Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 05:17:13
Page:  1 
Insane in the brain? Started by: WhySoSerious on Mar 12, '15 20:47
Thought I would take to the streets and explain my reasons for Genocide's expulsion from LA.
Not only did I not want to take the chance of having him in my MC, his father character, Sector took a shot at my LHMs Body guards.
Once he slipped the net and gain access to my MC, he sent me the following message, for reasons only he will ever know.

To: WhySoSerious
Sent: Mar 12, '15 12:59
Subject:

Good afternoon, it brings me pleasure to inform you that your crew has been selected to controll LA, I have been sent personally to aid your crew and act as a communication link to the external city whome is now supporting politically and physically your crew.
For certain reasons i can not identify the city which supports you, as the appearance of LA'S wild west rules must appear to be in effect, i can however tell you this is not the case.
It has been requested that i be placed in the right hand spot, and serve as your guide through this experiance.
Throughout my time here i will communicate with your sponsering city and relay information, requests and intel to you.
There has been a task assigned to me at this point, you are able to aid me with my tasks if you wish. But its not a big deal if not, if you are able to work with me and reach the goals set by the sponsering city you will find ample support when it is needed. The aim is to make this crew the dominating LA crew, and earn the city as a whole.
Any questions my new friend?
Oh, you are still in charge by the way, so dont worry i wont be bossing you around :p
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Insane in the brain?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL