Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 20:07:40
Page:  1 
Gin and the perils of drinking. Started by: Curtis on Mar 07, '15 11:08

Curtis addressed the gathering as they looked at the deceased corpses of the three man who lay before them.

"You see these men lying here. They stand as a marker for everyone."

He slid his flask out from his coat and took a quick nip of the absinthe to clear his eyes. It had been a long night and the morning could have done without this to greet him. Putting the flask back in his jacket he carried on.

"There are rules in place for a reason! Rules that a large group of respected Godfathers and influential people around the country spent many weeks in discussion to create. They are not complicated and not unclear. Simple and long standing, there is no excuse for an existing leader and a new candidate for auth not to be completely aware of them before they decide to embark on this life of leadership.

In fact, the failure to even manage the simplest of observations before deciding to go bold, only goes to ensure the correct decision was made here this morning. Let this be clear to you all. Rules exist. They will be enforced. They are there to ensure fairness for everyone.

There are many mobsters working very hard right now to do the right thing and earn their place. Working their asses off to prove themselves worthy of a chance at their own family. Allowing things like this to pass would be a slap in the face to all of them. It will not stand."

Report Post Tip

A tough but fair decision, Godfather Curtis. I admire your gumption in following through on the rules laid down by the council, it's been a long time since my lineage has seen such a single-minded sensible mentality and it is mightily refreshing to see.

tips hat

Thank you for informing us, Sir.

Report Post Tip

Lexie walked out to the streets with a somber look on her face, and greets Godfather Curtis.

I'm sorry Godfathers of the East Coast as well as others offended by the actions of my auth Gin. He jumped the gun slightly, and I was a little too busy at the moment to be on top of the situation. I am deeply sorry for this, and was in the middle of rectifying it, but the right punishment was dealt. Without stardards, we are nothing, and this is just a perfect example of a punishment 
acting as a beneficial lesson to others. Rest in Peace, Gin and others. It was an unfortunate turn of events, but there's fault on both our ends on this. In the future, I wish that no one else fall folly to this mistake. 

Report Post Tip

Lately, I am not one to call someone out in the public forum for all to see. But this is something that really irritates me. 

This is something that should have been avoided. We have moved a far way from the quantity over quality to get to the quality over quantity and I'm actually troubled as to why someone would even set up just to get ahead in this world. We all may be wise guys and gangsters trying to get to the top, but when we are slipping and falling back towards what the old "standards" were, if you can even call it that, actions must be made. I applaud that this happened and the swift actions of Godfather Curtis were made. It means that we hold each other to the same standard once again.

Lexie_Grey, I would rethink about the fault on both ends statement. There is only one end. As a leader you should know this. I'll leave it at that and move on. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I agree with you Godfather Curtis and it is a tough decision. It gives us young up and comers a fair fighting chance to maybe one day have our own crews by following the rules set forth by our superiors.
Report Post Tip
woah, and you killed the other ch crew leaders first? Amazed, utterly amazing!
Report Post Tip
So let get this straight who has decided on the requirements in the streets to get Auth . And how many posts do you need to get Auth .. because I can see a couple under 10 posts that are CL'S
Report Post Tip

I believe there is a conversation entitled "Godfather Commission Rulings" that shares these requirements. 

Report Post Tip

IvanRomanov you are a good person and i have talk with you before ... but there was other set up with low street credits or post as well so dont give a line of bullshit

Report Post Tip

If you are a relative of said people who, you really are not putting on a good show with your attempt on this comrade.

I would sincerely think about taking a step back.

Report Post Tip
lol.. you wish I was but I am not .. however I have said what I had to say about this stupid rule and thanks for listening to what I had to say on this sad subject .. I still love you all
Report Post Tip

Thank you Godfather Curtis for clarifying to us why this has happened. Now we know who the said rules apply to, and that they most certainly will be enforced.

While it irks me that Gin was killed off so unceremoniously, I see no other option. You could have asked him to step down and try to improve his street presence, but the following speech would have been forced and unnatural. Today you have put down a marker for future leaders, and I for one am taking notice. This will not be a problem in South Side again so long as I am in any position of merit.

Report Post Tip

When did SS become Ny and Philly's bitch, cmon Lexie did your balls accidentally drop off or you are just a natural chickenshit?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Gin and the perils of drinking.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL