Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:44:15
Page:  1 
I see a red door. Started by: BlackBlack on Mar 12, '15 17:43

BlackBlack walks out into the streets, smoking his usual cigarette and sipping on his bottle of water. He takes 5 steps forward and waits on the corner for Ted to swing by and pick him up. A few minutes pass before a car comes screeching around the corner and pulls to a rapid stop at BlackBlack's feet. Ted stick his head out of the window and smiles a cheeky grin:

"Get in!!!"

BlackBlack steps down off the gutter, opens the door of the car and enters. The car pulls away from the curb and drives off toward the airport. Ted turns to BlackBlack and questions:

"Are you sure you want to do this mate? I am going to miss you!"

BlackBlack smiles a somewhat saddened smile and responds:

"Los Angeles is only a plane flight away mate. The place is in good need of some structure and stability. I know it is high risk at the moment and volatile but I feel as though that will only help me achieve my own goals... I have nothing to loose."

Ted nods and forces a smile as he pulls the car up out the front of the airport:

"Good luck my man, I am sure you will do well. Stay safe!"

BlackBlack shakes Ted's hand and exits the car and heads toward the gate:

6 Hours Later...

BlackBlack steps out of the airport and hails a taxi:

"Hollywood please sir."

The taxi pulls away and before long drops BlackBlack off on the main strip of Hollywood. BlackBlack immediately walks up to a real estate agent who is standing out the front of a medium sized warehouse with a distinct red door. The two chat for a while before BlackBlack hands over a suit case of money in exchange for the keys to the door. BlackBlack stands out the front of his new warehouse and addresses the streets:

"Dear members of this thing of ours,

I have made a decision to make a move from CH to LA in a bid to assist in its rebuilding and restoration. It has been some time since this city has thrived and I believe that I am one of the men who can make it great once more.

I would like to thank the family heads of Spunk Side, CH who have made my move possible and have assisted me in getting to this stage. There is no real way in which I can thank you for your support in recent times. I wish you all of the best in your future endeavours and hope that you will come to visit me every now and then. I don't drink alcohol, but I will be sure to ensure that my HQ has some stashed away for when you visit.

​Finally, I would like to introduce to you my new HQ, "Paint it Black". For anyone who is looking to join me, I beg that you seek the permission of your family heads before making the move. If you do not do this, you will not be welcome here.

Anyway, I must run off, I have important setting up to do!"

BlackBlack turns from the crowd, picks up a tin of black paint and proceeds to paint the red door black.

Report Post Tip
Let me be the first to welcome you to LA.
Report Post Tip

BlackBlack approaches WhySoSerious and shakes his hand as a greeting:

"Why thank you sir, I look forward to working along side you in this city of ours. I can't see any reason why we won't have a good time here."

BlackBlack smiles at WhySoSerious and offers him a cigarette before taking one for himself and lighting it up.

Report Post Tip

After a hours in the southern California sun, Vandlgat was attempting to make a deal with some arabics that lived in Hollywood. Upon arriving, he witnessed a celebration.

Seeing the HQ of 'Paint it Black' and the bosses who run it, Vandlgat was excited for the crews that were taking up residence in the new frontier.

"I wish you the best of luck on your journeys!," Vandlgat said to BlackBlack.

Vandlgat pays his respect to BlackBlack.

----

On his way out of town in a helicopter, Vandlgat parachutes into the woods and kills a wild bear, with his bare hands.................

Report Post Tip
Welcome to LA hope you had a pleasant flight, my name is Reggie kray I'm LHM for Devils Tribesmen, look forward to doing business
Report Post Tip

Congratulations, BlackBlack. I'm sure you'll do great, if the glorious Ted has allowed you to go! And... I hope I'll be able to have a game of poker with you in LA one day.

Goto smiles, having read his ancestor's journals about playing poker with BlackBlack's father.

Report Post Tip
As Grunt walks off the plane he grins as the view becomes impeccable towards the west as the sun rises. Los Angeles is completely different than the Chicago he and BlackBlack has once called home. Both of them, in their own rights have been through a lot. Whist Grunt had to mourn the loss over the late GodFather Ajani, Black had suffered the loss of Godfather Spunky. Thankfully these atrocities didn't greatly impact the two men, as the pressed forward. Grunt entered the limousine which would take him to the new headquarters which he would now call home. After entering the headquarters he walked upstairs and found a bedroom, and put his bags down. Down the hall and to the right was Black's office, Grunt walked over and knocked on the door; he heard a booming "Come in." Upon entering Grunt shook Black's hand and said..

"My friend! It's truly an honor to be here with you! I cannot express my gratitude to NealCaffrey for allowing me to take this journey with you! I know for a fact we will do amazing things here! Congratulations once again mate!"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I see a red door.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL