Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:59:02
Page:  1 
The Dock Workers, A proper introduction Started by: Ragnarok on Mar 12, '15 13:38

Greetings ladies, gentlemen, and Chris_Vaughn! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Don Ragnarok out of Brooklyn New York, and I work for Godfather Curtis. Recently I was given permission to set up shop down by the docks to handle all of the important business and issues that are occurring in the area. It is an extreme honor to be given a crew in this beautiful city, and I intend on making the boss proud. Now to the reason I have come out here today, I wish to tell you a little about my family.

I present to you 

The Dock Workers

We do the dirty work

Our mission is simple, we are here to welcome in all potential mobsters, both new and old. Are you a fresh faced thug on the corner, trying to find your way around? My crew and I are here to help guide you and mold you into a proper member of our society. Maybe you're a aged player, looking to return to the life of crime and you need a place to call home. I welcome you as well, experience is always welcome and enjoyed. Or maybe you're a jaded bloodline that just wants a fresh start. Stop by my shipping office one day and have a chat with me. I've been there before, so I appreciate how you might be feeling. When I first returned to a life of crime, I wanted nothing more than to be left alone with a strong drink and a go at the dice tables. Clearly times have changed, and I can chalk that up to excellent leadership from Godfather Curtis and those who have served with him, and under him.

The path in life you choice is yours, all I can do is offer assistance along the way. I'm a fan of people who wish to be creative and think outside the box, and if that means you need a little push to help you out. Maybe you're more comfortable working in silence, earning your keep, building whatever skills suit you best, well I'm ok with that as well. I really just want to get the best from each member that calls my HQ home. All types are needed to build a solid foundation for the future. So I say to you all who are potentially interested, reach out to me. Stop me around the docks during the day, or drop by The Smack Down Hotel in the evenings where I can be found having a drink. I'll do my best to be avaliable to discuss whatever is on your mind, and to see if we can come to an agreement on potential employment.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Dock Workers, A proper introduction
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL