cash onto the desk. "That's what I'm looking for. Enough to get rid of the next 30 fucking headaches!" 

"Done!" Marijuana says. "That'll take care of ya for a while." tossing a freezer bag full onto the desk.

"Thank you good sir! I brought a piece to partake.. you down?"

Report Post Tip

marijuana smiles to @Flatine

Sure man, what did you bring? I got a joint already rolled up. 

marijuana grabs out his joint and lites it up. He takes acouple hits from it until passing it over to Flatline.

So how you been my friend?

Report Post Tip

George noticed a familiar stench in the skunk that marijuana sells and he followed the smell to a locked door. After knocking on the door there was the voice of a man asking for a password to gain entry into his home. Taking another whiff of the weed smoke that was already in the air he knew that this had to be his good friend behind the door.

Tell marijuana that it is BostonGeorge and I have brought plenty of my bud over to share with him, Flatline, and whoever else might partake in our festivities. 

The sound of the door unlocking, then opening quickly relieved George as he knew he had made the right choice in stopping by and it had to be close to 4:20 somewhere. Continuing to follow the aroma of the buds the men were already enjoying George made his way front and center to the two. Dumping a large quantity onto the table he immediately watched the men eyes slightly open as they were already intoxicated beyond belief. 

Looks like it might be time for another blunt guys.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bud makes the world go round
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL