Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:35:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
iMug Nation Association Started by: Heroin on Mar 07, '15 22:09

Cin..No where did I imply everyone pickpocktes..I don't speak for anyone but myself..until you hit the street corners and honestly earn your living, your cash is fair game..all those purses you stole, post offices you knocked off, felony's committed  etc. means you, like the rest of us stole it..added to that is all the nice rear ends i get to feel as i'm stealing your "hard earned" money :) how else will i fund my BG's?

Report Post Tip

personally i think we should picket for a raise..in this day and age 5000 doesnt cut the cheese anymore..i saw they raise the bar to 25,000 to make it worth listening to all you unfriendly whine about your measly 5000..Perhaps Batiatus is willing to donate some of his cheese to go with you wine.. 

Report Post Tip

personally i think we should picket for a raise..in this day and age 5000 doesnt cut the cheese anymore..i saw they raise the bar to 25,000 to make it worth listening to all you unfriendly whine about your measly 5000..Perhaps Batiatus is willing to donate some of his cheese to go with you wine.. 

I have been advocating this for years and years, but I can never get enough support. Too many people complaining about losing 5k as it stands now. Can you imagine if you stole 25k from them, or even 50k. The muggings and shootings would be rampant! The joy I would get from stealing more than a measly 5k would be incredible. 

Report Post Tip

Nisha faked a yawn. ButtStallion snorted.

It is quite boring to hear of this group and that group and this one does that and that one does this. If I want to mug, I’ll mug. I don’t need to wear a badge of honor stating that I will do so or that I won’t. If somebody wants to take the risk of dipping their hands into my pockets then they’ll have to deal with the consequences that come with that action. Those consequences may be a beat down or they might just be me ignoring them. If I don’t want to mug you I won’t. 

It really comes down to who is attempting to take money from my pockets. If it’s someone from the same district as me, no. If it’s someone from the same city as me, probably not. If it’s someone who is from a different city and is visiting my home city, well, now you’re just trying to steal money from me, my boss and the city I call home - I’m going to beat your ass. 

I don’t see the point of presenting local agents up on a silver plater to those who enjoy fine dining in the pockets of the law. Those agents are hired by fellow mobsters. Those agents are working for fellow mobsters. Agents are called corrupt for a reason…they are connected to the life of crime. A mobster hires an agent to keep them out of jail and pushing cocaine at a nice price towards them. Then all of a sudden the guy you hired is being stolen from? You steal from an agent you steal from a mobster. There is no difference between stealing from a mobster and stealing from a mobster. 

At the end of the day, those who want to pick pockets will. It really doesn’t matter if it’s on a mobster or a man of the “law”. If you don’t enjoy being pick pocketed, you have the power to do something about it. Which should be good enough and not encourage mobsters to act like entitled children who complain about $5000 stolen from them. You have a bank, use it. If you don't, that's your damn fault. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I have been advocating this for years and years, but I can never get enough support. Too many people complaining about losing 5k as it stands now. Can you imagine if you stole 25k from them, or even 50k. The muggings and shootings would be rampant! The joy I would get from stealing more than a measly 5k would be incredible. 

And that my dear Ragnarok, is why the Gods won't entertain an increase. The backlash isn't worth it, the fear is that it'll mean Pick Pockets are all but banned, and that is really not something the Gods want.

Tyrion checks no-one is listening and whispers to Ragnarok

I robbed a grave last night and got 15,000! I can steal 3 times as much from the dead as I can from the living? I know that kind of work is too dirty for a man of your stature, but I think this re-enforces your call for bigger pockets so we can steal more from the living.

Report Post Tip

Cin's grin never faltered but only grew wider.

I have yet to see an unfriendly whining about anything. In fact they just give you a heads up that if you aren't stealthy enough that they will indeed mug you. It is a clear risk. To state a fact is not to whine about anything. Have you ever seen the mails that come in from errand boys from those that were mugged? I have seen much whining in those. More than I have from the unfriendlies anywhere.

To each their own really. I think that if the Gods raise the amount that is taken through pickpocketing then they should indeed create achievements for the muggers.

Report Post Tip

well, I'm not stealth, so when I pick your pockets you'll have a clear view of me..I'll stand there and let you beat me over and over until I'm hanging by a thread, knocking on deaths door..I'll even pretend to enjoy it, well, actually that's not true, because I do enjoy it :) If you're lucky, you may be able to treat your whole city to drinks and a steak dinner..Fair trade I think..

The fact that this association and others like it even exist is a whine fest :))

Report Post Tip

The fact that this association and others like it even exist is a whine fest

As I value your opinion a lot as we spoke personally. One thing I have to say is. The part of it being a whine feast. Funny word as I think its clever. I didn't really see as this association complaining nor whining. Now do people whine about pp'ing or mugging yes. Do I personally? No not at all.

My whole point was Pick my pockets its fine, just expect a mugging back that's it. This group is a group of muggers who express their badge for ever action there is a reaction. The action being a fuggin muggin. 

As Heroin smiles and greets Chun_Li.

Report Post Tip

A real whine fest takes place every time a war speech is introduced of its reasoning and the people who's ancestors lost lives come front and tell their own take on what happened and why it shouldn't have happened. That's my true definition of a whine fest.

Report Post Tip

It was early morning when Scarfo stepped out and made his usual rounds. He liked to keep in the know. Besides reading the paper and tuning into the various radio stations, being amongst the vibrancy of the street speakers was something he thoroughly enjoyed. A day past he had received a flier, and decided to head down to see the iMug Nation Association spokesman and enquire further.

"I hear you're gathering support for keeping the pockets of higher ranked members of our community safe. I personally don't have much of an issue with my pockets being touched. I don't have a strong stance either way, and people tend to leave me be. Maybe if I had a stronger stance on it, I might just attract more attention to my pockets, and have the more ballsy amongst us see this as a challenge."

Scarfo removed one of the fliers being distributed, from his inner jacket pocket. He unfolded it and took a glance at it, before refolding it.

"So, the iMug Nation Association. I'd like to know a little bit more. What would be the benefits of joining such a group? Will I get extra protection from pick pockets? And will those caught picking one of the members pockets, be dealt with in a certain way?"

Report Post Tip

You raise a good question Scarfo! Actually I can explain, but I'd rather speak to you in private about it, because this association is open to the public for invitation but our ways of doing things are little secretive for each member verse the public.

As Heroin waits for Scarfo to visit his house off of IRC Avenue. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: iMug Nation Association
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL