Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:22:02
Page:  1 
The Great Escape Started by: Brielle on Mar 12, '15 19:22

It was an early Thursday morning Brielle was sitting at the corner coffee shop enjoying her morning cup of coffee; she was just a couple blocks down from her bosses Head Quarter in Bella Vista. She looked down at her watch 10:17am still having 43 minutes until she was due to meet LordBlockwod about some family business he needed to discuss. Sighing in relief knowing she had plenty of time to enjoy her morning ritual. The coffee shop was the first place she went every morning they knew her by name that's how often she frequented this establishment. She took a tiny sip just to make sure it was to her liking extra cream and extra sugar exactly how she liked it, she always knew she could count on her barista. 

Today was a bit different then most mornings though, she woke up a bit later then usual. Seems the whole hour change thing still wasn't cooperating with her or perhaps it was the fact she hadn't changed her alarm clock one hour ahead still. Sitting at her table the one in the window overlooking the busy streets of Philadelphia she did what she always did every morning. Just sat back and watched the people moving through out their morning most rushing to get where ever they were headed, the cars and delivery trucks filled the bustling streets horns blazing. It was soothing to her listening to the sounds of the city.

A couple sips into her coffee she looked to her right and noticed a truck stopped at the light a block up the road it stood out like a sore thumb, was definitely something she hadn't seen in these parts before. It was big and boxy, by the looks of it the outer steel was much thicker then normal and all the glass looked bullet proof.

The light turned green and the truck moved closer towards her this time getting stopped by a red light right across the coffee shop. There was a logo on the side of the truck "Liberty Trust" she took another sip of her coffee, the caffeine finally decided to work and all of a sudden it hit her. It was an armored truck. She stood up quickly and chugged the rest of her coffee, leaving the empty cup on the table for the shop employees to deal with. She peered into the truck noticing only a single scrawny kid driving, this instantly caught her attention. Could this be like taking candy from a baby she thought to herself?

The light turned green and the truck made a right it drove about 200 feet and pulled right in front of the "Philadelphia Federal Savings Bank" she looked down at her watch 10:39am, stilling having 21 minutes she knew she had to investigate. Brielle quickly went over to the crosswalk and proceeded across the street. She paid no mind to anything but the armored truck, that was until she heard the screeching tires and blazing horn to her right seems she forgot to check if there were any cars coming down the road. Just her luck though the cab which was driven by an angry elf looking man was able to stop the car with mere inches to spare of hitting Brielle. The cabby stuck his head out the window 

"Are you Fucking stupid woman, get the hell out of the road"

Brielle gave him a nasty glare she picked up her shirt slightly showing the cabby the butt end of her gun. It was an instant mute button the driver quickly got back in his window and patiently waited for her to cross.

She finally got across the street her eyes locked back into armored truck, it was just idling in front of the bank. Making sure not to draw any attention to herself she walked up to a boutique and peered into the window from the angle she was standing she was able to watch the truck in the reflection. The driver's side door opened up and the man stepped out he scanned the area once and then twice. He walked around the side, looked around again took his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the back door.

Brielle quickly turned around took a couple steps towards the door and peered inside, there were bags upon bags of money. She looked down at her watch again 10:51am, only 9 minutes until she was set to meet LordBlockwod. She thought about it for a moment, if she didn't head to the HQ now she was going to be late. If she walked in though with bags of money to hand to the upper structure a couple minutes late shouldn't matter.

It was settled then, she walked up to truck pulled her gun out of her waistband and pressed it into the back of the driver.

"If you want to live you will do exactly what I say. Keep your hands out of your pockets and don't you dare look back at me. Now nod if you understand what I saying"

The driver nodded

"Good glad you can see things my way, now I want you to reach in there and grab me those 3 bags right there."

Brielle points to the 3 bags labeled $500,000, the drivers hands were shacking with fright he reached in grabbed the bags. 

"Now place them on the floor in front of you and get in the back of the truck and keep on looking straight."

Doing exactly what he was told the driver gets in the back of the truck, Brielle closed the door locked it up and left the keys on the bumper. She placed her gun back in her waistband bent down and casually picked up the bags. She looked down at her watch again 11:04 am a smile beamed from her face she wasn't going to be that late after all. She took a couple in the direction of the HQ when she heard a voice in the near distance.

"You stop right there."

Glaring over her shoulder she see's 3 cops rushing towards her, she began to run. Hooking the corner quickly she ran past an alley with a dumpster in it. She tossed in 2 of the bags in the dumpster and continued running down street, just as she was starting to lose the cop one of her heels snapped and she feel onto the concrete. The remaining bag of money exploded all over the sidewalk and before she could get back to her feet 2 of the cops jumped on her pinning her to the cold concrete sidewalk. 

The 3rd cop walks up to her laughing as the other 2 are picking her up the floor he reads her her rites and they walk her over the police car, which was parked directly in front of the armored truck. Brielle shook her head, she realized that she was too focused on the truck and didn't even realize the cops sitting directly in front of her watching everything that had played out.

They toss her in the back of the car and bring her to the station, walking up the stairs towards the old oak door Brielle lets out a laugh.

"What's so funny" One of the cops says

"You think your gonna keep me in here, I have connections I will be out in no time."

The cop stops suddenly and gets in Brielle's face.

"You listen you fucking bitch, where you are going there is no one and I repeat no one that can save your ass."

Brielle lets out a big sigh as they force her into the station and drag her directly into the interrogation room. The cop passes her a phone.

"You get one call I would suggest contacting a lawyer."

Brielle think for a quick second, she knew she had to call the HQ they would know what to do. She dialed the number and waited as it started to ring...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

“Will someone stop that fucking phone ringing, please, for the love of..”

Rory strode purposefully forwards, taking up the receiver.

Speak.. . Brielle? What? Okay calm down, we’ll sort it, I’m on my way.”

This was bad news, really bad news. Rory turned on his heels, grabbing his coat from the peg on his way out of the door.

“TAAAXIIIII!”

The taxi slammed on the anchors, almost losing control in the same instant. Hot footing it into the taxi, Rory chucked a $100 bill into the front passenger seat.

“Cop shop, five minutes ago.”

The taxi driver merely nodded and mumbled a word of thanks. Rory’s mind was racing, Godfather Betty could pull some strings, but this was going to be difficult by anyone’s standards, and in honesty, he really didn’t want to drag her out of meetings for this. How the hell could this have happened?

The taxi halted abruptly outside the local precinct. Rory got out and straightened his suit. Taking a quarter from his pocket, he placed it into the telephone, lifted the receiver and dialled for Weebl, he’d have this down.

Weebl, that you? Yeah, it’s Rory. Listen, we’re in the shit down at the precinct I need a car and some guns asap. I’m going in.”

Rory set down the receiver and headed for the precinct door. Upon entering he was greeted by the ugliest, crooked nosed desk sergeant he had ever seen.

“Excuse me, I’m here to see my client, Brielle. I believe she is in your custody?”

The desk sergeant reluctantly looked up and grunted.

This way”

Rory knew he would only have one shot at this, if it failed, the game was over and he and Brielle were dead. No pressure. The desk sergeant fumbled his keys, forcing them into the lock, as he turned it backwards Rory whipped out his gun and pressed it firmly into the base of his neck.

Be quiet and get your candy ass inside before I spill your brains all over this god damned corridor”

Rory shoved the sergeant roughly, inside the cell. Removing his gun and throwing it to Brielle. Rory grabbed this desk sergeant, taking him as a shield and slowly stepped out of the cell.

“Brielle, on my six, keep the pace and gun up, anyone gets in the way, waste them and just keep walking, Weebl is on his way.”

Rory wasn’t a religious man, but right now he was praying that Weebl was already outside, and had brought some serious fire power. They had a fight on their hands.

Report Post Tip

Brielle sat back patiently waiting for Rory to arrive, she heard the fumbling of keys and the door slowly opened. She first saw the sergeant her and her heart dropped she looked down and shook her head. Suddenly a familiar voice began to speak.

"Brielle...Brie, come on lets go"

Brielle looked up it was Rory, a smile beamed from her face. Rory tossed the gun to her, her hands still cuffed she managed to catch the gun and secure it. She knew Rory had a plan so she listened to everything he was telling her, she quickly lined up on his side and the two slowly walked out of the cell together guns locked and loaded.

They peaked their heads out peered in both directions making sure the coast was clear. Rory made sure to close the cell behind them locking the disgruntled sergeant in place where Brielle once stood.

"Stay with me and right with me at all times, and if someone gets in the way make sure you use that gun Brie cause its either them or us."

Brielle nodded

"Lets get out of this joint, I'm really late for this meeting I was supposed to have with LordBlackwod he is going to be pissed."

Rory chuckled

"This way, stay low and be quiet."

He opened to door at the end of the hallway, there was a desk right in front of them but it was empty. So the two continued to the next set of doors. The closer they got to them the more they could hear the chatter of the busy station.

"Ok Brie this is where things will start getting interesting, the plan is don't die... You got it"

Brielle gulped hard a bead of sweat dripped off her brow

"Thank you for coming to my...."

But before she could finish talking Rory looked over at her.

"Save it for later hun, I'm going to kick the door open and we are going to sprint to the exit. Hopefully they won't know what to do and we can get outside without a shot being fired. I just hope that Weebl is out there waiting."

With a swift kick of his boot the double doors went flying open, the stunned office went silent as two made a dash for the door. They almost made to the exit before a shot rang off, it buzzed right by Brielle's head. She ducked just as a reaction, turned and fired a couple shots into the crowd. Everyone in the room dropped with fear. Noticing their opportunity Rory and Brie exited building getting to the stoop they looked for their getaway driver.

Report Post Tip

It was getting late. Blackwod had a meeting with Brielle at 11, but the minutes went by and no word of her. It wasn't like her to be late, Brielle was very good with timing and she always delivered....this was just not normal. Sitting at his desk in the HQ he turned on the radio for a little while before another 10 minutes go by. He was getting anxious which could be told from the noise he was making by knocking his knuckles and fingers against the desk. Then someone knocks on the door. 

Come in! Whats up? You heard from Brielle...she was suppose to be in here about 20 minutes ago. Any word? 

The body guard at the door shook his head! No sir! 

Wondering where she went, Blackwod steps outside his office and walks into the main hall where the main phone for the HQ is stationed. He looks over at the guys sitting around the lounge. 

Anyone hear anything from Brielle? She's suppose to be here, actually she's late. This is really weird. 

Just as Blackwod was about to go back into his office Noodles speaks up! Well there was a phone call earlier Rory answered it...he didn't speak much, just listened and ran out. 

Who did he leave with? Did he say something? 

Noodles shakes his head. He didn't say anything, just ran out the HQ and grabbed a cab is all I saw. 

Now there were two people from the HQ missing and no one had any idea. Thats just not normal in our line of work. Knowing that before they would bother BlackBetty they would come to him, Blackwod figured he should call Weebl to see if perhaps maybe he had heard of something. Blackwod goes inside his office and picks up his phone and calls Weebl's office! The phone rings and rings! But no one answers. Blackwod tries again this time he has some luck. A voice answers from the other side! It was Fipster

Hey man! Hows it going over there? Where is Weebl? Heard from him? I am looking for Brielle and seems like were missing Rory too. I was wondering if perhaps they maybe contacted Weebl or you guys over there? There aren't any jobs scheduled for today that I know of and for all them to be missing can't be a good thing. 

Blackwod takes his seat and waits for Fipster to reply. 

Report Post Tip

Fipster had just woken up, and was still dizzy from last night's drinks, he had gotten up from his slumber to do some work in the HQ. He was now sitting in Weebl's HQ, drinking a small rum while reading through his recent telegrams, checking if there was anything important. It had become harder for him to manage his telegrams nicely now that he was able to read through Weebl's telegrams as well, as he had taken on the role of Right hand man for Weebl. Weebl's telegrams were many, messy, and Fipster had not yet figured out the meaning of most of these - some of them even seemed to be code language exchanged between Fipster's leader and Appelsap.
As he was reading a telegram from an old friend, the phone rang from Weebl's office. The many associates in the HQ looked at Fipster, waiting for him to go answer the phone.

"Not right now. I'll let it ring. It's probably not too important."

The phone finally stopped ringing, but began again shortly after. Fipster finally got up and went to pick up the phone.

"Weebls office, Fipster here, how can I help you?"

LordBlackwod was on the other end, asking how it was going, and blabbering about Rory and Brielle going missing. 

"Oh! Hello there LordBlackwod. Yep yep. Going good here thanks. I haven't seen Weebl around, I just woke up so I'm not really updated on anything, sounds like a mess though! There's no recent mails from neither Rory nor Brielle, but they could have called while I was asleep perhaps?"

Fipster scratches his head

"Is there any way in which I can help?

Report Post Tip

LordBlackwod listened intently as he was trying to make sense of what a hungover Fipster was saying. He leaned back into his chair and looked up at the ceiling. Then he turns his chair around, opens his drawer that was behind him and pulls out a little bag and his gun belt. He loosens his tie and takes a sip of the whiskey that was sitting on his table. 

Well nothing we can do without knowing where they are. Just if you hear anything from them, make sure to call me. We can't have multiple members of the outfit missing along with a Boss!!! BlackBetty would kill me if something goes wrong! 

He points to the bodyguards at the door to get his car ready. He was ready to make some moves. 

Well thanks Fips...just as soon as you hear anything call me! Keep me posted!!!!

He looks over at Pedro one of the members of his entourage. 

I want you to take that car and take someone we can trust to find these guys. Do it quietly no need for the boss lady to know. I think Father_TeQ is out there. Just grab him and go! Make sure to call me and give me updates. I don't want to leave here and find out I got calls...but none to answer. Just do this swiftly though. Maybe Azingy and Noodles can help too. 

Blackwod throws Pedro his gun belt, holstered with a revolver. 

Just incase you need it. And this bag here...has some money in it. Should come in handy if anything!

Blackwod kicks up his legs on his table and lights a cigar as he eagerly waits to hear back from SOMEBODY!!! 

Report Post Tip

The duo get to the top of the stoop look to the right nothing, look to the left nothing their getaway driver was no where to be seen. Brielle and Rory begin to panic as the shots fired out towards them from the cops still inside the station.

"Run Brie, we need to move faster then we ever have before."

Rory takes off down the stairs and hooks quick right

Brielle hesitates briefly trying to process what is going on

"BRIE MOVE YOUR ASS"

Another shot rings out and another, Brielle realizes the seriousness of the situation and begins down the stairs. Another shot rings out this one connecting hitting her right in the shoulder. She stumbles down the stairs, her guns drops out of her hands hitting every step on the way down. Brielle lets out a scream of pain.

"Ow A What the Fuck"

Rory quickly doubles back picks the gun off the ground, grabs Brielle by the arm helping her back on her feet. 

"No time to assess the damage now, can you still run."

Brielle looks at Rory, the pain has slowly started to subside. Must have been the adrenaline coursing through her body.

"Yeah let's go, I will be fine."

Rory hands Brielle her gun, the door to the station flies open at least a dozen cops came flying out. "There they go get them boy" the commissioner rang out. The two spun around aimed their guns at the door and fired. The shots rang out hitting a handful of the cops that stood in the front of the pack blocking the remaining group from proceeding. This was their chance they took off down the street, knocking civilians out of the way, pushing over vending carts. They did anything to create more obstacles when those cops finally were able to start their pursuit.

Report Post Tip

Weebl looked in the side mirror and saw the trucks behind them take a right turn and disappear.

“You think they'll be there at the right time, Bob?” He asked.

“Ever since Ford really pushed production of cars, they've been driving them. They can do things with a vehicle you didn't knew was possible. They'll be there. No worries.”

Weebl listened while checking the clip in his pistol, a prototype given to him by John Browning earlier that year.

“What about that guy in the back? You sure he's up for this gig already? He seems a bit young.”
“He'll do fine. He has some skills I thought might...”
“THERE THEY ARE!” Bob yelled.

Weebl pushed the clip in place and knocked twice on the wall behind him to signal the guys in the back to get ready. Rory and Brielle were running down the street and bullets where flying. Bob gave a tug on the wheel to evade an approaching car and the truck drove up the sidewalk, knocking over a mailbox before he brakes and brings the truck to a stop next to the fleeing duo.

“You guys need a lift?” Weebl shouted while hanging out the window. “Get in the back then!”

There was just one guy in the back who reached out and pulled Rory and Brielle inside.

“Hey guys, name's Polo. You're in good company now. Move to the back, this might get hot.” He said as he pulled down his balaclava to cover his face. The truck shot forward as Bob floored it and Polo opened one of the wooden crates in the back of the truck.”

Weebl looked back out of the window and saw coppers rush outside with their guns out. He had barely pulled in again when an aimed shot broke the glass in the side-mirror.

“Now would be a good time, Polo.” He mumbled and as the last sound of his voice faded away, the street behind them lit up in a ball of fire and smoke. Bob sweared loudly while looking in his mirror.

“What the hell is that?” Rory shouted as Polo grabbed another Molotov out of the crate.
“Molotovs, but the cloth end holds a piece of white phosphorus to lay a smoke screen after the petrol burned away. A trick I learned in the film industry.”
“You work in the film industry?”
“Not anymore. More money here and the action is real!” shouted Polo as he threw another molotov out of the truck, lighting up the street in front of the police station.

“That was the last one.” Polo said as they turned the corner at the end of the block. Just when they thought they could breathe the mafioso saw two police cars closing in on them from behind.

“We gotta keep them at a distance before we make the intersection at Colombus Boulevard. We've got a surprise waiting for them there. There's two tommy guns under that blanket! Fire some rounds at them!”

Report Post Tip

Rory swept the blanket aside, picking up the tommy gun. He checked the magazine and flicked off the safety. 

"Fingers in ears, this shit is about to get loud." 

Rory opened fire on the police cars, they swerved violently in the road, bullets ricocheting off the bonnet and road in front of them. The gun clicked as the ammunition ran out. Scrambling for another magazine, Rory ducked as the cops opened fire on the back of the van. Smashing it into postion he opened fire once more, 5,6,7 bullets cracked home into the cars radiator and smoke plumed from the front of the car as it swerved to an abrupt holt. 

"Weebl, this ain't gonna work, slow it down for 5 seconds, once i'm clear of the truck. Get back on the gas." 

"Wait, whaaa.."

Rory didn't hear the rest of the reply as he launched himself from the back of the van. He hit the road hard and the cop car swerved to avoid him, losing control it smashed into a gas lamp as the van sped clear. Laying on his back, Rory could hear more sirens growing closer. Crawling to his feet he managed to hobble into a side alley, out of sight. Picking up pace he headed for the nearest phone box. He furiously punched in Lord Blackwod's personal number.

"Blackwod, shit has hit the fan. Weebl is on the run with the others i'm on the corner of Market street, I need a car and more fire power." 

He didn't wait for an answer, he had to get out of sight. Hanging up the receiver he exited the phone box throwing himself over and behind a market stall, hidden by the tarpaulin. 

Report Post Tip

Brielle watches as Rory jumps out of the still moving truck, she wasn't exactly sure what the hell he was thinking and it took her a few moments to process it all. By the time she figured it out Rory was left standing in the middle of the street and the truck she was in was high tailing it around the corner. Quickly she pushed over the blanket uncovering 2 more tommy guns and a box of magazines, she knew what she had to do.

"Weebl stop the van, I need to get out there and help Rory"

Weebl shot Brie a glance

"Are you kidding me, I'm not stopping this truck not now. We came out here to get you 2 out of trouble and I already lost one of you, I'm not losing both"

Brielle picked up the 2 tommy guns, loaded them both with full magazines and stuffed as many of the remaining mags as she could into her pockets.

"You need to let me out, Rory came to save me and now he needs my help. I just can't leave a man behind"

Weebl lets out a growl "FINE, I will let you out and bring in some reinforcements. DO NOT DIE you hear me, I don't want to have to explain this to LordBlackwod."

He slows the truck to a crawl and Brielle jumps out, she runs as fast as she can to the corner propping herself on the building she peers around the corner. She surveys the scene the cops hadn't got there yet, but out of the corner of her eye she notices Rory diving behind a market stall.

"Rory... pst Rory..."

The sirens are getting closer and closer, Brie decides to make a quick run towards the cart. She notices Rory's paranoid look on his face, that is until he notices her and the weapons she is toting.

"What, why are you..." He lets out a sigh in relief

"I couldn't leave you out her by yourself, we are in this together at least until more help arrives"

She hands him her extra tommy gun and a couple spare mags...

Report Post Tip

​Blackwod was sitting in his chair hoping to hear back from someone. He finally gets a call, he takes a puff of his blunt and slides it into the ashtray. 

Hello! Rory!!! Whats up? Where...

Blackwod didn't even get to have a full conversation. He quickly got off his hair, picked up his shotgun from the closet, grabbed a couple of more tommy guns and rifles. As he screamed! Get the fuck in here, all of you, grab a gun...any gun. This shit's about to get real. Get the cars ready downstairs!!!

Blackwod hurried down the HQ stairs into the cars that were parked upfront, the men in the back loaded the weapons in the back stacking as much as they could. "Were ready sir!" Lets go!!! 

​The cars pulled up to Market street the crashed cop car was about to catch light as it hit the gas lamp. Reinforcements are arrived for the cops as they were emptying the car trying to take account of what was going on. Blackwod still in the car looks down the street and see's screech marks on the road. He looks up the driver. 

You take this car and follow down the road, see if you can find Weebl and Brielle. I am about to go get Rory out of this shit!!!

He opens his car doors and looks behind him taking cover behind the car he fires his shot gun! BANG! BANG! He moves backwards toward the alley where Rory could possibly be hiding. He gets off another couple of shots before he unlocks his barrel...the bullet shells hitting the streets, he load another couple of bullets. 

Move on back boys, into the alley...gotta find Rory out here. He walks past a stall before he hears a voice! 

Rory! Is that you? He see's Rory sitting on the side of the stall hiding. He was injured from what seemed like a plunge on the streets. 

You ok bro?!?! Rory shook his head gently. Here grab my gun...He hands it off to one of his bodyguards and picks up Rory of the street. 

Blast em away...make way to the car for us. His men just started blasting away everything they had all you could hear was BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Gunpowder smoke everywhere. As they get to the end of the alley some more cop cars show up. 

Open the trunk! OPEN THE TRUNK!!!! 

Blackwod puts Rory in the car and picks up a couple of Tommy guns!!! He gets in the car and shoots down the back window of the car...firing away as the car started to move forward. 

Go straight down as far as you can, lets see if we can find Weebl and the other car. But first we gotta keep these suckers off our tail! 

Blackwod turns back around and starts shooting trying to hold off the cop cars from catching up as they tried to get away!!!

Report Post Tip

Brielle had been caught in the moment, seconds after handing Rory her spare tommy gun she mumbled something under her breathe. From her point of view she had expressed to him an elaborate plan that involved; being sneaky, ducking, diving, jumping while in the process of shooting. She looked over at Rory and told him on the count of three.

"One, Two, Three...."

Before Rory was even able to open his mouth, Brie was up running. She sprinted then dove behind a couple of boxes, regaining her surrounding she peered over the boxes noticing no one was around. Looking to her right she glanced over at Rory who was still sitting behind the stall, he was in the process of sitting up to look at his surroundings when Brie heard the footsteps of the cops coming around the corner. She tried to get his attention by whispering but it didn't work, she knew she had to get his attention otherwise things were going to get ugly and fast. She looked on the ground around her finding a pile of small rocks, she picked a handful up and tossed them in Rory's direction. Not a one making contact with him but landing around him enough to get his attention. 

Frightened by the sound Rory's head quickly turned tolds Brielle. Locking eyes with him, she used a series of hand gestures. First putting her finger to her lips, then waving her hand downwards. The footsteps got closer she looked at him once more pointing her fingers at her eyes followed by a simple round about gesture. She took her tommy gun through it over her shoulders and quietly began to crawl towards an alley way.

Getting to the alley way she stands up, which was quite a mistake. Cause the moment she stood up a cop came around the corner.

"It's you... STOP stay where you are."

Without even a hesitation she pulled out her pistol from her waistband and in one motion aimed at shot hitting the cop directly in the knee cap then one in his arm.

Knowing most of the attention was now going to be on her she looked back at Rory gave him a wink and took off down the alley.  

Report Post Tip

The car was speeding down the street trying to get away from the cop car behind them. Blackwod was too busy firing to be paying attention to most other things before he looked over at Rory who was starting to comeback to his senses after all the jumping and shooting. 

Rory! Rory! Who were you with? What happened? Where is Brielle and Weebl?

He shakes his head and whispers gently "Well! Weebl took off with Brielle, but I remember seeing her back in the alley...I don't remember much but last, I think I remember of her is her running down the alley!"

Blackwood was taken back for a second. He had just walked into this alley and rescued Rory's ass...but he saw no signs of Brielle when he was back there. How could he have forgotten his RHM in an alley surrounded by cops. He takes off his hat, his face turning red. You could see it in his face, he had enough of this running around. It was time to get down and dirty. He screamed at the driver of the car to speak over the bullets that were being fired in the back by his bodyguards. 

You heard what he said?!?! Did you hear Rory?!?! The driver shook his head somewhat.

He said Brielle was in that alley we were just at...she went running down the other side. This guy was too banged up to remember. But loop around towards the other side of Market Street, we may find her running about on the other side. But make sure you loose this tail. 

Blackwod picks up another rifle and joins the lad's in the back shooting at the cop car. He aimed for the tires, hit the front left one and saw the car slow down and swing wide left hitting one of the bus stops on the street. They had a little breathing room now. 

Now!!! Turn this thing around and lets go find Brielle!!!! Get on the parallel street...I bet she's walking down Main Street. 

The driver turned the car around and started driving down Main Street, as he drove down he noticed some cop cars standing on the side setting up a blockade of sorts to check who was going in and out of the place. There were all these shootings going on...they were laying the law down. 

Quick! Put the guns down and fold them up in the blankets, wipe that oil off your hands too...lets try to keep this as hush as possible. No need to start another shootout. 

The car approached the blockade, Blackwod tipped his hat to one of the cops looking through the window. "Can we check your car sir?"

You sure? Whispered Blackwod as he slipped him a few bills and smiled. The cop tipped his hat and allowed them to pass through. 

Keep your eyes peeled, she's bound to be walking around here somewhere. She's probably limping somewhat given the situation, heard there was a lot of jumping and falling...just look at our poor Rory over here. 

As the car drove down some more, he noticed a figure that looked somewhat like Brielle, she had a black overcoat on limping down the side walk some what. She kept her face covered so Blackwod asked the driver to pull closer to the side walk. 

Brielle! Brielle!!! Is that you? Then she turned around in utter shock, she didn't expect to be running into anyone of note. Once it sunk in for her that she was getting out of this shit she smiled and collapsed to the floor. It had been a bloodbath so far to get out of this crap. Blackwod jumped out the car and helped her up. Opened the doors to the car and layed her next to Rory! 

Its OK guys!!! I'm here, its all going to be fine. Were going back to the HQ....its all good. 

Blackwod wiped the sweat of his forehead and smiled for a little. It had been a long day. 

Turn the car back to the HQ, on the double. We gotta get these guys home and call the mob doctor. We got some wounds to heal, but nothing too critical. 

​Blackwod holstered his gun and started looking out the window as cop cars flooded the area trying to take account of what had happened. All the while the two that had started it...were sleeping their way back to safety. 

Report Post Tip

Brielle was walking down the sidewalk trying not to draw any attention to herself but that was quite an impossible feat. She was still bleeding from her shoulder after being shot earlier a bit earlier. Some where along the way she twisted her ankle and had a noticeable limp and the big obvious tommy gun she was carrying was a dead give away she had been up to no good. The civilians she passed quickly crossed the street moving to the other side to avoid her at all costs.

She thought to herself that it was only a matter of time before the cops found her and either put her in cuffs or put a couple more bullets in her. She continued down the sidewalk, at this point she was so far out of it that she didn't even know which way she was walking. Suddenly she hear a voice calling her name. Looking up she notices a very familiar face, it was LordBlackwod. A wave of emotion traveled through her body she sunk to the concrete as a couple tears of joy trickled down her cheek.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you, I could have swore I wasn't going to make it through the next couple hours."

Blackwod jumps out of the car and helps her inside, laying her right besides a battered Rory.

"Your safe now, we are gonna get you back to the HQ and have the doctor make you all better."

Brie smiled and closed her eyes, it had been a long day and in a matter of moments she had fallen asleep in the backseat.

It had been nearly a half of a day later which to her only felt like it was a couple of minutes when she awoke. Her eyes slowly opened she scanned her surroundings trying to piece together where she was. Then it hit her, the previous events all came rushing back into her head. She sprung up an excruciating pain radiated out of her shoulder, she reached around and felt bandages all over it.

She cringed and let out a moan

"Owww, what the fuck..."

She noticed that she was on her couch in her office, she sat there regaining her composer for a couple minutes when she overheard Blackwods voice, he was talking to someone on the phone. Brie decided to get up and walked over and into his office.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Great Escape
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL