Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 08:22:06
Page:  1 
Unleash The Drunk Started by: Lexie_Grey on Mar 07, '15 05:04

Lexie had been very busy, and had finally managed to get outside of the Hospital, lots of surgeries going on, for all of the wounded. As she got out into the bitter cold of Chicago she noticed a lot of homeless people wandering around. She knew that she was low on space and so was Ted of The Emergency Room. So she decided it was time to open another business. She made a quick call to her trusted friend Gin and told him it was time to go.

Good evening all, as everyone has seen by now we have seen more bloodshed. With bloodshed comes the time to expand. Since South Side is once again nearing the point of having to close our doors we will be adding another business. Gin will be setting up to run his own shop out here in South Side.

Lexie takes a quick breath, as the cold and rigid air is starting to bother her throat. She looks at the crowd and waves for Gin to step up beside her.

I believe that Gin will not only be a great addition to South Side, but the experience his line brings will be good for all of Chicago! So with that, here is Gin the newest addition!

Report Post Tip

I don't normally toot people's horns at auth speeches. Hell, in general, I avoid these, because I feel they're a poor ruse people use to act like they have a street presence.

However, in this case, I would like to say a couple things.

I have not known Gin long. I did not know his great great great grandwhatever that did whatever he did in St. Louis. But I do know that this man has respect. Respect, and a level head on his shoulders. And we need more people like that in leadership roles. 

Gin, I wish you and yours nothing but the best. Hudson and Thunder have also been excellent members here in South Side, and I have no doubts the combination of you three will be a good one.

Good luck.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Unleash The Drunk
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL