Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:07:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The lazy CL of today. Started by: CrossHair on Mar 08, '15 01:02
You as many others have not got the point of this message. I am sure that you yourself have never said anything to raise any eyebrows. You have always done everything right. Well bless you for that.
Again I repeat myself the job postings is a place where the new people see how the role play thing works.
I was not looking for a family you bunch of arrogant people. All of the good CL ARE JUST earners at the best right now.
Not once did I ask any off you for place to hang my hat. All I did was voice an opinion about how lazy some people have become.
If you find yourself in that pile well then really who's fault is it.
Report Post Tip
If you're not here to join a family, if you aren't looking for someone to call 'boss', then what are you doing here except calling them lazy? What is the point of calling them lazy and complaining about the lack of work, if you're not looking for a family in the first place?
Report Post Tip

Short simple and to the point. 

"May the founding fathers of Sicily never hear of the lazness of the American families." - CrossHair

That does not sound like "some people."

That's sounds to me like a generalization of all of the American CL's.. So, no.. We did not "miss the point."

You just tried to change the point.

I understand that you are probably irritated at the fact that your kin-folk passed away in the recent conflict. However, I do not feel this makes it OK to come out and throw needless insults at the respected individuals of this fine nation. 

The one way you could have avoided all of this. Not that I discourage street speaking, but you could have just... Not said anything and find an organization that suits you. 

Sadly, you have now drawn negative attention to yourself and may never obtain employment. 

Report Post Tip
Well again the point is missed. I give up.
Report Post Tip

It seems CrossHair was not a man talented in the nuances of public speaking. If one person misunderstands an argument, that is the fault of that one person. If every. single. person misunderstands an argument, that is not the fault of all those people but the fault of the speaker for failing to adequately articulate himself.

I hope this is not something that is hereditary, but if CrossHair's son is concerned he may suffer a similar fate, I would urge him (if indeed he does walk these streets) to get in touch with me, I would be more than happy to dedicate some of my time to help him work on his rhetoric.

Report Post Tip

Is this Cl exist damn he/she dont deserve the spot man, Any CL cant manage his crew, Just sitting pretty and his/her hands is only doing there works well he deserve to be pewpew! Poor Crewleader, Wish it doesnt exist man! 

Report Post Tip

Lazy CLs tell me about it i am so lazy i couldnt even be bothered to set up sighs

Report Post Tip

In general with the changes in set up and how things work e.g. sponsors it does take a lot of pressure off leaders to do more internally within the family.  I don't think leaders so much become lazy as diversify their skills and attention within the family.  With many external tasks especially the tasks of diplomacy these days it is always interesting to see how the balance comes.

Report Post Tip

How Lazy is MY Crewleader?

(waits for the obligatory chant "HOW LAZY *IS* your crewleader")

Takes a deep breath...

"My crewleader is SO LAZY he cant be bothered to remind me to tribute"

"My crewleader is SO LAZY he cant be bothered to punish me when I kill his BG"

"My crewleader is SO LAZY he cant be bothered to tell me to hide when there is war"

Shall I go on?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The lazy CL of today.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL