Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:15:31
Page:  1 
Devils amongst the CowBoys ( sorry for the bad grammar) Started by: WhySoSerious on Mar 11, '15 20:52
Whilst walking down Main Street in is home time of Philadelphia, a small group of people huddled together caught WhySoSerious (WSS) eye. Making his way over he saw a large, well defined poster made by Godfather Curtis.
It was embodied with large gold scripture and silver borders, all fancy like. With such a large crowd, WSS was unable to read it, but still wanted to know what all the fuss was. Pulling his 6ft long revolver from his pants, he pointed it in the air and pulled the trigger, nothing. He pulled again, just a fizzle. He had forgot to put live ammunition in it before he left, not small fire crackers he stuffed in there the night before after a heavy session with Maeve.
"God dammit" he yelled, and the crowd turned to see a average size man, with face paint on, holding a 6ft revolver, and yeah, they scattered. With ease WSS was able to read the poster. What he saw excited him, it really excited him. He hoped on his custom Fat Boy Harley and headed over to the HQ
"Aw please, Archy, can I give it a go? I've always wanted to set up in LA." WSS said to his Boss in his office.
" I'm not happy about this at all WSS, you know that. But if this is what you want, I can't stop you. But know this, Me or the Camel Humpers can't offer you any protection once you get out there, as much as I'd like to. I would advise you speak to Curtis about this move, get more information from him." 
As WSS headed out the door, a little sad to be leaving The Camel Humpers and Philadelphia behind, Archy had one more word of advise.
"Don't be to hasty in setting up out in The Wild West, take your time and get the word out to all the crew leaders in this thing of ours. It may keep you alive. Oh and take Reggie_Kray with you, he could do with the sun, he's looking a little pale."
With that WSS and Reggie headed out of Philadelphia, wind on their faces, doing 90 on their motorcycles, free.
On the arrival in NY to speak to Godfather Curtis, news had reached to two bikers of a death in LA. Abraham Lincon had been gunned down, against the rules set forth by GF Curtis about The Wild West. This scared the two men a little, but still they were determind to go ahead with the move.
Arriving at the factory, WSS asked to wait outside while he went in to speak with Curtis. For about an hour Reggie waited, lay on his Harley with his feet on the handler bars, snoozing, when WSS came out of the factory with a larger than normal smile on his face. 
" Abraham did not have any protection when he moved west, and not all the Crew Leaders were informed of his move in advance of his move. If you still want to join me as my Road Capatain, Reggie, you are more than welcome."
"I'm with you, Pres." The reply.
So of went the two men, on Harley's, with Leather Cuts on the backs with a top rocker of "Devils Tribesmen" and a bottom rocker of "Los Angles". Of these two brave man rode into the unknown to set up the first 1%er motorcycle club in LA.
Report Post Tip
We wish you luck WSS!

You will be missed.
Report Post Tip

Still hearing the chattering amongst crowds about DominicG's recent move to LA, Albino's ears catch fresher news - two bikers from Philadelphia were headed out West too! Joining in the hubbub of the crowd, Albino expresses his respect and good fortune towards the two fresh faces of LA.

Report Post Tip

Maeve grins as she hears about her friend's new journey.

Congratulations, WSS! I know you'll do a great job!

Report Post Tip

Welcome to the Neighborhood brother. 

Report Post Tip

You were so beautiful. Cries. Good luck my bearded friend

Report Post Tip

I wish you luck out there..I eagerly await to hear how it goes..

Report Post Tip
Thank you for all your support, the Tribe will make LA great again along with the Knights.
Report Post Tip

Hearing of the recent influx of amphetamines, Vandlgat took a flight out to Los Angeles to capitalize on some of the deals going down. Upon arriving, he noticed yet another crew setting up shop in the 'wild west'.

WhySoSerious and his crew of motorcycle riding mobsters were gathered in the streets of Inglewood, celebrating their newly established house.

"Blessings from from Detroit," Vandlgat says with humbleness while shaking his hand,"May success always knock at your door."

He pays his respects to the crewleader of Devil Tribesman MC, WhySoSerious.

---

Happy with the way things have turned out, Vandlgat makes his way over to the beach. Where he eats fresh cut fruit, without hands, off a naked woman's body......

Report Post Tip

Congrats man! Goodluck there in LA :D Hope you and your family do great there! Best of luck man! 

Cheers!

Report Post Tip
I wish you the best of luck in the city of angels. It is very good to see the bravery and want in your heart. I wish you the best of luck in your ventures within the Wild West.

Congrats
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Devils amongst the CowBoys ( sorry for the bad grammar)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL