Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:35:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Reasons for Tonight's Events Started by: Barry on Mar 07, '15 02:45
What about actions? Can you judge ones actions??
Report Post Tip

I judge people only by their appearance.  Anyhow, I don't see the point of all the debate. Can't we all just be glad they are dead?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Perhaps the leaders of NY and pH had heard about the backstabbing nature of Bunk Moreland's ancestor Silvio Dante, who turned on his own Godfather and the person who authed him, shooting him in his sleep... And didn't want to wait and deal with the same thing when it was too late.
Loyalty expanded isn't loyalty betrayed right?
Report Post Tip
The quote is from Curtis profile and back stabbing coming from a primus bloodline that is indeed the pot calling the kettle black!
Report Post Tip

Stevo, you consider one brief mail conversation with Bunk almost a week ago the same as establishing a relationship? If that is the case, how Bunk ever lived as long as he did is quite bewildering. But then, before now he had other people who did establish real working relationships with people looking out for him - and wasn't that what Barry just said in much more depth and eloquence than I ever could? I guess I should thank you for proving his point.

Back to the original topic though - thanks for coming out and explaining Barry, it's much appreciated. I can imagine that times like this are not easy for anyone. I'm glad that parts of Chicago still stand after the recent blows they've taken in quick succession, and that now we're left with people all on the same page who will work together to build this thing back into something formidable. 

Report Post Tip
I want to be Spartacus :(
Report Post Tip
Try taking your lumps like a real man and move on. You're whinning like a little girl with a skinned knee. It's very unbecoming man.
Report Post Tip

Perhaps the leaders of NY and pH had heard about the backstabbing nature of Bunk Moreland's ancestor Silvio Dante, who turned on his own Godfather and the person who authed him, shooting him in his sleep... And didn't want to wait and deal with the same thing when it was too late.
Loyalty expanded isn't loyalty betrayed right?

What a load of absolute crap.

Silvio Dante didn't shoot his own Godfather, Silvio was a Godfather you twat. Sure, the Godfather he shot was responsible for authing him, but once he moved to another city he became his own man. Stop trying to re-write history.

Report Post Tip

DiamonDz walks into the street where she heard Barry talk about why the events of earlier had occurred and the reasons behind it.

I would just like to thank you Barry for taking the time out of your busy schedule to inform the masses of why Today's events occurred as we know you didn't have to entertain us with this and so i am grateful that you addressed this.

I would also like to pay my respects for those who had fallen in the recent ordeal, A lot of great people have lost their lives, some i knew others i didn't.

I would like to address Mr Thad Castle, whom i am assuming is Mr. Daemon's son (please correct me if i am mistaken).

Yes Bunk did attempt to make communications with the rest of Detroit,

However it was actually Down-town's Late Godfather Louis-Man who had started the communications between the leaders of Detroit and no one couldn't really be bothered to give a time when they were available to have a talk and figure out which way Detroit would head towards the future. This attempt was made at least once a week minimum. When our Godfather died, this action was then carried on by this Bloodline, which is now Mr. Louis Manciagli.

It wasn't until the The Godfathers of Chicago had fallen, that this meeting was finally done with of Mr. Bunk Moreland and Mr. Daemon, as it became clear that new relationships need to be formed.

With that being said, DiamonDz then walks off to finish of the last minutes tasks that she had planned for her day.

Report Post Tip
I usually leave these kind of threads alone as it is usually filled with whining and bs, and this thread is no different. However, i did not come here today to bitch about dying. Personally i could give a shit less about that.

Those that know me, know that i stand behind my friends and the people im loyal to.
Now with that said, batiatus, you can shoot me for this if you want, i really dont care. I am a man of honor and principle.

You didnt serve under draven. I did. There is no leader in this world of ours that i was or am proud to have served with. She was a very cabale leader and ran the best crew i have ever served in.matter of fact the only other leader to match her was technical when he was in ch and i was his hsl. Something i kno damn well you will fall short on. No one currently still drawing breath can match what she did for us and even though she isnt here to read this i kno she will appreciate this.

Now this comment i will aim at everyone else.
To those of the fallen, rest in peace, we had a good run and i enjoyed working with each and everyone of you.its time for us to move on and rebuild and do our ancestors proud. To those of you who were the aggressors, congratz on your victory. However, dont speak on shit you kno nothing about. And dont bad mouth people that are not here to defend themselves. Better yet, if you dont kno what your talking about, best to keep your mouth shut.
Report Post Tip
Bloodline loyalty is beautiful man, it really is. Your lines loyalty to a deceased leader has hindered your hearing obviously, as the good Don Batiatus did not speak ill of the late Katniss. He merely said he would do no business going forward as she told the leaders she was stepping down but didn't. That is bad form, and gives good cause to have no desire to deal with her.

As to whom you used to be a HSL for, would you like a cookie? Once upon a time I danced a jig for the Queen of Chicago, the late and lovely Maria. That carries just about as much weight an importance as whom you used to be employed for.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

DiamonDz, my father was well aware that the late Godfather Louis wanted to unite Detroit. He was a good man, and my father respected him. My father would sometimes stumble upon mails between Don Bunk and Louis, trying to patch a meeting together but they simply couldn't because it conflicted with their, erm... business schedules. But you're not getting my point here.

It wasn't until the The Godfathers of Chicago had fallen, that this meeting was finally done with of Mr. Bunk Moreland and Mr. Daemon, as it became clear that new relationships need to be formed.

With that, you nailed it. We were well connected with Chicago before the fuckfest that shredded the city. It may be true that an initiative to unify Detroit wasn't undertaken before the war. But those are not the allegations here, are they? They are that Corktown hadn't gone forth and tried to make connections AFTER the war, to ensure their survival. Your statement just as much provides firm ground for mine.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Reasons for Tonight's Events
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL