Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 22:29:55
Page:  1 
The Psychedelic Elite Started by: NealCaffrey on Mar 07, '15 02:02

Sitting at his desk, going through paperwork; Neal looks up to see PeterBurke standing in his office doorway. Smiling, Neal stands and arranges his watch on his wrist. Neals' father had given him this watch to wear on only the most special occasions. 

Clapping his hand on PeterBurkes' shoulder, Neal looks him sternly in the eye, knowing we have a lot of work ahead. Neal hands Peter a brand new set of shiny keys. For as long as he could remember, stealing from Art Galleries was most of what he knew. Looking around and what his hard work has built, he opens his arms... 

"Peter... you have been a tireless worker for myself and The Loop. We are proud to call you a friend and more importantly; a brother. Putting yourself before others on countless occasions. Allowing others to benefit before yourself. These qualities are shining examples of what this world needs as far as leadership role. I know you will do wonders Peter. I can only imagine what we can do together here in The Loop."

Pondering on his thoughts, Neal remembers when Peter was just a little lad, looking to make something of himself in this world. Knowing he has worked hard to get where he is, Neal remembers his first attempt at something that can be so overbearing in this world. The tenacity of Peter will keep him close and quick on his feet in a time of trouble. 

Realising this is the best move for The Loop, Neal takes a cigar he acquired from PeterBurke, he begins to load it with his own special blend. Watching the smoke rise and letting the moment sink in, the Don of The Loop officially slaps a Captain pin on Peter's shoulder. Smiling, looking up at his friend, Neal begins exclaiming...

"This is it Peter... do me proud, like I already know you will. Congratulations."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $45,000 Tip

Peter sits listening intently to his boss, proud of what they had achieved in their short time together. Once Neal had explained the situation to him, Peter could do nothing but try to swallow the lump in his throat. Overcome by emotion; an uncommon emotion for Peter, he began to stammer:

"Boss, I'm not sure what to say! I'd be honoured to serve as your Captain."

Standing up and taking the keys from Neal, Peter smiles at his long-standing friend and assures him with a nod of the head

"I wont let you down, and I'll do my best to make you proud with my own crew - the Psychedelic Elite!"

Report Post Tip
This marks an amazing day in The Loop! To have two amazing leaders in this district is amazing and I couldn't be more happy to serve under you both!

Congratulations Peter, you will be an amazing leader! I'm sure you and you're Psychedelic Elites will do us proud!
Report Post Tip

Brielle walks into The Loop it looked a whole lot different then what she remembered as a child and from what she read in her mothers journal she walked by the HQ of the White Collar Crime Unit, she had seen that name in her mothers journal. It was nice to see some old acquaintances rebuilding The Loop to its former glory. She arrived at the right time Neal was handing PeterBurke a set of keys and not any set of keys those were HQ keys. Not really knowing these people but wanting to get her name out there Brielle decides a congratulations is in order.

She approaches NealCaffrey and PeterBurke and begins to speak

Neal you may not know me but you knew my mother, I have read through her journals and she had nothing but good to say about you and the work you were doing in The Loop. I see since the tragic events that occurred a little whiles back you have taken control and have done some nice things around here.

Brielle shakes Peters hand

I would like to congratulate you Peter on your new HQ and may you and the rest of The Loop thrive in the times to come.

Brielle says her goodbyes and continues strolling down the streets

Report Post Tip

Deception notices NealCaffrey congratulating PeterBurke on his promotion and quickly makes his way over to pay his respects.

"Peter I've only known you and Neal a short time but I already feel I can call you guys brothers. I appreciate everything you've taught me and know you will make a phenomenal crew leader. I look forward to continuing to help The Loop and the rest of Chicago grow with the both of you."

Deception turns to face both men.

"Neal I think you're doing a fantastic job with rebuilding The Loop and authing Peter is another giant step in the right direction. Once again, can't wait to continue to help you guys rebuild The Loop back to the glorious district I know it to be."

Deception grabs three glasses and a bottle of red wine. He fills each glass and hands one to Neal and one to Peter. Deception then proposes the traditional Italian toast, "Cen'tannii!" Meaning "100 years of luck." The men all raise their glasses to toast the occasion and drink down their drinks. They all then place their glasses back down on the table and immediately get back in the swing of things, continuing to rebuild The Loop.

Report Post Tip

With progress beginning to knock at the door and circles wringing ever tighter, Vandlgat finds himself at odds with new a new found desire for hashish and prostitutes.

He figured Chicago might have the materials necessary required for his work, so he hopped on the next plane out Detroit. The flight wasn't too bad for Vandlgat. They served Scotch by bottle, with the flight captain's permission of course.

Upon arriving in the Windy City, he noticed a gathering of bosses. It seemed a new crew had been constructed and PeterBurke was to head outfit.

This excited Vandlgat, but he kept silent for respect of the gathering. He took out his flask, filled with insanely aged Scotch, and raised it in toast, in honor of the new leader in The Loop, PeterBurke.

Vandlgat then continued on his quest in search of narcotics and strange women...........

Report Post Tip

Rorschach! Rainbow Island Bootleggers?! Oh damn this will be great in CH :D Congrats man, Cant wait to see you shine like a rainbow soon, Best of luck to you brother and for all the Psychedelic Elite! Well deserve

Badfish was not even shocked at all, Cheers!

Report Post Tip

Daenerys was sitting at her desk, right across from Neal's office. She overheard the conversation Neal was having with PeterBurke, it was the same conversation she'd had with Neal a few days before regarding the best interest of The Loop. She smiled and hopped up quickly from her desk and went and stood inside the door, staring into the other office.

"Congratulations PeterBurke, this is a well deserved opportunity and I know you will not disappoint. I look forward to working alone side you, and rebuilding Chicago back to its glory days. I know with lots of work that we can pull that task off and see everything flourishing again."

Report Post Tip

Joseph was walking into the new renovated HQ!
It was love at the first side. This will be our new home, my save place.

No more murder, its time to rebuild The Loop.

Congratulation my boss and dear friend. We will rebuild the loop like it was!

Report Post Tip

Goto hovers through the streets, on his way to congratulate his good friend PeterBurke on setting up in the beatific district of The Loop. Luckily he doesn't have to travel far, Peters's new HQ just opposite of the one Goto was in.

''Congratulations, Peter. I know you will do us and Chicago proud. Your line is an experienced leader and I am lucky to have been under your ancestor's leadership before. If you're only half as good as him you'll be great! You are just what Chicago needs to rebuild it's former glory and prosperity.'' 

Report Post Tip

Fipster claps his hands excitedly, and offers PeterBurke a cigar to celebrate his new bold suit.

"Congratulations PeterBurke! It's a true pleasure to see you authed! My grandfather worked with yours in Staten Island - I've heard many great things about your bloodline. I'm sure you will be a great addition to The Loop!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Psychedelic Elite
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL