Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:54:55
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The start of a New Order. Started by: DominicG on Mar 11, '15 18:33

DominicG walks into the streets just after getting his made button. Smiling like never before, he lights up his cig and looks at the crowd around him. Neal and DominicG were standing watching the crowd go by. Pulling his pistol out and shooting into the air getting the crowds attention.

Clearing his throat he begins in with a Scottish accent. “Now that I have everyone's attention. I would like to let you all kno’. That I’d be setting up shop in Savannah, LA. Me good friend NealCaffrey gave me his good graces to move out ther’ and have me own crew. I would like to to introduces LA’s newest order, The Knights Templar. That will be all I say abou’ us.”

He turns to the away from the crowd and makes his way to his new HQ a giant cross was etched into the part of wall above the door.

Report Post Tip

Best of luck DominicG. I hope you last longer than Abraham did.

Wise decision here, sir... off to a good start! :)

Report Post Tip

Thank you Father_TeQ. I hope its a good one.

Report Post Tip
DominicG. I wish you the best of luck in the Wild West.
Report Post Tip

Good Luck DominicG!  I wish you the best. Show them what LA is all about!

Report Post Tip

DominicG, Congrats and best of luck to you in Los Angeles.

Report Post Tip

Startled by the sound of gunshots ringing out, Peter listens to the man announcing his impending presence in LA, in a fine Scottish brogue, before offering the man his best wishes:

"Good luck Dominic, I'm sure you'll do well in the Wild West. I look forward to watching your progress."

Report Post Tip

Curtis smiled and applauded the brave soul as he made his announcement.

"The best of luck to you DominicG! I look forward to seeing how our adventure unfolds."

Report Post Tip

Dominic I couldn't be happier to see you step off to the LA. Our bloodlines have crossed many times and I know that you will do wonders.

Just make sure you don't die on me matey. Best of luck.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip

Well well well,  this is certainly very interesting. Considering the city is currently empty, I find it extremely interesting that the kilted pict over here would elect to take the east side of the city, as opposed to the central district which is, traditionally, more prestigious.

In real terms, of course, this doesn't mean a lot; the Commission's stipulations forbid Godfathers in Tinsel Town and, even if they did, a Chairman spot would be a loooong time away. In abstract terms, though, is the 'snubbing' of Hollywood perhaps a tacit indication to other prospective Leaders 'Hey, I'm here to stake a claim as a leader, but leading the city isn't my bag'?

Well, that will be for the other intrepid souls heading west to decide, I imagine.

Congratulations DominicG, I applaud your bravery and wish you the very best of luck.

Report Post Tip
Well done Dominic on your move to the Wild West, glad to see a street presence before you moved.
Report Post Tip
All the best, this move requires balls, we're all excited to see how things develop for you over time
Report Post Tip

Congrats on this brave step, Dominic!
I wish you all the best in this wild adventure out in the west!

Weebl quickly backs away again as more people are rushing in excited about this announcement. His thoughts about how good this move is for LA after the sad murder of Abraham, only days before, are quickly gone as he catches the eye of a nice bird looking at him.

Report Post Tip

It is excellent to see someone taking this opportunity.

It is my hope you bring some life back to the city of LA, it has been quiet for far too long.

Best of luck DominicG.

Report Post Tip

As DominicG finishes speaking, from amongst the crowd Albino shouts,

"Very brave! Best of luck to ya, DominicG!"

Report Post Tip

Excellent. So very glad to see this Dominic, The Rock wishes you all the best for the future

Report Post Tip

A very brave and bold move from an ambitious man of honour. I wish you all the best in your new endeavor and I will certainly be watching your progress from afar. 

Report Post Tip

Good luck to you sir.

Report Post Tip

Good luck to you and best wishes on your new venture....

Report Post Tip

Deception hearing a gun shot and a commotion made his way towards where the noise was coming from. As he got closer to the crowd he heard DominicG announcing his new family in LA. Deception steps forward to wish Dominic luck.

"Best of luck to you out West Dominic ." Deception said briefly to his former crew mate before shaking Dominic's hand and then fading back into the crowd. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The start of a New Order.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL