Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:15:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Genocide For Genocide Started by: Batiatus on Mar 12, '15 14:06

So essentially, someone went along with your drivel and you believed that to be evidence to convict them? Lovely.

Nodding your head to some absolute numpty that's writing to you, is nothing. Sure, it could be seen by others as him enabling you, but at the same time he could be forwarding your correspondence to those that matter and watching what you do. If perhaps you'd managed to persuade him to actually do something, not just talk, then fair enough.. alas you've simply proved once again who the moron actually is.

Report Post Tip

Hmm, to me it looks like our friend WhySoSerious shared the correspondence between him and ol' Geno with us in another speech, probably to also try and make Genocide look like a fool too? 

And if you were using him 'to get more info'.. What? And you see that as evidence, proof or anything besides total bullshit? To me it looks like you were buying it quite well, Reggie.

If these mails presented here are legit, we can confidently know there is more than one fool here.  It's not me guys, pls.

Report Post Tip

Goto - I agree, Reggie appears complicit. Though he hasn't actually done anything. Sure, he has said he'll go along with this guys foolish plans.. but that means nothing. We can all argue until the cows come home whether or not he really believed him and intended to assist, but none of us will ever really know the truth.

Next time, perhaps someone trying to use such tactics to shame a person, should maybe have something concrete that proves the person was colluding with them and not just nodding along to watch what happens next.

Report Post Tip
Jaime honestly whydo you think you are so god dam special? Do what is right mate, stop thinking you're a Godfather just because one of your linage made it. He wasn't anything special so its pretty clear you aren't either. Genocide was a bloody cry baby when he got locked up in solitary confinement or whatevr it was. He cried like a little bitch, it was quite a scene. The way you talk as if you apart of some underground organisation that involves you yourself and yourself just shows that you a nobody with nobody as a friend. So honestly just retire and fuck off,
Report Post Tip

Be quiet you little peon, jamie. You are nothing now, get over that fact and move on.

A mobster's world is no place for people like you who resemble some sort of genital wart... always there, always irritating, useful for FUCK ALL. 

Shoo!

Report Post Tip

Jamie, I would have to agree with the others, albeit perhaps not so heavily-worded. If this is what you want to represent your bloodline as, I can see why leaders would be inclined to deny you and your kin a spot in their family.

Report Post Tip

Ho ho ho. Comedian we have here... only with slightly less brain cells.

*experience *surprise

Go away. 

yawns and wanders off

Report Post Tip
I dont give two fucks about image.
If there was a single man worth serving standing among you then a different man would be stood before you now.
I see nothing new here, no man with an origonal idea, no true intent.
Just sly, self serving pricks with power motivating them.
The last man worth my loyalty died many month ago, and with him gone i have no reason to be reasonable. I have no reason to be respectful. I have no reason to care.
Say what you want, banish me, tarnish me, tar and feather me. It causes no ill effect on me what so ever, it does not deter me, it does nothing at all.

I will do as i please, without a thought for another.
Untill somebody here shows me they are worth my time, effort and loyalty.
So, get used to it.
Report Post Tip

I hope that mistake was intentional. If not. Well, words can't adequately describe how much I'm laughing right now.

Report Post Tip
The bloodline of Genocide parades around here like a fat, retired athlete who is holding on to past glories like they matter. Just a tidbit of infor for you lad, what you did in the past matters not. Who you where, and who you rode with means even less. Either accept this fact and change, or fade from this world.
Report Post Tip
See, now you all keep telling me to let go of the past, stop pretending im a godfather blah bla bla.
But correct me if i am mistaken, i havent actually said a single word related to my bloodline. Nor my past names, nor their past actions.
So whos really living in the past? Cause its all you guys seem to want to talk about.
Report Post Tip

Anyway jaime, I hope you are enjoying what you are doing. I honestly can't see how long you can keep it up for. You will grow bored of it, and you will get sick of it. And when you look back at it you will think how sad you really are and that you honestly need to move on with life.

Take some time and think jaime how many lives has linage gone through? How much time have they put into this world and end up dead not long after they make a mistake. Keep it up you are winning in life.

Report Post Tip

Noble Batiatus' decision has been truly validated this day. Bravo, Godfather.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Blublank steps forward, tossing his cigarette on the ground, squashing it under his shoe. He removes his hat, so as to be seen better in the dim light. Speaking up, he says,

It is too bad that Genocide's bloodline has upset the leaders of my city. I don't know the circumstances behind this, nor do I much care. A decision has been made, and I'll have to live with that as I respect our leadership's choices. 

The reason I say it's too bad is that Genocide was good friends with my grandfather. They came up together in Chicago a long time ago, and were both given their own crews at around the same time as well. They also loved to sit down and roll the dice with each other. Many a long night were spent tossing bones, and bullshitting with one another. Good times were always had. 

Having made his peace, he puts his hat back on and remembers the stories his grandfather had told him in the past. It is too bad that he can no longer welcome his grandfather's friend's bloodline into his city.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Genocide For Genocide
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL