Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 12:20:15
Page:  1 
Looking for Help Started by: VladimirVoloshin on Mar 11, '15 03:11

Hello everyone. 

Those that know me may know me under many different names. MeyerLansky, LuckyLuciano, UglySteve, TylerTurden, along with a few others. Most who know me more closely refer to me as ControlF8 or CF8.

The reason I am here today is I just got some pretty aweful news. A dear friend of a mine has been diagnosed with an inoperable glioma on her brainstem. It is life altering, and life threatening if it continues to grow. Her and her fiance, who has been like a brother to me for the majority of my life, are currenlty on hard times and looking for help from where ever they can. Please, if you can spare anything at all, it would be most appreciated. Thank you.

http://www.gofundme.com/of36e4

-Neil "ControlF8" 

Report Post Tip

My heart goes out to you and your family because that's what they are considered even if not by blood. It's saddening when uncontrolable things happen no matter how healthy and cautious you can be.  I get paid tomorrow and do what I can to help I'm sure it dosent ease the burden of pain but anything will help the bullshit financial burdens that come with healthcare. 

My sympathies mate, 

-BW

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Looking for Help
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL