Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 18:28:33
Page:  1 
Roll up, Roll up. Started by: RoryRourke on Mar 12, '15 22:30

There had been a definite buzz around the streets for the last few days, big news had been unfolding and Rory had some of his own to share with the masses. A new publication was coming to the fair streets and it was going to be big. Pulling up a soap box, Rory spoke to the masses.

Ladies and Gentlemen, today I bring you wonderful news.  To our fair streets, I will be bringing a fresh and exciting publication!

Rory drew breath as he listened to the excited chatter and watched the crowd gathering before him.

On top of this I have even better news, I have already acquired the services of Goto, one of the most exciting up and comers to grace our streets. I am offering more of you the opportunity to play a part in what will be the best publication in the current age. I am looking for ambitious, interesting individuals to write pieces for the paper. So, if you think you have what it takes, and have an interest in the lifeblood of our very streets, apply now! In your application you should include ideas and topics for the column you would like to write.

For all you hard working business owners out there, the publication will feature and adverts section and can be posted in for a small donation, so if you want your business to thrive, jump right on board.

Finally, and something everyone can take part in, I still need a name for the paper and thought I would put it to you good men and women, to unleash your creative side. All suggestions can be made to my mailbox and the winning entry will receive $500,000 and one credit. So why not have a go?

The naming competition will run until Sunday 23:59, so get on your creative caps ladies and gentlemen. For now though, Adios.

As the chatter intensified, Rory quietly slipped away into the darkness.

Report Post Tip

Brielle sees Rory getting his soapbox out again, always interested in what he has to say she walks over to him and listens. Hearing the news of a new style publication excites her a bit she jumps right in after Rory finishes talking. 

"I'm excited to see what is to come of this Rory and if you need some help please let me know would love to add something when I can"

Brielle shakes Rory's hand.

"Give me a call later we can discuss it more"

Report Post Tip

I can not wait to see what you have in stall for us Rory. We already have a radio station running out of Philadelphia, I guess its only fitting that we get a paper up as well. Although with Goto already signed on, this is going to be more of a collection of all the cities getting this paper out. And of course I encourage other writers from cities far and wide to partake as well. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve. 

I wish you the best as you move forward with the "Mobster Times". I certainly can't wait to grab a copy. And expect my business managers to be dropping by your office soon...I know printing aint cheap, and a couple of heavy's always help the cause with the printers! Maybe get ya a discount or something.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Roll up, Roll up.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL